Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Entropy - The Second Law of Thermodynamics - Doof Records
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Entropy - The Second Law of Thermodynamics - Doof Records

dtmoney
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 19:44
Some of you guys hype these up WAY too much.

I thought this album was average at best.

DT
eben

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 4, 2004 14:56
yesterday i was driving in my car at night and poped the entropy album in my cd player. it was about the third time i hear the album and i was just blown away this time with the driving and all the dark scenes passing at my window. much has been said about the individual tracks but what hit me is the album as a whole. the rare times when an album is a continouse and coherent experience from begining to end. this is a pleasure a compilation can't give, they can have a flow but they are in principle a collection of "hits". few albums are tight enough for me to listen to them beyond the purpose of selevting the tracks i want to play, albums that i can listen to because they give me pleasure of music. in the last years i can't remember many of those (poping to my head are earthling, mumbo jumbo, zirkin, scorb) the entropy album does it. it's mature, excelent use of sound without abusing it, always keeping you want more. absolutely hypnotic.
and a good word to doof for the excelent sound production and the amazing graphics and concept (all that physics shit)

THIS ONE ENTERS MY HALL OF FAME
thanks
Satanstoenail

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 5, 2004 09:21
Fuck yeah Eben, really well said. I totally agree.           Just remember.... in Hell.... there will be doof....
Arata

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 5, 2004 17:34
Very very nice album!!
Its sounds like that who makes it killer on the dancefloor! Great hard twisting sounds, and very dark!!! WoWwoW!!

Much RESPECT to Entropy!
Keep up the good work!!!

BooM
arata
Stash
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Aug 16, 2004 10:55
smashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

embrace the darkness.............

man this ablum really is totally insane.....

super production by these two guys......dark and psychedelic tracks....... sure gnna be a treat for all the acid heads out there

bom !!!!!!

keep it dark           At the end there is a DOOR & waiting for you on the other side of that door is either HEAVEN or HELL
madhatting

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 1, 2004 12:07
OmEr n PiTT ...ur"LL r AwesOOoMe ...

ComPLete KillEr fOR thE dAncE FlOOrS ...
RitE FrOm THe TRacK One - noBody Really KnowS tIlL TraCk 10 ...iTs DarK..DarKER ...DarKeSt ..all tHe waY..

DeeP SounDS ,MyStErioUS ...EnErgeTic ....FEw WoRds ThAt CAn DEscriBe tHis Album           604 iS tHE PLAce to bE In !!!!!!
tract
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 2, 2004 01:17
Yeah!! I'm still loving this disc as much as the first time I heard it

Empty Handed Remix ...b000m!
          http://www.killahtea.com/

Underground Psychedelic Nightmusic
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Oct 18, 2004 17:01
this is one of the best releases i've heard in 2004. its so complex and intelligent, i really love it.

great reviews to a wonderful piece of psychedelia.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Oct 19, 2004 07:19
yes, it's an album that seems to cross all lines, and please many crowds. very good debut release from Entroy, looking forward to hearing more.
M.o.E loves Doof!
          Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
FrodOhm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Oct 25, 2004 16:58
Doof Keeping It Real!!!!!!
Great album indeed!!!!
Robert
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Dec 5, 2004 02:28
One of the best cds from Doof together with Zirin "Dance show".Very psychedelic and will set any dancefloor on fire.

10/10.

Keep them coming.Respect to Doof Records.

PLUR
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 16:15
had to bring that up!
I still play this cd a lot, and it gives me a perspective about what is good about the "dark psy" genre, and what's missing in it nowadays. simply, an excellent piece of work!
[cactus]

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 14, 2006 16:04
one of the great album indeed killer on the dancefloor gret traxxxx:)
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Sep 14, 2006 23:29
It all sounds too much the same to me. Some tracks are pretty good, and kudos to some of the atmospheres, but alas. This is not a great release by any means IMO.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
bararabo

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 18, 2006 16:38
Quote:

On 2004-07-09 10:18, drug666s666tore wrote:
YElooOooO!!!

ONE of The best albuns i listen in my life ... gREat quality and great BASS and KIK!! and very stong tooOOo!

Amazing the ambient i lOVE iT!!

PEOple they buy the compact disc! is very nice for all cases!!

Keep This Spirit

Yeahhhhhhhhhh this is quallity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Entropy - The Second Law of Thermodynamics - Doof Records
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance