Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Event Horizon presents: Reverse Universe - 26th November 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Event Horizon presents: Reverse Universe - 26th November 2005

Drizzt
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 08:27
Thanks for the support Éric and TechSafari Team

BOom!!           ..:::Jet Lag:::..
1st and 3rd Friday of the month
20pm - 22pm
www.psystream.net
Apex
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 11, 2005 00:58
This will be wicked, wish I could be there           
www.facebook.com/apexpeak
www.peakrec.com
www.myspace.com/apex2012
psy_greg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 21, 2005 18:46
thanks for the support friends! its this weekend and all is finalized and ready for a night of fullon psy! see you on the dancefloor.
plan b

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 22, 2005 02:17
Greg,and other mtl and ott dudes good luck with this one. Full on shake down of Montreal!!!
psy_greg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 22, 2005 20:49
Reverse Universe
Time Slots

Joo
Hifx crew
10-11:30

Psycronic
F.A.K.
11:30 – 1:30

Symbolium LIVE
and
The Weirding Way LIVE
1:30 - 3:00

Zaid K
Phonolite.ca / Alien Crew
2:30 – 4:00

Br34th3
Phonolite.ca
4:00 – 5:30

Horizon
Event Horizon / Pukka Music
5:30 – 7:00

Drizzt
Event Horizon / Alien Crew
7:00 – 8:30

See you there freaks!!!!
TranceChick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 22, 2005 22:32
Quote:

On 2005-11-22 20:49, psy_greg wrote:

See you there freaks!!!!

You mean I'm not the only "Freak" on the forums!

I really wish I could be there to party with you, but I got suckered into working Saturday night!
I know this will be one explosive party for you Greg. Great line-up and knowing the styles most of the Dj's play... wicked time for everyone!!

Set the dancefloor on fire y'all!!

Peace & Love to you;
          www.sinrecords.com
www.shakticollective.com

www.myspace.com/trancechick4life
dj_yami
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 23, 2005 20:31
Sounds very good this party ppl !!
Drizzt
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 24, 2005 01:38
Hi all,

I have just uploaded samples of tracks by The Weirding Way and Symbolium on my rave.ca profile. You can now have a taste of saturday's show...Its going to be massive!!!

Symbolium // Grittery
http://www.rave.ca/users.php?id=2871&track=2366

The Weirding Way // The Circle
http://www.rave.ca/users.php?id=2871&track=2365

..:::Jet Lag:::..
20pm - 22pm
www.psystream.net
Drizzt
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 24, 2005 01:41
double post please delete          ..:::Jet Lag:::..
20pm - 22pm
www.psystream.net
psy_greg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 25, 2005 21:52
party tomorrow! boom!
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 04:22
any reviews?           
Logical Light Music - SF
Straylight Productions -SF
Sound/Mind - Denver
Xcience - Midwest

mixes for dl at :
http://www.thehothouse.net/straylight/paradigm/index.htm

"He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best"
psy_greg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 29, 2005 17:06
Well finally half-way recoverd from this Reversed Weekend ! After 4 months of hard work i really have to say it was worth every bit of it. This event would have never been as strong without the help from all the good people here in Montreal. It was one of the best expirences i had in party production especially in a new country and collaborating with different artists and promoters. I hope all you enjoyed the launch and you can expect the same production style or more in the future! Hope u all enjoyed the various styles of psy we had and the first debute live of the wierding way and symbolium, montreal reprezents!!! Ok, so now just to clear some issues that i have seen raised in the forums... Concerning the sound, we had a lil visit by the local police and informed them we were making a trance party. After a 2 residents who filed complaints they came back, almost ready to shut us down. But with ians talented convincing skills he invited them in, and they were satisfied that the party was under controll and that the music level was turned down. If we would have ingnored there request it was more then likely the party would have never gone through till 9am!! As for coat check, yes we appologies for those who didnt manage to get their coats in. We werent expecting that many coats! and tried our best to get everything under controll (lesson well learned!) OK now to the big ups and thank u's!!!

Firstly i would like to thank my partners who gave all their support and dedication to make this event a blaster! Ian & Vicky (what a fucking journey guys!, best partners & friends i have ever worked with!) we made it happen propper and its been a roller coaster from start to end but i enjoyed ever minute of it. Hey vick, weres my bloody martini??!! Kalan & Mikiram- without ur knowledge and support this would have never worked out this way, thanks for the time u guys put into this considering u have ur hands full with SOMA and also the visuals were very psychedelic! Wish u all the best for NYE! Manu & Pete - Now the circle is complete and many more collaborations with ottawa and mtl will be for sure! thanks for the radio shows, ticket sales and the mind twisting back drops! U guys kick ass! Zaid K, JP and Nat - no words to say how freaking killer the live was, u guys deseverd this party and cant wait to hear more music from u boys, u killed it! Joo - Man u set was sick! im impressed, thank u for all ur help and tabernak keep killing it like u did! Andreas, Andre (psychonaut) Chantal, Liam, Frank, Wilson & Joe, jack, Katrine, Sarah & their other friend, the guy who stayed at the end for clean up and the psy stall peeps!!! - THANK U for the all ur help to get the party setup on time and cleared and making it kicking! Well i hope i didnt leave anyone out! Anyways thanks to all who attended the event and keep u updated on forth comming developments on Event Horizon Productions.

Cheers,
Greg aka Horizon

Pictures can be found at - http://rave.ca/photos.php?page=1&section=7110
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Event Horizon presents: Reverse Universe - 26th November 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance