Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Evil Knivel Records 003 - VA - Pandora's Box
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Evil Knivel Records 003 - VA - Pandora's Box

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : May 8, 2008 13:31
n1
Kalilaskov_AS
Kalilaskov AS

Started Topics :  115
Posted : May 8, 2008 14:27
Quote:

On 2008-05-08 11:17, LSD-25 wrote:
Hahahah ladies and gentleman, i asked him if his prodcution name is kalilaskov or assault rifle kalishnakov.. hehe in a joking manner.

@Evilknivel, Vadim and Kalishnakov >> maybe you should not take out your frustrations on a JOKE whatever it is you make horrible tunes, and whatever you have tested is not on the regular psy listening crowd.. but some newbees who have heard psy for the 1st time...stupid candyfloss music... maybe you should learn some english and not misinterpret what other say on the forum... or MSN for that matter.. I have my own opinion about music like you do, so i will write wha ti feel about whosoever's music, derango's magic or your shit, get it?

and its not "BEE" its "BE".. uneducated MORON.

Im out. PM me from now onwards.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE india bitch...

i am realy dont care what you thik and write tome on msn or here on forums...
Defenitely....you are only the small kid who fuck brain to artists in msn and all stuff..

You are FUCKER who started to cry me in msn i been the part of crew who bringed you to India,so now you shitting on my music?
So you are bring shit artists to India???

Fucking BOY,eat your shit and give this stuff to all friends and all your FAMILY....

yahahahahahahahah

fucker,who the hell you are,that you even start to speak to me and msn or isratrance

sorry moderators for bad english...
but ...          https://soundcloud.com/kalilaskov-as
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 8, 2008 15:32
^
I Beg your pardon, what did you write? i couldnt understand anything. :S

You dont understand english and you Dont speak english either...so i'll get a russian translator and israeli one as well next time, man you are so frustrated in life...i tell you to go in YOUR toilet and you GO IN your neighbours.. u feeling the disconnection their ?

ASS Kalilaskov bashed up with AS kalishnakov hehe
@Vadim >> Please send personal message next time, i wait, why like this ?? hehe

sorry moderators for speaking out..
but...
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : May 8, 2008 22:49
whay you are says things likes this men .?

piss end love men , bumhole ..sabke saat !
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 9, 2008 08:41
Quote:

On 2008-05-08 14:27, Kalilaskov_AS wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-05-08 11:17, LSD-25 wrote:
Hahahah ladies and gentleman, i asked him if his prodcution name is kalilaskov or assault rifle kalishnakov.. hehe in a joking manner.

@Evilknivel, Vadim and Kalishnakov >> maybe you should not take out your frustrations on a JOKE whatever it is you make horrible tunes, and whatever you have tested is not on the regular psy listening crowd.. but some newbees who have heard psy for the 1st time...stupid candyfloss music... maybe you should learn some english and not misinterpret what other say on the forum... or MSN for that matter.. I have my own opinion about music like you do, so i will write wha ti feel about whosoever's music, derango's magic or your shit, get it?

and its not "BEE" its "BE".. uneducated MORON.

Im out. PM me from now onwards.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE india bitch...

i am realy dont care what you thik and write tome on msn or here on forums...
Defenitely....you are only the small kid who fuck brain to artists in msn and all stuff..

You are FUCKER who started to cry me in msn i been the part of crew who bringed you to India,so now you shitting on my music?
So you are bring shit artists to India???

Fucking BOY,eat your shit and give this stuff to all friends and all your FAMILY....

yahahahahahahahah

fucker,who the hell you are,that you even start to speak to me and msn or isratrance

sorry moderators for bad english...
but ...

hehe what the fuck is going on in this page?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vess

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 9, 2008 09:07

.. shame to all of you destroying this thread this way guys

it is all about the music and not about your personal misunderstandings

besides this is very good compilation and all the tracks worth listening. it is just a matter of personal taste at the end of the day !

stay cool
          ---
http://vessart.deviantart.com/
www.triplag.com
www.myspace.com/vess_
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 9, 2008 16:02
I apologise
Let the journey to find good music continue..

Nice V/a as i said before.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
dantrex

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 9, 2008 22:20
wow wow wow!!!take it easy guys...this story have nothing to do with our fucking label or something like this! ;-) fix your personaly stuff on your own web sites!!! ;-) big boom to all from evilknivel crew
Mind-Expansion
Mind-Expansion Records

Started Topics :  37
Posted : May 10, 2008 14:00
exactly guys .. stay fair ..
its not easy for all of us
also with out TALKING SHITS ...

love space and fun...Oli           Music`s an attitude - not a business!!!
www.mind-expansion.net
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Evil Knivel Records 003 - VA - Pandora's Box
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance