Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona

nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Nov 16, 2006 17:01
Quote:

On 2006-11-16 15:49, Optical illusionS wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-16 12:48, X.tract wrote:
thx a lot for that optical illusion (quite a long name to type down )

just one S at the end and you could make it!

got your name already, just thought of talking to one person anyway, thx for your infos...
Optical illusionS

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 16, 2006 18:33
Quote:

On 2006-11-16 17:01, X.tract wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-16 15:49, Optical illusionS wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-16 12:48, X.tract wrote:
thx a lot for that optical illusion (quite a long name to type down )

just one S at the end and you could make it!

got your name already, just thought of talking to one person anyway, thx for your infos...

my pleasure. I hope you'll enjoy Barcelona and Existence!
See you there!
*marta*           ..::StringArt::..

http://www.myspace.com/stringart_psydeco
Orlandooo

Posted : Nov 20, 2006 14:34
Hello to all!
Existence festival website is in continuous update: Info about EXISTENCE BUS , workshops in the INTERACTIVE AREA, advices, CHILL-OUT AREA (a big tent in which will be a restaurant and a bar perfectly equipped to protect from cold and rain , heat system) and many others things!

Stay connected on www.existence.es

.           * Örlandooo *
www.orlandooo-things.net
:limited edition cloth::
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 20, 2006 17:23
Quote: CHILL-OUT AREA (a big tent in which will be a restaurant and a bar perfectly equipped to protect from cold and rain , heat system).

Only a question...
The Chill-Out área it's going to have a restaurant and a bar inside of it...?¿?¿?¿
Nice concept...Chill and meal......1st time that i see something like this....well, Spain is diferent...
By the way...i never had seen so much advertising on the infrastructures of a festival, like i see on this one...
of course that a Festival should have all of this things...so why make so much noise about what is obvious?¿?¿?

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Rhythmik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 20, 2006 18:32
Quote:

On 2006-11-20 17:23, Hoffman P. wrote:
Quote: Nice concept...Chill and meal......1st time that i see something like this....well, Spain is diferent...
By the way...i never had seen so much advertising on the infrastructures of a festival, like i see on this one...

This is the way to go 'Innovation' and 'Transparency'I don't see anything wrong with that.

kuntact
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 20, 2006 19:17
Two Pics:

1) What i saw here is some:
-> http://www.floraalbums.com/pics/promotions/frustrated/frustrated.gif GUY

2) What i imagine??? a guy like this:
-> http://www.uhca.com/frustrated.jpg

GOOD SPIRIT, SHOULDN`T HE HAVE ALL ???

If you are alone start doing something new to give a new meaning to tour live dont be like that...

Dj kuntact (3D Vision Rec / Moonblast Prod.)

http://www.myspace.com/djkuntact
SINDAR psy.org
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Nov 20, 2006 19:48

Quote:

On 2006-11-20 17:23, Hoffman P. wrote:
Quote: CHILL-OUT AREA (a big tent in which will be a restaurant and a bar perfectly equipped to protect from cold and rain , heat system).

Only a question...
The Chill-Out área it's going to have a restaurant and a bar inside of it...?¿?¿?¿
Nice concept...Chill and meal......1st time that i see something like this....well, Spain is diferent...
of course that a Festival should have all of this things...so why make so much noise about what is obvious?¿?¿?

hello

yes the chillout is a big tent with capacity for 1500 people. So like this we can make if we whant 3 chillot rooms in side of one....but for make all better we going have the chillout zone, more restaurants-bar for in one single tent with a dome 15 meters diameter in side.....like you imagine this is a winter festival, is not bad have the capacity to all can eat with good music and warm....of course you have space for all....listen chillout music (only) or and eat a meal in the restaurant....all in side of one big tent

....we say all this about infraestructures just becouse for you know how are going to be....if you like to know of course....is simple and clair information my friend...is not a crap for a lot of people know what they can expect in the festival
For us is so much important this like the artists....or should us don´t need say nothing about artists ¿?¿? for sure they will be there,so why make so much noise about what is obvious?¿?¿?

BooMBooM
Fiuzz
Sindar Crew           www.sindarproductions.com
---- Barcelona ----
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Nov 21, 2006 21:45
senseless discussion gettin anyone nowhere.... lets have fun, not arguments... and if u like to diss each other pm the one to be harmed..

i trust in what the orgs say and am curious how it will be... if there`ll be little mistakes, its ok, just try your best orgs and it will become a good one... im sure 100%

oboulys

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 23, 2006 01:52
agagaga.

winter party:)
perfect!

norway will be there
...if we can just scrape the ice-god off our airport.
fairystel

Posted : Nov 23, 2006 19:18
One month to goooooooo
Can't wait to be in the nature...

Surely gonna be massive, great organisation. Good luck 4 the preparation
C Ya soon
Orlandooo

Posted : Nov 23, 2006 22:05
Im happy to see you here fairystel

* Örlandooo *
www.orlandooo-things.net
:limited edition cloth::
Timetwister

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 24, 2006 11:27
Can't wait either. I'm coming on my own, so hoping to meet a lot of beautiful people in the dancefloor! I'll arrive day early, spend the night in a hotel, and non stop partying till the 1st. I really need my dose of festivals after the amazing summer season, and this seems to be an excellent opportunity to end a marvelous year. See you all there
SINDAR psy.org
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Nov 24, 2006 12:03
hello to all

For all need taked the Existence Bus¿¿:
If you are in Barcelona, or you arrive by plane, bus or train, you will have a shuttle service departing from Sants Central Station (Barcelona). Travel time is about 40 mins and the ticket price is 4€.
all info at www.existence.es

and....

for Flea Market: We want to remind for those interested in setting up a shop at the flea market, that November 30th. is the last day to make the reservation. Contact stand [at] existence.es for more info.

More updating now in www.existence.es please consult our web to see all.

Cu all very soon, exatly in 35 days
Saludos from Barcelona
BooM ShankaR
Sindar / Existence Crew

www.sindarproductions.com
---- Barcelona ----
Optical illusionS

Posted : Nov 24, 2006 14:20
35 days!!!!

..::StringArt::..

http://www.myspace.com/stringart_psydeco
fairystel

Posted : Nov 25, 2006 17:09
Quote:

On 2006-11-15 17:38, Optical illusionS wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-09 14:42, SINDAR psy.org wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-11-09 02:29, space loop wrote:
do we have to bring with us our tents?

I just can say you that all Existence Crew goes sleep in the festival area with everybody

does that mean a big pyjama party?

LOL
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance