psy_greg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Feb 13, 2004 10:50
2 more weeks 2 go!
canyouhearthegoblins

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 16, 2004 15:11
who designed your flyer guys - vlado gave me some after the carnage on saturday and it's literally the coolest flyer i've ever seen!
psy_greg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 16, 2004 17:35
hahaha, it is, yea the work is from Luke Brown (canadian/English). He has worked on several psychedelic projects and will be displaying his work this summer at boom festival, he also has colaborated with salvador dali, alex grey, steven spielberg and more. You can check out some of his work at...

http://www.shambhala.cc/modules.php?set_albumName=lukebrown&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
Psygirl®
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  189
Posted : Feb 19, 2004 12:31
Good Luck to Greg & the Crew!

Hope to see you in May; don't get too excited

Have fun guyz . . .           Live for the journey, not the destination.
Guto Franklin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Feb 20, 2004 16:23
HI MATES!!

well this will be my last party here in UK... im going back to brazil at the first of march... but im sure ill be having the fucinkg best time with this kind of line up!!!

ESKIMO and DYNAMIC at the same party !??! AMAZING

hope to meet everyone there !!
BOOM EVENT HORIZON !!

sassah

(<P S Y D E>) (<K A B A L L A H>) (((BRAZIL)))
psy_greg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 21, 2004 17:35
Hi everyone,

We are selling 20 tickets for £10 without any booking fee, if your intrested in getting these cheaper tickets contact 07957752566 or 07952243014.

8 more days 2 go....

Event Horizon Crew
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Feb 27, 2004 07:53
Hey, I'm coming to London tomorrow!!! Let's rock that huge place Rex. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!           I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
Plank!

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 28, 2004 12:49
At long last, its here, Event Horizon tonight.

The Rex is going to rock!

natacherry

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 29, 2004 16:46
How was it??
hope it all went super fantastical
chix

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 29, 2004 19:26
greetings to all,
fabulous party, excellent music and a great crowd. thanx to vlado, greg, junya and the rest of the crew for such a fantastic party.
see you all soon and look out for the pics from the party.
love and boom to all
chix
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Mar 1, 2004 22:25
nice party.Eskimo rocked as usual.
Rasta Aliens very interesting as well.Good to have them over in the Uk for the first time.
psy_greg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 2, 2004 11:07
Event Horizon showed the ppl what we are all about on saturday night. With combined efforts from all the ppl envolved we created a night which we wont forget.

First of all would like to thank the people involved. Vlado and Lim, for there commited work and support since day one to make this happen, Steve for making sure the sound was rocking (hope u finally had some sleep!). All the artists for giving there best preformance, Nick mindscapes & friends for the visuals, all decor ppl involved (really looked beautiful and futuristic), mirror images crew (Green and blue lasers projections were a good combination), Kelly
and healing hands, the urban nomads, Goz, Nik, Oz, christian, alexander, guto and all of you that were there dancings ur nut off on the dancefloor...

The night kicked off with some progressive sounds from Dj Seth which then fallowed by his Live act. Some laptop problems but Ralph from Rastaliens came 2 the rescue quickly. Then Marko's dj set, very nice and dark... before leading to the psychedelic sounds of Rastaliens. They really brought the energy up, however playing an extra 40 min unfortunately cut vlado's set more then 1/2. Then Dynamic's full on set which was a real stomper. Vlado played a short however
one of the most energetic dj sets i have yet heard . Then to end the night Eskimo. Junya set blew my head away, all i can say... amazing!!! They turned the lights on at 5:35 and was beautiful to see you all dancing like mad untill 6am.

The atmosphere and energy from the crowd was truely spectacular. Although after
Mr. G - Strings secound attempt to go on stage had to be cut short, hehe. Soon we will have pictures up, and some possible video footage.

love and light to u all.

Greg
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - EVENT HORIZON 28th of february 2004
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance