Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Exposure Productions CD002 : Various Artists - Digital Performers

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Exposure Productions CD002 : Various Artists - Digital Performers

DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 01:48
Hello there people!

Here is the latest update on Exposure Productions second compilation named DIGITAL PERFORMERS that you all have been waiting for so patiently till now.

The compilation features 10 EXCLUSIVE and PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED tunes from the finest artists of the psychedelic trance scene.Here comes the mind blowing tracklist.

Exposure Productions-Digital Performers

01.Altom - All Of That 140BPM
Written & Produced by Alexis Cornet and Thomas Dubreuil @ Altom Studio,Paris,France.Copyright Control.

02.Orion - Speaker Speaker 145BPM
Written & Produced by Jean Borelli @ Pots And Pans Studio,Kopenhagen,Denmark.Copyright Control.

03.Wizzy Noise - Opus Drive 142BPM
Written & Produced by Micky Noise and Uriel @ Wizzy Sonic Zone,Thesaloniki,Greece.Copyright Control.

04.Logic Bomb - Deuchland 145BPM
Written & Produced by Johan Krafft and Jonas Pettersson @ Twenty Studio,Orebro,Sweden.Copyright Control.

05.Dino Psaras Versus Deedrah - Hellraiser 145BPM
Written & Produced by Dino and Dado @ Synthetic Studio,Ibiza,Spain.Copyright Control.

06.Astrix - Oranda 142BPM
Written & Produced by Avi Shmailov @ Astrix Studio,Tel Aviv,Israel.Copyright Control.

07.Silicon Sound - Passengers 145BPM
Written & Produced by Johannes Regnier @ Silicon Sound Studio,Paris,France.Additional Production by Yannis Kamarinos also known as Jaia.Copyright Control.

08.Alien Project - Alien Technology 145BPM
Written & Produced by Ari Linker @ The Alien Project Studio,Tel Aviv,Israel.Copyright Control.

09.Space Cat - H2O 145BPM
Written & Produced by Avi Algranati @ Space Cat Studio,Tel Aviv,Israel.Copyright Control.

10.Synthetic - Mind Splinter 140BPM
Written & Produced by Dado @ Synthetic Studio,Ibiza,Spain.Copyright Control.

Compiled by DETOX

Mastering by Avi Algranati at Space Cat Studio.

Artwork by Micky from Wizzy Noise.

Globally Distributed by ZMA LABEL GROUP,for more info please mail sales@zmarecords.com

The site of Exposure Productions www.exposure-productions.net will be ready by the end of the month and the next release of the label is scheudled for February 2005 so if any artists would like to send us demos of their work and collaborate with us then they are more than welcome to do so.

Ready to get Exposed?           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 02:29
Ooh yeah, new stuff from Synthetic           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 02:42
Man, this album is BOMB.. I can believe there's so many talented artists all on the same compilation.. Did you win the lottery there Detox?? lol

For sure i'm going to buy myself a copie of this one.. when is the release date sheduled?? Thanks and good luck .. !           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 02:46
yummy!!

new altom, new space cat, new silicon...sounds amazing!

but is the oranda the old one detox?

neways, good luck with this cd and your label...u did great work till now...           https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
"Hmm, yeah... All the time, man - it's called mescaline. The only way to fly!"
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 13, 2004 03:09
The release date is the first week of December maximum.

MadScientist yes the Oranda tune by Astrix is somehow old (if you take for granted that no other tune in the compilation is older than 3-4 months) but never released so far and for sure noone out there has the mastered version by Space Cat that gives a whole new boost to the tune

And just for the record all the rest of tunes in the compilation are bright new,couple of them like the Silicon Sound and Alien Project were finished in the studios just yesterday night           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Tsekas
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 03:25
Synthetic - Mind Splinter looks intresting here.
I hope it's a massive track

good luck
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 10:36
Mike my man, i see you've done it again.
Much luck with the new compilation and i'm sure the tracks gonna kill every full-on dancefloor in the globe.
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 10:45
the first was already good, thi second seems to be better...what a tracklist, like there is few on this moment...
wish you all the best detox...
          Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
www.myspace.com/djpsychotrop
www.soundcloud.com/dj-psychotrop
www.facebook.com/psychotropamertume
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 12:33
Finally ! I wait very patiently for this track list and it worth it ! this is fantastic way for ending this amazing year ! Exposure u did excellent job on this year ( two compilation on one year ! ) for a new label and I sure the next years will be more successful for you.
All the tracks here ( when I say all , I mean A - L - L ) sounds very promising , I heard just the old version of Astrix-Oranda and it is perfect , very intersting to hear the Space Cat mastering.
All in all , I want to wish good luck to this fantastic label that will be one of the top labels in the world for sure !
DETOX , contionue with this style !
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 13, 2004 13:52
Thanks for the nice comments people.

Guy actually it was two compilations in 6 months

Wait for much more releases in the near future,things are just getting heated up           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Vyenn

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 17:09
lol detox

I think i havent seen such an impressive track list like this in any compilation before; and for a new label like exposure productions just craazzyy man!! i repeat the same question did u win the lottery ? or maybe u sold your house and is now living like the rippies lolol

Shell the planet bro, congratulations!

BooM

DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 13, 2004 18:21
Vyenn i just believe that when you offer something good to the people they are going to honour that and support you,hope i will not be proved wrong and that with the peoples love and support i will be able to provide the scene with blasting compilations like this one           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 18:26
logic bomb still producing music ?           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 13, 2004 19:21
For sure Sputer.

They just released a new tune on ZMA new compilation and another one coming next month on Starsound's next cd.

Their new album will be released in the upcoming year on TIP World.

Plus the guys are also focused on their solo projects Alternate Vision and Tranan           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Ruod-Rik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Nov 14, 2004 03:46
Congratulations my friend for this great job keep going

hugs
Ruod-Rik           V/A Exotica OUT NOWW
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Exposure Productions CD002 : Various Artists - Digital Performers

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance