Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty

fujirock

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 23:52
anybody else from California going to this?

Looks like a great line-up and an awesome event site. Looking forward to making new friends, swimming in the ocean,, and dancing hard!
Where can I purchase tickets online?
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Feb 26, 2003 19:12
Ciao,

responding to Bionic's question about GMS - Riktam will also be there and the live will be 'complete'

bom!
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2003 19:03
dj NOVA from ULTIMAE Records has been added to the lineup (he is also resident at the London parties 'FAIRY TALES').

regarding tickets online - soon we will tell you all our international ticket outles and the online shops where the presales will be available.

ciao!
AENDY
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Mar 1, 2003 04:18
Wow!!! Sup Young.. Killer line up.. I`m going to see u there.. First Korean PsyTrance Dj than i see..

Luiz18

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 2, 2003 23:18
young

for the Zambujeira festival you are taking parasense, ill definetly be their as well since their will be a lack of festivals in europe this year.

mind you, couldn't you bring parasense for the celebra as well?           "I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
Luiz18

Posted : Mar 9, 2003 14:24
Alright, I can say that I'm getting a bit pissed off with this organisation...

the site is not complete, with a month for Celebra, the place where the festival is not confirmed, we dont have a clue what the organizers are promising for infra-structure (like last year dance floor with out shade? rubish everywhere?), we dont have a clue where to buy tickets.

So young, I reckon this is the time for things to start happening. you should be worried with things like this, it looks like you dont care about ur public.

I also hope you see the review on solaris dance festival, and how organized it was, it was also cheaper than celebra.

PLUR
          "I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 9, 2003 23:52
alright mister luiz,

the confirmed festival location is the same as last year - PARATY, and as for the prices, I will not repeat myself. The infra-structure we promise (but most importantly PROVIDE) is of the highest quality, do not worry about shade or rubbish.

for the updated website please visit www.etnicanet.net or etnicanetfestivals.com

luiz, DO NOT tell us how to do our job, or whether I should be worried or not. Organising international festivals all over the world is a huge job, and comments like yours ('i am getting pissed off with the organisation') are not very constructive.

all of our work is done thinking of the beautiful public that has followed us throughout the years, festival after festival. so don't run your mouth like that.

'PLUR' - you say?
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Mar 10, 2003 01:33
Humm... now, this is odd!!!

I say Luiz has the reason now... I am in the exact same position as he is, which is: willing to pay very expensive for an awesome party!

But, organization shows something different. No concrete information and commitment, nothing attractive to "sell", no great promisses. WTF!!!

Let's keep waiting... things are definately not constructive and the organizers are the ones supposed to CONSTRUCT... everything!!!

djmack

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 10, 2003 01:42
Yes young u are absolutelly rigth man,a lot of people here was on the kinder garden when etnica started to make partys and now they wanna teach then how to do,is unbelieveble...
The internet is a progression use it to construct
otherwise what we like to do will be finnished very soon...
-=OniX=-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 10, 2003 04:21
lol very nice killer party.....................

GOOD ORGANIZATION....

BOOM SHIVA.......................
Gotcha

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 10, 2003 16:17
Hello Young!

Nobody is trying to tell how to do ur job. But the people here in Brasil, wanna know if the organization is worried to dont let the same problems, happen again!

Ive been very disapointed with the last Celebra, everything were very dirty.

So with we gonna pay so much 2 go to this party, we wanna have sure, that everything will be better. But we go 2 ur website, and still dont have any info about Structure and the place.

if u visit any forum in Brasil, u will see that everybody are with the same questions and worries.

Thanks
Luiz18

Posted : Mar 10, 2003 16:23
Young, dont think you got my point very well... it is not just me who is in this position their are plenty of other people who are thinking twice before saying I am going to Celebra.

For you R$165 (around Ģ30) may not seem much since parties in the UK are around Ģ10-Ģ20, well the point is not the price, since you already made your mind on that.

The point is their is no contact between the organizers and the public, their are no pictures of the place and nothing like that.

But as you said, who am I to say anything? I no one, but I can ganrantee you, that I make part of your public, and their are loads of people who are willing to pay the price to go to celebra, but just need that little incentive.

Well, I think I'll wait and see, whats on next, if i think that it is worth paying that price i will go if not i wont (like many others).

Wish you the best with the organization, and with the party.           "I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
feiges
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 10, 2003 19:28
No one are trying to teach u Young, just trying to tell u what each one thinks. And I believe that is constructive...

In first Celebra I didnt know what a festival could be.. but since then I went to many other international festivals in Brazil (each month there is a new one showing up) and now I can say what I would like to see or give you some tips to that without trying to teach you how to work..

ppl in Brazil are getting "fussy"..
          "These psychedelic substances cause hysterical psychoses in people who have not taken them..." T.L.
Drope

Posted : Mar 11, 2003 01:20
Young,

Iīm new to the forum but not to the discution in progress. Iīd like to congratulate Etnicanet for the role you guys have played and yet play in forging the trance scene all over the world.

But the reason of this message is not so upward, yes, yes, I know you donīt wanna listen to price complains all over again... I believe the struggling english of my fellow compatriots may have upset you, but I ask you with the utmost respect to pay some attention to what I have to say.

We are experiencing a pacific revolution on all walks of life, including business relations. We are living the dawn of Conscious Consumption and Corporate Social Responsability. I, for my self, am very proud to see the brazucas on this forum being so conscious about what they get for what they spend. But actually, the entrance fee is out of brazilian social reallity. And yet, come closer... let me tell you a secret... we both know this party is being produced by foreigners and itīs announced all over the world probably representing great number of tourists arriving. The Brazillian environment and climate are key features for the festivalīs 'vibe' turning to assets of your commercial endeavor...

Would be considered a very nice (rd plur) posture if Etnicanet took a more flexible position, such as 'we know and understand brazillian reality', an than try to find options, maybe limited number of cheaper tickets, even if itīs just for locals (yeah, itīs not very plUr, but then again it is, we donīt get paid in dollars or euros and want to be together with all who can come for this great life experience).

There is another thing yet, information in Brazil and/or portuguese is being handled in a desapointing way. If itīs a expensive festival we should be able to program our selves in a deeper meaning, being able to reach what we need to know.

I have profound faith that Etnicanet is a conscious organization, in the most holistic and thirdmillenar way, and hope it would still be possible to reach commonground on that matters. Just to remember, R$165 is about 75% of brazillian monthly minimum wage and almost two times the fee to the last edition.

Well, this ends it up, hope didnīt get too boring everyone...

Arrivederte
chung
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 11, 2003 04:01
Yeah ppl , a killer party is coming soom !

Good djs and artists !

See all in party !!!!

PEACE !!!
STAY WITH GOD PPL !
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance