1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ELECTRYPNOSE LIVE - 11.3.2005 - Leipzig

the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Feb 18, 2006 23:08
uuuh things are gonna happen haha, don't miss the show           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
dancing virus

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 15:09
Gr8 one guys...blast da trancefloor....           ......((((((((Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired))))))))).....
the-hq

Posted : Mar 2, 2006 20:29
---- BAD NEWS ----

The "Ordnungsamt" (something like public affairs office) has closed down the location for all events from today on.

The party however will take place, but at a different location called SUPERKRONIK. Sadly not as good as the original location, it is a club and the mainfloor will be a lot smaller, but anyway, we WILL party, that's for sure!

How to reach the location:

SUPERKRONIK
MARKRANSTÄDTER STRASSE 4 / LEIPZIG - PLAGWITZ
(http://www.stadtplandienst.de for street maps)

Bus Line 60 @ Busstop "Naumburger Strasse"
or Tram Line 3 @ Stop "Markranstädter Strasse"
(http://www.lvb.de for schedules)

--------------

Sorry to tell you that but we have gotta deal with this. People here are very very sad about the now unavailable location, it was a nice place to party.
Still hope to see some of you there
          .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
krelm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 23:39
Too bad about the location...I was looking forward to the final few parties there in the next couple months. But Superkronik still is a very cool location...the Sehstörung party there a couple weeks ago went off really well.

Unfortunately I will not be there, but I'm sure the party will still be mad. Have a blast!

-----------------
Dr. Krelm DJ Mixes and Broken Symmetry archives - http://www.krelmatrix.com

Broken Symmetry on MCast - coming in 2007....
Elektron

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 14:13
good luck for this one!
the-hq

Posted : Mar 6, 2006 12:59
--- GOOD NEWS ---

it looks like we have found a better location than the club. bigger and better - more underground

i will post more info tonight or probably tomorrow when i am sure that the party will take place in the new location.

sorry for all the location changes but we want to bring you the best experience for such a brilliant lineup.

.o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
krelm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Mar 6, 2006 17:17
Quote:

On 2006-03-06 12:59, the-hq wrote:
sorry for all the location changes but we want to bring you the best experience for such a brilliant lineup.

The new location is definitely worth making another change for...maybe even better than the original one! I already know one person (my flatmate) who has shortened a trip out of town in order to be back for the party when he heard it might be moved to the new location.

Best of luck for this one and give my greetings to Chesmo and Henry!
          -----------------
Dr. Krelm DJ Mixes and Broken Symmetry archives - http://www.krelmatrix.com

Broken Symmetry on MCast - coming in 2007....
the-hq

Posted : Mar 6, 2006 19:45
ok you crazy texan
thanks for your evil dr. krelm set on saturday, i surely enjoyed it

-------- FINAL LOCATION DECISION ---------

I just received a call that our funny german police visited the "new" location because of the party that went on there on saturday.
Because of this the decision has been taken to make the party in SUPERKRONIK. To deal with the smaller location there will be a special sound setup so all people can have fun there: The place is split in two areas, but we will try to make a special sound and video setup so people in BOTH areas can enjoy the live-acts and dj's. High quality crystal clear sound setup! Let's try to get the best out of this - the party will be nevertheless great fun for all of us.

Post any further questions here if there are any.           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 6, 2006 22:38
Interesting concept with the sound and video setup for the 2nd floor ... quiet innovative
electric stimulation

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 7, 2006 20:03
all the best to the involvent crew
electrypnose new album rox hard
enjoy ppl
          -----//-----
100% pure plesure
Karpatherian law of mystical experiments
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - ELECTRYPNOSE LIVE - 11.3.2005 - Leipzig
← Prev Page
1 2