Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - "ELECTRIC UNIVERSE" ALBUM 2006 (PBR 10CD)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

"ELECTRIC UNIVERSE" ALBUM 2006 (PBR 10CD)

Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Apr 25, 2006 18:20
Electric Universe - Silence In Action

Electric Universe, 2006

Tracklist:

1. Mind Of God
2. Tune Up
3. The Self
4. Multiverse
5. Super Position
6. Science
7. Electric Universe
8. The Bomb
9. Solar Storm
10. Future Excursions

Info:

One of the definite top releases in 2006 is on its way to you: "Silence in Action" redefines the Electric Universe. Very energetic, pure uplifting fresh Full On psychedelic sound. The perfect dance into the morning. It was produced over a period of 1.5 years, every track is carefully selected and a proven floor burner! 2005 was a very successful year for Electric Universe. Countless live acts all over the globe brought a lot of inspiration for the new, the 8th album "Silence in Action". It contains 10 smash hits from dark night over blissful morning tunes to floating daytime trance. This record brings the unique Electric Universe sound to a totally new level of production quality and content. Ecstatic, psychedelic and Full On. With the track "Tune Up" the album includes amazing vocals from 80ies electro icon Anne Clark, and of course "Meteor" Guitarero Roland Wedig joined with some of his burning chords. The Bomb is a highly explosive guitar fun track, you will see the crowd going totally nuts on that one. The Self, a killer acid monster, plugs 10.000 Volt into every sound system, please take care of your speaker! And last but not least the closing track Future Excursions, a collaboration with Luca "Four Winds Circle" Szekely is a beautiful hymn for later hours. This record stands out through its highest energy and balance of acid lines, psychedelic melodies and pumping baselines. The usage of latest technology and its innovative sound design give the most futuristic audible results possible in these days. Watch out for the upcoming releases in 2006, Electric Universe-The Remixes, Space Tribe and Electric Universe-ESP colaboration album and Highest Frequencies Compilation.

Link:

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=5711           www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
Sensay

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 00:07
I thought that Electric Universe was part of PlanetBen Records. And I thought his album was going to be realeased in PlanetBen....

I found this on PlanetBen WebPage :BORIS BLENN aka ELECTRIC UNIVERSE is about to release his next album on Planet B.E.N. Records. "SILENCE IN ACTION" will come out in May, featuring a terrific collaboration with ANNE CLARK

Is Electric Univere a new record label?????

Or the album is going to be relased by the two labels?????

http://www.planet-ben.net

Sensay
Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 00:17
About the Planet B.E.N. Records thingy, here's what DETOX wrote on Psynews forum:

"Now concerning Boris new album,i got an email by him two days ago and he told me that his new album will be released in May on his new Electric Universe Records label.I really dont know whats up with that Planet Ben Records announcement."
          www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
Karma Konnect
Karma Konnect

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 00:18
wowww , gr8 newsss .. did't even had a clue about this album coming outt ....

i m happy 2 seee ...

waiting 2 hear the tracks

nick
www.shivlinkrecords.com           Look Around You - EP Out Now on (Planet Ben records)
http://soundcloud.com/karmakonnect
DARK-SPARK

Posted : Apr 26, 2006 08:36
sweeet
electric universe is over the top
lookin forwardddddddd to this album
gonna be an outstanding release fosho
boom!
Urban Tropic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 12:41
http://arabesque.co.uk/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=353&Itemid=1
rajatrao2
Inactive User
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 19:22
this is one of the few "psychedelic" morning acts left..... gonna be a great album...
all the best boris
rajat
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 19:37
WoW I was waiting for this, one of the best psy artist and my preferred for morning tunes!

Nice
Sensay

Posted : Apr 27, 2006 01:28
So what ur telling me here is that PlanetBEN is not relising this album at all!!!!!!

I think there is a mayor confusion here... Every time i see Electric Universe Play they play under Plant Ben Label. I knew they were going to relase the album in Planet and its kind of wierd its all coming under a new label.

I just want to know which label is relising the album?????

Sensay
raider
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 27, 2006 01:54
Wow, a lot of good artists are getting their own labels these days. CPU, Space Tribe, and now Electric Universe. I'm looking forward to this release, though. Always been a big fan and an addict of Electric Universe. With his (their) own label now, I look forward to a bright future with solid floorkiller releases.

Congratulations with the new label!           LABEL-DJ @ 3D VISION RECORDINGS | www.myspace.com/djraider | www.myspace.com/3dvisionrecordings
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Apr 27, 2006 04:09
Sensay the album is getting released by Electric Universe records that is the new label by Boris,i think that this is clear by now.

By the way i thought Boris was playing under the Spirit Zone firm till recently,even after the label closed,i mean i am booking Boris for many years in Athens and all the time i had Spirit Zone on the flyers like most of the promoters in other countries too,he is releasing tracks in many compilations and many labels (including my label by the way) but this doesnt make him a label exclusive artist i guess.

Anyway this album is going to be really really special i can tell you,Boris is one of the true great producers of psychedelic trance left in our times not to mention an amazing person.

The collaboration with Anne Clark is trully great although i dont know which edition will be included in the album,both editions are great but i admit that i prefer the slower and smoother one.

All the best of luck to Boris with this new effort,for sure he deserves all the best           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
bennnnnn
Planet B.E.N.

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Apr 27, 2006 11:11
Quote:

On 2006-04-26 00:07, Sensay wrote:
I thought that Electric Universe was part of PlanetBen Records. And I thought his album was going to be realeased in PlanetBen....

I found this on PlanetBen WebPage :BORIS BLENN aka ELECTRIC UNIVERSE is about to release his next album on Planet B.E.N. Records. "SILENCE IN ACTION" will come out in May, featuring a terrific collaboration with ANNE CLARK

Is Electric Univere a new record label?????

Or the album is going to be relased by the two labels?????

http://www.planet-ben.net

Sensay

hello sensay and all others,here is the answer......

PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS will release this album in ASIA,RUSSIA&BRAZIL.......

we adopt boris his new label and he will release it just for europe......

Electric Universe “Silence in Action”

Label: PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS &
ELECTRIC UNIVERSE RECORDS

Title: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE – “SILENCE IN ACTION”

Cat. No.: PBR010CDRel. Date: May 15, 2006

One of the definite top releases in 2006 is on its way to you:“Silence in Action” redefines the Electric Universe. Very energetic, pureuplifting fresh Full On psychedelic sound. The perfect dance into the morning. “Silence in Action” was produced over a period of 1.5 years, every track is carefully selected and a proven floor burner! 2005 was a very successful year for Electric Universe. Countless live acts all over the globe brought a lot ofinspiration for the new, the 8th album “Silence in Action”. It contains 10 smash hits from dark night over blissfulmorning tunes to floating daytime trance. This record brings the unique Electric Universe sound to a total new level of production quality and content. Ecstatic, psychedelic and Full On.With the track “Tune Up” the album includes an amazing cooperation with Anne Clark, and of course “Meteor”Guitarero Roland Wedig joined with some of his burning chords. Boris has recently founded his own label Electric Universe Records and already built up his distribution for most ofEurope. Still for the first release “Silence in Action” he decided to cooperate with Planet B.E.N. Records to take careof the release in other parts of the world such as Asia, Russia or South America as well as of the promotion. The labels of two of the best known German psy artists will cooperate again for the next Electric Universe album,which will already be released in late 2006. It will be a thrilling remix album, containing Electric Universe remixes ofother artitsts’ tracks as well as a number of massive remixes of Electric Universe tunes done by some of the best Psytrance producers around. So stay tuned for our label news!Boris Blenn, Psytrance producer of the very first hour has enriched the dance floors of the planet with hundreds of live performances and many hit tunes over the years. Such as the Breakbeat monster “Online Information”, the bestknown guitar tune in Trance, “Meteor” - or “The Prayer”, to mention just a few. With far over 150,000 records soldBoris is one of the top producers of the scene. The core of the Electric Universe productions and performances has to be its infectious, uplifting energy. “Being creative in the studio is working with the Divine. It is about bliss and ofcourse about how to make people dance and enjoy themselves,” Boris states.The Electric Universe project was founded in 1991 by Boris Blenn in Hamburg, Germany. Being inspired by the first big Voov Experience party, some of his first Psytrance orientated tracks found their way to DJ Antaro, who hadjust started his label Spirit Zone. The Electric Universe “Solar Energy” maxi single was the second release on SpiritZone. It turned out to be a big hit and set the ground for the first album “One Love” in 1994. More and more Trance partys were taking place and Electric Universe started to play, mainly in Germany at first, later all around the globe.1997 was the year of the “Stardiver” album, with the massive track “Online Information”, that blew the dance floorseverywhere and came to be a blueprint for Breakbeat Trance. In 1999 Roland Wedig joined Electric Universe and the result of the first cooperation was the track “Meteor” on the “Blue Planet” album. This kicking tune, with itsexpressive guitar lines was played on practically every party for well over a year and probably is the most oftenplayed guitardriven Psytrance tune of all times. In 2004 “Cosmic Experience” was released including the “Prayer”track, outstanding through the amazing vocals of an Indian prayer. Because of the closing down of Spirit ZoneRecords in 2005 this album was the last one in more than ten years of cooperation with Antaro’s label. Boris Blenn is also successfully working on several side projects such as Jupiter 8000 on Nova Tekk/LiquidAudio/Avatar Recods. The chill project Galaxy had its first two releases on Blue Room. The third Galaxy album“Science of Ecstasy”, released on Chillcode in 2005, got No. 1 in the Official German Chill Out Charts. Lots of cooperations have been happening in the last few years with artists such as DJ Sangeet, S.U.N. Project,GMS, Four Winds Circle, and especially Olli Wisdom (Space Tribe).On the web: www.electricuniverse.de PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS is the Japan based label run by German artist DJ PLANET B.E.N.Ben is one of the leading acts on the international Psytrance scene, he has worked with many well known artistsand played side to side with all the big names around the world. You can reach PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS via our Office Europe in Hamburg/Germany.

Tracklist
01. Mind Of God
02. Tune Up
03. The Self
04. Multiverse
05. Super Position
06. Science
07. Electric Universe
08. The Bomb
09. Solar Storm
10. Future Excursions

coming soon onPLANET B.E.N. RECORDS:

New psy-progressive compilation Area 51 volume 2 - out in May!

New CPU album “Discodelic” - out in June!

and theElectric Universe Remix album in late 2006 ... stay tuned!

Key Selling PointsAdverts: Trancers Guide to the Galaxy, mushroom magazine international edition (Germany), Posivision, Loud(Japan), Streetbeat (Australia), Revolve Magazine (UK), Freeze Magazine (Greece) Reviews, articles, interviews: mushroom magazine, Raveline, Beam me up (Germany), Psymag.com (Israel),Posivision, Loud (Japan), Streetbeat (Australia), Revolve Magazine (UK), Coda mag (France), Freeze (Greece)Radio airplay: Chaishop.com, New Wave Radio (ministryofsound.com) Banner ads, product news: onlineshops round the world

WWWPLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
raider
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 27, 2006 11:44
Quote:

On 2006-04-27 11:11, bennnnnn wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up.           LABEL-DJ @ 3D VISION RECORDINGS | www.myspace.com/djraider | www.myspace.com/3dvisionrecordings
DeLySiD CoOkInG
Delysid / Wicked Wires

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 28, 2006 02:27
wowowoowowowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........the masterblasters of the psy trance the good old days are back with these monster production.....big big clapsssss to these maniacssss.....working their asses to fly us away into these electric universe style...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

cant wait to have these gem in the studio...jijijijij

best of luck guys....and keep rocking!!

boom!!           
www.noizeconspiracy.com
www.myspace.com/delysidcooking
Sensay

Posted : May 2, 2006 20:25

[/quote]

Electric Universe “Silence in Action”

Label: PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS &
ELECTRIC UNIVERSE RECORDS

Title: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE – “SILENCE IN ACTION”

[/quote]

Thanks on the info.

Sure this will be a killer Album!!!!!!

Last FUllMOON Electric Universe Rocked the hell out of everyone. The got a massive killer production....

Sensay
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - "ELECTRIC UNIVERSE" ALBUM 2006 (PBR 10CD)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance