Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - ENPSYCLOM ------ HITCHHIKER 147 bpm (complete )
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ENPSYCLOM ------ HITCHHIKER 147 bpm (complete )

ganeshaaa

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 17, 2006 00:52
i dont know wht the fus is about !!
but whoever has done whtever knows wht he has done
lol
so why bother

smoke a 'J' chill peace
make mor music
& most important of all dont forget wht u LOVE doing
bOm bOm

P.S. - and ive heard both and they sound simmilar but not the same.
But thts me
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : May 17, 2006 01:09

@ ganeshaa ............................

yeaaaaaaaaah ...make more music
thats the RIGHT THING

PiIECE
WHATEVER
pixie satinka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 17, 2006 10:38
yea they do sound similar but how many artists do we knw tht do?!! omg! so many! jus cos the sounds r alike doesnt mean theyre lifted..
jassi dude keep makin ur music i like it n as long as ur not cheatin ur urself...boom brother...
Mute
IsraTrance Full Member
Access Gremlin

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 17, 2006 11:49

1stly i would like to say that if 2 artist make the same lead dosnt mean that, the other is stealing it,, same goes for the basslines , if u notice most of the israeli full on basslines are the same , does that mean they stealing? lol ... i can make a kindzadza sound does it mean im stealing?..
2ndly - if ur positive that the artist has used ur wav file whitout asking ur permission , now that could be considered a rip off and u should realize that u must never give any tom,dicky and harry to enter ur studio and browse thru ur files /folders...

if the 2nd instance is true then remember prevention is better then cure as there are many ppl out there who dont have creativity or originality ,that they will use samples from artists tracks also , its nothing new .....
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Posted : May 17, 2006 12:31

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=781138DF30B8C494

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=9C1198473A19699D

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0C7C10A32CF9C968

original stuff ALWAYSzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzz
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmMMMMMM

3 verrsions out
rave-view

bombombom
peace
Bizzarro
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 17, 2006 16:12
well if it has the same score and same automation
and he has knowingly been to where i produce and taken my zip loops
its not only the same sound SAME AUTOMATION AND SAME SCORE
and the name of the wav file he has used is lad1.wav from a ziploop 4 months old

There is a bIG difference in synthesizing and copy pasting which all of u must know

i dont mind sounds similar to mine NO ONE CAN
but the same score same automation and ditto same sound

hell i couldnt give a damn if he had my presets and made his own scores and wrote his own automation

also if u r so confident that they r ur created sounds y keep changing the track and rewmoving what sounds i show u r mine>????

i do give presets to people coz i know people do different things with sounds depending on their creativity and originality at the same time i keep developing my sound so dont fool everyonr by saayin u created a score exact to mine and wrote automation ditto to mine

but never have i given u any of em nor permission to use anythin
u know where u have got them from and u told me so urself so own up and stop being a coward and accept ur mistakes
what pisses me off is u tell me ur sorry on msn and all that here u claim im the foool
lol

and maybe it sounds a lil different coz he cut up parts and repeated em

dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Posted : May 17, 2006 17:26
Quote:

On 2006-05-17 16:12, Bizzarro wrote:

There is a bIG difference in synthesizing and copy pasting which all of u must know

i dont mind sounds similar to mine NO ONE CAN
but the same score same automation and ditto same sound

hell i couldnt give a damn if he had my presets and made his own scores and wrote his own automation

also if u r so confident that they r ur created sounds y keep changing the track and rewmoving what sounds i show u r mine>????

but never have i given u any of em nor permission to use anythin
u know where u have got them from and u told me so urself so own up and stop being a coward and accept ur mistakes
what pisses me off is u tell me ur sorry on msn and all that here u claim im the foool
lol

and maybe it sounds a lil different coz he cut up parts and repeated em

y dont u shut up ..
man i told u sorry for the misunderstanding i didnt wanted such thing to happen ever..coz m like that .always like to live in peace yo ....Sorry for the shit thing that happened ..i didnt use ur loop bizzarro n what the f@ck u mean by knowingly been to where u kept ur loops ,..????BULL-SHIT .......makin my own leads and thats y i posted diff versions with diff leads in each 1 of them .

this is like leads competion.YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - ENPSYCLOM ------ HITCHHIKER 147 bpm (complete )
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance