Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  France - ..::[ElectrOhm's "Dreams Factory" with Mind Funk Recs - 14/05/2005]::..
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..::[ElectrOhm's "Dreams Factory" with Mind Funk Recs - 14/05/2005]::..

[Ada-superwoman]
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 1, 2005 06:35
It is shame, I wont be able to be there and play the vs. with Gosse/Shawnodese ´cause inmigration laws... i hv to leave europe on monday and wont be allow to come back after 3 month...
So I keep wishing beautiful vibes for you all... and i know we will be conect on 14th of may you there and me here in Area 51!
Love over everything!           http://soundcloud.com/x-a-n-a/003-djane-ada-wicca-massala
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : May 2, 2005 16:55
Indeed a shame Ada....but we'll meet soon enough again and I'll surely whip 'n cream some ass for u in France on your behalf baby...no worries 'bout that and kick some booty there for us in Caracas/Venezuela baby ! Loooooooooove ya !           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
virgouil

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 3, 2005 11:59
Quote:

On 2005-04-30 16:55, RagDam wrote:
15 days agains.... there are motivated people???
To be patient, it's very very hard !!!!

Good We @all

For sure!!!
People from Burgundy will be there... with or whithout some wine? Surprise! ;-)
psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : May 14, 2005 18:28
here we aaaaaaaaaaaare!!! let's groove tonight           Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
www.myspace.com/djpsychotrop
www.soundcloud.com/dj-psychotrop
www.facebook.com/psychotropamertume
psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 16, 2005 12:30
pffffffff what a party
a fantastic decoration(big up to psycolor), good vibes, good sound system, good dj's... all was here for a perfect moment..
fred and shawnodese rocked the dancefloor... a big up to electrohm promoter, thanx for everything and helloo to all friends seen here           Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 17, 2005 06:02
Aiaiaiaia...what a party indeed bro......and was impressive to hear ur morning set...the best I heard in a loooooooooooong time man...no cheesy stuff and a loooooooooooooootta power !!! Respect for that and it sure shows why Edoardo picked you to represent Neurobiotic Recs ! Hope we party somewhere real soon again and say hi to all the freaks of Paris for Sander & me ! Take care amigo...and big thx to Ragdam and his fabulous crew and all other dj's....it was an absolute bomb !!!!
          Mind Funk Records
Nico-visual

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 17, 2005 06:43
A report...that I say an enormous compliment!!!
Electrohm places the bar high, very high. Places, one treats, an accoustique of internal dream, architecture eccentric in brief of the happiness!
The magnificent decoration!!! Psycolor you are very hardly! The powerful, strong sound, of the whom brews you the body without gunning down eardrums... Djs any enormous, all very very generous!!! That to say nothing has to throw everything has to set without moderation!!! Of the warm up (certe a little bit warmly) in the magic final !!! I can not say which one of you made me vibrate most all very hardly all in osmosis with the dance floor...wouaou !! A more personal pleasure with Shawnodese (hope to see you soon) psychotrop gill triskel Jakson shrink-lo SBoot Ragdam and vialactis...Voila... it is objective at least ! lol ...A really enormous, kind equipe and which maturity for an organization which just has a small year!!! A single thing has to say it is one truths pleasure that to play in your parties !
A dance floor, you are enormous! Magic! Thank you has you all! big big thx !!! We are only by your presences!
Beautiful evening really! Ragdam, really you are a bigboss ! Big one kisses has those that I met and seen again...

Nico

http://nicopsyart.125mb.com
psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 17, 2005 12:07
Quote:

On 2005-05-17 06:02, Shawnodese wrote:
Aiaiaiaia...what a party indeed bro......and was impressive to hear ur morning set...the best I heard in a loooooooooooong time man...no cheesy stuff and a loooooooooooooootta power !!! Respect for that and it sure shows why Edoardo picked you to represent Neurobiotic Recs ! Hope we party somewhere real soon again and say hi to all the freaks of Paris for Sander & me ! Take care amigo...and big thx to Ragdam and his fabulous crew and all other dj's....it was an absolute bomb !!!!

thanx a lot gosse for the compliment
your set was wicked too, very powerfull and phat stuff, especially the chromatone tracks which are bombs on the dancefloor.. hope to see ya soon too monkey's spanker

and nico, your 14h visual performance was totally incredible! bravoooooo

Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
naya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : May 18, 2005 16:28
one word !!!!!!!!
it was a blaster party, made by very nice promoter,
ragdam you desserves man, all my compliments
all was perfect place deco, visual by the best one nico psyart and the sounds and espacially shawnodese (my titi still blue dude!!!!!!!!!!) psychotrop and u to close this amazing time in trance
big up
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 24, 2005 09:55
Quote:

all my compliments
all was perfect place deco, visual by the best one nico psyart and the sounds and espacially shawnodese (my titi still blue dude!!!!!!!!!!)

Hehe...next time I'll make it purple with green dots for ya mate !!!

And idd totally forgot to mention Nico's totally off-the-hook vj-appearance of 14 and 1/2 hours straight.....you got some serious partyspirit dude, it's almost scary ....and we love ya for it !!!!
          Mind Funk Records
Trance Forum » » Forum  France - ..::[ElectrOhm's "Dreams Factory" with Mind Funk Recs - 14/05/2005]::..
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance