Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - electric universe - silence in action (electric universe rec, 2006)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

electric universe - silence in action (electric universe rec, 2006)

Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 17:24
once again with a short review till somebody /maybe/ fill the void with good track-by-track article. now here with us boris blenn himself with ninth full-length cd of electric universe project.
all we know that this german can do the psy-trance music one of the best ways around. i must say that new works of persons alike always face a sort of problem cause its very hard to beat their own previous successes. and as always in such cases i tried to listen to it with special care of "how it is in comparision". and you know im very impressed. it is full-power electric universe filled with discharges, fuses and other high-voltage stuff. retrospective goa-sound and using of all new tasty pieces together bring us straight to the stars where God himself with his cosmic music is not a fairy tale but true reality.

electric universe - silence in action (electric universe, 2006)

mind of God
tune up
the self
multiverse
super position
science
electric universe
the bomb
solar storm
future excursions

..mind of God

if i see trackname like this i often fill sort of little discomfort cause too many times music didnt fit concept in my ears. here you wouldnt be dissapointed. it is mighty piece of real psy-trance. with very good sample about 'universe as cosmic symphony that is playing by God'. as a first track in the list this one produced to build nice starup for further evolution of the cd. and we got it most perfect way.

..tune up

here author continue his first message with attempt to tune up our minds to right frequency of perception. with a female vocal distorted few different ways and rapid hats in the begining. sample just great - i have no words to describe how it works but it is just fucking wonderful - exactly these words i'd like to listen when my body fried by bold and hot sounds of psy-trance in the night of openair dancefloor. one of the best speech-samples around.

..science

guitar-stomper. one of those tracks that we know this musician can do very good. is it magic or what? i realy dont know how boris blenn can do it again and again and do it right way. naturaly you cant avoid some poppish after-taste but here it is actually unimportant. it has power it has dancefloor charge and it is very epic and touching. it is for all of you who want to dance through the night till able.

i cant say that tracks above are my favorite. all the album is superb! it is impossible to understand for me but electric universe again the best of the best of the best in the scene after year and a half since the last album. i prefer to listen to it in my head anytime instead of silence
please somebody bring us more detailed and more professional review of this album to promote it better thanks.

p.s. it was out on whole new electric universe records and i hope that further releases would be just as smashing and qualitative as this one. good luck, boris blenn, you're great composer and you know how to bring us best trance!
          Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 20:12
Indeed. Another stellar effort by the man who still knows what good psytrance is after all these years. Thumbs up to Boris and I wish him well with his new label. It's funny, both he and Space Tribe were top of the line for Spirit Zone and both started their own labels when Spirit Zone bit the dust. Anyway, it will be interesting to see what this new label will bring us next.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 21:44
god... i cant fall asleep without this playing on my ipod... beautiful oldschool vibe with a new twist... i cant get over this cd... amazing!!! both night and morning tunes!!! this along with the abominations cd's are the best ive seen from artists in the 2006!
rajatrao2
Inactive User
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 08:57
yeah for sure one of the highlight albums this year....really enjoyed tracks 1,2,6,7!!!!! great stuff boris
rajat
digVS.mushrooms
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 10:02
its great to see big names back again!
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 12:37
this album drove me mad the first time i heard it!!!! and very few albums do that to me the first time i hear them...

hehe anyone who dislikes this album should pm me his/her adress ...we shall deal with it face to face

naw this is an amazing album u have to hear it ....
katam
Abomination

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 12:49
this album has some awesome oldschool melodies with modern twists, brilliantly done...
i especially liked track 3 "the self" i will take that anyday on a dancefloor in the morning...jus a gem of a track!!
All the best to electric universe, looking forward to your next one
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 14:14
this album drove me mad the first time i heard it!!!! and very few albums do that to me the first time i hear them...

very true, shaqattack!!! from first to last word

Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
ZENLINK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 17:25
Good work Borissss.....           "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception".

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity.

www.myspace.com/zenlink
Psykid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 17:43
what an amazing album, electric universe is truly a legend, i remember his tracks back in 2003 which inspired me the most,

once again hes back, wonderfull.

peace brodas           ~~Hereos are never born ~~They are the outcome of tough conditions ~~
Master Main

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 18:03
killerrrrrrrrrrrrrr album!!
track 6 is amazin... what a work...
orianer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 11, 2006 21:47
THE BEST ONE THIS YEAR.
no need to say more.
electric universe rules.
PEACE!!!!!!           PsYcHeDeLiC music!!!! -==-=--==
HaVe FuN - PeAcE!!

Mobile 0542388566
***Sideffect***
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jun 12, 2006 06:50
well I have twisted emotions on this one,
I love electric universe, always have,
and imo their release in 2004 was the best morning fullon release that year,

well in this release they use again that typical sound they created and that's still amazing...
but the problem I have there is no contrast in this album...
It's like continue using their sound over and over, climax after climax and the concept of predicting is gone,
you have nothing to look forward too,
this is honderd procent direct satisfaction every second,
and I prefer a more subtle concept where I can be suprised or amazed,
this album is not bad at all but this album you can only lisen too when you are in the mood for some super fast melodic morning fullon,
it's more party music comparing to their 2004 release it was more for homelistening and party...

still good work love your sound electric universe
          http://www.last.fm/user/LastFmKoen
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jun 12, 2006 08:34
Quote:

On 2006-06-12 06:50, ***Sideffect*** wrote:
well I have twisted emotions on this one,
I love electric universe, always have,
and imo their release in 2004 was the best morning fullon release that year,

well in this release they use again that typical sound they created and that's still amazing...
but the problem I have there is no contrast in this album...
It's like continue using their sound over and over, climax after climax and the concept of predicting is gone,
you have nothing to look forward too,
this is honderd procent direct satisfaction every second,
and I prefer a more subtle concept where I can be suprised or amazed,
this album is not bad at all but this album you can only lisen too when you are in the mood for some super fast melodic morning fullon,
it's more party music comparing to their 2004 release it was more for homelistening and party...

still good work love your sound electric universe

Dude you're totally bashing the album on other forums like psynews.org & psychedelic.be. There it get's mostly negative reviews, and you're revieuws are also negative. Here it get's very good reviews, and here you're saying "waaw good work."
What's up with that?
Paralyze

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 12, 2006 13:26
I agree with Mowgly! EU is great artist and this album is great piece of work but the album from 2004 is much better. The style of this album remind me a little of Oforia stuff.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - electric universe - silence in action (electric universe rec, 2006)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance