Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Eskimo-live!! - June 05,2004-Northern California

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Eskimo-live!! - June 05,2004-Northern California

paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 10:24
the DEA (dance everywhere association)
presents:

ASTRAL TRANSIT
June 05, 2004

Join us under the stars and surrounded by mother nature as we celebrate a very rare astral occurence.

The Earth's sister planet, Venus, will be passing in front of the sun and can be seen from Earth on June 8th. This is a very rare event, as no one alive today has yet to experience it. The Venus Transit has historically preceded great break-thrus in human conciousness and has also played a significant role in the development of the Mayan calendar.

TRANCE:

Eskimo (Phantasm/EMI Japan)-live-U.K.
DJ Junya(Eskimo/Phantasm/Enzyme)-U.K.

Obu (Bombay Power)-India/SF
Akasha (Auracle Resonance)
Wichdokta ( Full Circle)
Paradigm (DEA, Straylight)
Mubali ( Straylight)
Spook (Geomagnetic T.V.)
Michael Liu ( Illumination Records)
Nikon ( Psybertribe)
Nagual (Phoenix Family)
Lepraconor ( Soltek)
Squarefade ( DEA)

DOWNTEMPO:

Saturnia (Phoenix Family)
*Christine* (Infinite Loop)
Random (Phoenix Family)
Lucina (DEA)
David Justin (Psybooty)

......and more TBA

$20 presales avaliable May 01, 2004

......more information and online flier forthcoming

Spiker69
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 14:49
hey killer line up.................
my buddy frm india obu will , just kill the floor
showem boombay power my friend
killem all
boom

Shacrotic

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 00:12
enjoy that live-act!!! eskimo can make you dance all night and day his music is great!!
good luck!!
mydexma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 01:36
f$%K!!!!!! just as i return home cali starts exploding
not fair!

enjoy ppl

big bom from la
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 19:39
This event is bound to rock some ass!!! The last time Junya came to the Nor Cal area, he put on a marvelous show!!! I am happy that I am on the same lineup as him... Full spectrum of psychedelic madness... You will not be disappointed fo sho'!!!           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Mr Liu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Apr 18, 2004 01:57
Looking forward to this one!
Psyclotron

Posted : Apr 18, 2004 21:28
WooooW is this party in Sanfran area? if yes that means i'll be driving all the way from San diego but i'll be there!!
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 18, 2004 22:36
Its about 2 hours north of SF. Its in a beautiful spot on a river with nearby swimming hole and over 15 hours of music. Hope that sells you on making that trek.
X-File

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 18, 2004 11:53
i just saw eskimo at the tsunami party last night in NYC. definately worth going out to see.
sic_a_phant

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 19, 2004 06:18
Hey were is this going to be at? Angels Camp?

The last time I saw Eskimo was there and I shit you not I went a little crazy. This guy just pulled out some of the most insane crazy stuff that I have heard. I had to go and hide in my tent for a spell, so be forwarned.

This super cool nice guy Conrad and his beautiful girlfriend...Micheal I think...put this one on way back in October. I am still in my heart thanking you guys for this party. It was one of those events that changed my life and in no small order. So my friend Conrad wherever you are right now I wish you a good day.

So good luck on this one and I will make the long trip from the festering bowls of LA for this one for sure ...can't wait but somehow I will ...
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 19, 2004 09:12
No it's not at Angels Camp. Its more directly north of San Francisco than east like Angel's is.
and though Conor isnt putting this one on he will be there, both as a dj and catering his delicious smoothies and other healthy treats
future funk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Apr 19, 2004 17:32
wow looks like junya is all over the US...
nice...
BOOOOOOOOM
artizan3333

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 19, 2004 22:35
I know that PsyTribe from Los Angeles is trying to book Eskimo for the Saturday of Memorial day weekend the weekend before the one in Northern California, its going to be located at the Ranch where Psytribe does there outdoor party's for sure, they have not confirmed Eskimo but say they are close. So people in South California wont have to drive that far to see him. When things are confirmed I will keep you posted.
obu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 20, 2004 01:14
cant wait for this one!!....
Psyclotron

Posted : Apr 20, 2004 02:52
Wow artizan that sounds awesome!! i hope they can book him to play in that place!!!! if not i'll be going to Sf!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Eskimo-live!! - June 05,2004-Northern California

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance