Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty

Politics

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 18, 2003 19:42
Celebra Brasil is a open party and everyone has the decision to go or not go.
The organizers from celebra have been on the trance scene not just 2 years ago, There´s any doubt that this festival will be nice !
I´m sure the people wich is complaining they didn´t go to the 1st celebra brasil wich was the change of the scene in brazil....
THINK ABOUT IT ........................
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Feb 18, 2003 20:47
Ciao Everyone,

we are happy to see that many of you are interested in our event

the price R$165 is completely reasonable, in our opinion, seeing the costs that we have with flights, accomodations, our infrastructures at the location, facilities etc... I don't personally feel that we owe any 'justification' for the work we've done, but it is only fair that we do respond to your critique/enquiries.

the guarantee is that the event will be state-of-the-art in all aspects, as is the main aim of the Etnicanet events, and you'll be treated with another festival of music & audiovisual environment of the highest standard.

for more information or critiques or complaints, please contact me privately via email.

Thanx and see you all soon!!           . Young Kim (ARKANOYDZ) .

. young@etnicanet.net .

. www.myspace.com/youngkim .
. www.myspace.com/arkanoydz .
. www.etnicanet.net .
. www.ultragrooverec.com .
. www.fairytales-london.com .
V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Feb 18, 2003 21:54
I think last year´s festival, besides the globo stories, wich were not organization´s fault, we had an example of sound quality and visual trips...

It was the best sound system we ever had in a festival in Brazil, Avikhal´s deco was superb, the guy who made the video projections, wich I don´t remember the name, also gave us something very killer (I was really impressed with the video projections)... anyway, for sure this year will be full quality also...

The price is higher then last year, but flight tickets to brazil are more expensive, also the dollar is higher and I also think that charging this price they can have less people then last year (wich were actually a lot, and it was not everybody that enjoyed that huge amount of people) with the same quality...

these are my 2 cents...           vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
feiges
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 18, 2003 22:40
sorry friends I love trance, I travel Brazil a lot... and all over my travels and to all the people I met I tell that the best festival in Brazil is CELEBRA... don't think I dislike it... IT REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE!!

but I'm just sad coz this year I can't afford it!!

But my mind will be there for sure!!           "These psychedelic substances cause hysterical psychoses in people who have not taken them..." T.L.
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Feb 19, 2003 04:52
I would like to go too, but can´t afford this amount.
Adding to these R$ 165,00 the money of the trip to the party, the food, water, etc... I found out that it costs much more than half the money I earn in a month... It seems I´m too poor to be in this one...
But I know it´ll be a really nice party.
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
marcelinha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Feb 19, 2003 06:23
Let me be clear:
I am not here to criticize or imply anything. I was just giving MY opinion (i can't do this?! ok?! No problem!).

VOR and YOUNG you are completly right about the reason of the expensive tickets, i agree with u and i have sure that u'll agree with me that the brazilian's (money) situation isn't THAT good. Anyway it doen't care at this moment, what i want to say is:
-Organizers, sorry about last posts, i haven't the intention to jude anyone or anything (sorry about the bad expression and my bad day). I am sure that the festival will be better than last year.
Good luck!!!

That's all!
Chaøs

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 19, 2003 07:41
The last one was great everybody knows that ! but its not the main reason to put the price high or get the party unaccess for ppl who don't have enought money to go there !

But if you change the price for us money are almost 45 bucks for a 3 days festival. i think what u can do with 45 around the world?

maybe not much, but we live in brasil and our shit money is loosing your value!           

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
The life is not complete ! Change it
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 19, 2003 17:28
Ciao Everyone,

I am sorry to hear that for some of You the price is too high - but you must understand that we have done our BEST to bring the price as down as possible.

We are working with all the authorities (civil police, military police, fire department, medical department etc) necessary to insure that there will be no hindering/disturbance/shortcomings to the event.

ALL of our materials are brought over from Europe and paid in Euros - this is another main reason for our great costs.

We hope that You will be able to plan this well and be able to share the experience with us again this year.

See You on the beach!
feiges
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 19, 2003 21:37
maybe I can found some lost money in any old pocket...

btw, it's very expensive to negotiate with Rio authorities!!

...let me ask something Young: what is the name of the f* great, extremely good sound equipment you brought to Celebra 2?? It was amazing!! I just felt like a little kid in front a huge sound explosion!!!
          "These psychedelic substances cause hysterical psychoses in people who have not taken them..." T.L.
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 20, 2003 20:27
The following artists have been added to the lineup:

Tristan Live (Twisted Rec) - UK

Miko dj-set (California Sunshine) - ISR

Lenny Ibizarre (Ibizarre Rec) - IBZ

Juarez (Swarup Project - SpiritZone Rec - Vagalume rec) - BRA

Ciao!
Rago
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Feb 21, 2003 05:06
What´s up with BRUNO BRAGA??
He stayed at first edition, and until now anybody told about him.

Anderson Rago
Wild Artists Management.
www.wildartists.com
V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Feb 21, 2003 23:56
I guess you mean 2nd edition....

For sure Bruno Braga didn´t play on the 1st edition, @ Barra do Una...

last year´s edition, in Paraty, was the 2nd one, my friend!
          vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Luiz18

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 22, 2003 13:56
Must say that the line-up is good for three days, i hope also to see a few more djs

I reckon that the price is going to be high and their is no way in changing it whats so ever. But what can the organizers promise us that it will be better than other festivals? infrastructure? transportation from the local town to the party? security?

I want to know the aims of the festival, which for me counts big time, i am definetly going to celebra this year, i havent been to any other celebra edition and i wld also like go to a festival in the beach, but i would like the promises and the aims of the organizer if possible

BOOM!!           "I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
Setherian
Setherian

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Feb 24, 2003 01:13
DJ DEDE (Atomic Pulse) ?? He is not Atomic Pulse!!! He is Spectrum (Together with Tamir)           The Devil Is In Detail!
Luiz18

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 24, 2003 17:47
I'll tell you all what would make this party a great party:
bringing Raja Ram in order for their to be a live pa with Gms (1200mics)

That would definetly atract more people to the festival, someone also told me that Raja would be in bahia during this time (I can't confirm that) but it would be a great ideia and in the best interest of all.

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Etnicanet. CELEBRA BRASIL 2003 . 17-20 Abril . Paraty
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance