Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

EMMA Festival 3. -5. november 2005

Insane Behavior
Insane Behavior

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Nov 7, 2005 10:39
Hey,

I must say i Really liked the Naked Tourist set, "Thanks Guys" im really looking forward to the album ahh,,i diddent make it for "leptit" im sad to say, i know he build his sets really groowy and i would really like to hear him play again. Alex`s set i wanted some more there, diddent quite do it for me
I was on the dancefloor from the moment i came in the door til the moment i left, diddent see any reason to leave .

And i must say i have to agree with Zoolog on the drug issue, never have i been contacted by so many assholes on the dancefloor asking for some kind of drug....pfff

well anyway i say this every year, "I hope the orginisers will have a better grip on the situation next year.

Bom Ya`ll

# Bobo
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Nov 7, 2005 12:55
Quote:

On 2005-11-07 10:39, Insane Behavior wrote:
Hey,

And i must say i have to agree with Zoolog on the drug issue, never have i been contacted by so many assholes on the dancefloor asking for some kind of drug....pfff

Yeah, why cant these assholes offer you drugs instead of begging you for it, eh?!

Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Nov 7, 2005 15:45
hej:D

i think the party was good.. leptit and naked tourist did a really good job...but parasense was not really me..prefered his set at fullmoon

i liked the white things and the visuals but the laser was too light for my taste

but still a super party compared to the onces in cph

no one asked me about drugs for the first time in a loong time but i got kicked while picking up my bottle from the floor..never tried

pics:
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/74709/forum/51
          www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
auto-mata

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 7, 2005 17:10
What about the night before parasense was playing? at 4th Richard Devine and so on was performing @ emma any comments about that night?
Zoolog
Zoolog

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 01:33
Quote:

On 2005-11-07 17:10, auto-mata wrote:
What about the night before parasense was playing? at 4th Richard Devine and so on was performing @ emma any comments about that night?

Got there late, was extremely stoned/drunk, had hoped for some relaxation, but found Richard fairly more agressive than expected... fell asleep zzzzZzzzz
the_real_noname

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 13:13
I only heard a couple of tracks the day before when RD played, it was quite nice music imo even though it is absolutely not my style.

But saturday, it's true about the drugthingy, quite annoying.
But I think the sound was great, sharp and loud, wee!
About the laser, it could definately have been placed somewhere better, it always caught y eyes and is too sharp for that I think.

I think the first DJ played way to much bass and to little sounds, but it was okay. Have heard it worse!
Naked Tourist played some really nice tracks, no doubt about it, unfortunately I had to leave the party a little early because the pavements outside suddenly turned into a floating river of quite bright fractals

All in all, an OK party but way too short. That is without a doubt the biggest istake from the organizers!
Mikkel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 18:46
A fairly good party - not especially my taste in music, but it was nice anyway. No one asked me for drugs - maybe I don't look like a pusher like the rest of you.
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 19:06
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 18:46, Mikkel wrote:
A fairly good party - not especially my taste in music, but it was nice anyway. No one asked me for drugs - maybe I don't look like a pusher like the rest of you.

Its the way you act on the dance floor that ... ummm.. la la laa..
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 21:10
Nobody asked me about drugs either           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
ananocki

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 03:23
To me the peak of this night was naked tourist, thay played some relly banging an groovy stuff! i found leptit´s dj set a bit boring, too much of the same sound,did not relly getting anywere, but he did some nice mixing.
parasense was oki maby a little to mush fluff in there, not as good as hes set on fullmoon festival.
too bad the party was only on for 4 hours
bom
Bes
Tribalistic Society

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 11:43

well pushers sell drugs at parties dont they?? Would be kinda odd if they bought back the drugs which they'd allready sold
          Man is the Cruelest Animal!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/tribalisticsociety
http://soundcloud.com/tribalisticsociety
http://www.myspace.com/120bpms
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 14:14
theres is new pics and videos

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/74709/forum/51
Jaffasplaffa
Grapes Of Wrath

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 10, 2005 14:50
hi i was at the party te fourth and heard richard devine.....and this was rea lly good for me........blasted with super hifi electronic sounds at a tempo which is not human.....( if you dance half tempo you can hang in).....hehhehe i loved itand have no word...... i only liked richard devine though.. but this was evil and killr-... perfect for my acid trip..hehheheheh

Bomski

Ich bin böse und knalden mit dem tür
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - EMMA Festival 3. -5. november 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance