Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Echotek - Application Rate (Flow Rec. 2003)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Echotek - Application Rate (Flow Rec. 2003)

BionicPsyko

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 16, 2003 16:52
first of all, i must say that im a bad reviewer (i never tried to make a review, this is my first:))
review : (this is only a review while listening to this one for the first time )
1- old reaction-- nice intro for a nice album
2- away -- this is nice, prog housy elements in this track, really nice one, a good beginn for this cd
3- reality -- this goes more into the deep night, some nice sounds, i like it alot
4. - planet x -- this sounds like a very good israel track, nice bass (like.......dont know, but good ), a little bit niiiiiceeeee full on in this, good melody
5. - focus -- like track 4, a nice israel bass, very good i like those sounds, this is the way i love at the moment, ohhhhh, this is for sure a dancepiece, can i say killer? ok, i say killerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
6. - application rate -- wooww, this sounds (for me) like the last 12" from micha (i love the 12" (iboga)), this is what i call a REAL track, perfect job
7. - flying back -- micha always dive in the deep night, very nice track with lot of FX and a lovely basseline, this man is great!!!!!!!! can it be better? i really dont know, this track is....... no words for it!!
8. - chilla milla -- grooooooovin, this is a nice outro, for a great great great album, a bit chilla for the last minutes, in the last minutes it became to a great stomper yeeeeeeeeee
very long track (15min track!)

its a great release from flow records, i want to hear the safi connection compi and the spiral trax compi,

are these in the same style?

i can say that this is one of the best cds i ever bought

as u can see, i ve no favorites on this album, i love it

ckeck it and u will see (flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Nomis

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 16, 2003 23:50
I cant take that kind of review into my heart.
Try to listen to the disc few time , then write the review while you listen to it.
But I guss I will love this one since Micha is a very talented mate.           www.trancelucent.com - www.themistedmuppet.com - www.electrosun.net
tekton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 17, 2003 03:08
Well i heard a lot of good things about Micha here, but this album is influenced to much by Alien project, Astrix, whichever, i cant stand the kick and bassline... sorry but not my taste at all
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 23, 2003 17:29
this sounds very old to me, and not quite ready for release. i think this album was released about one year too early. it doesn't sound nearly as cool as his new stuff, like the iboga 12". the first 2 and last 2 tracks sound interesting, but the 4 in the middle sound immature with so many annoying and cheesy movie samples. this album was big disappointment for me. i hope the new echotek tracks on internationalism 2 are better, with a deeper and darker bass and atmosphere.
BionicPsyko

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 23, 2003 19:26
of course i will work on a better review (sorry)
sooooon
Asuhra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 24, 2003 00:09
The only thing i have to say about the album is that it's pure techtrance.           Opus Iridium
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : May 24, 2003 01:23
sounds wicked!

loved his first releases...

A
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : May 24, 2003 05:11
Waiting for my copy..... sounds good.          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : May 24, 2003 16:31
Well at last this c.d arrived to the shops (hallelujah).
As always, Micha never disappoints. Before he released this album, I was a bit afraid he would fall into the commercial side of progressive / minimal like many artists do today. But he didn’t.
Micha gives us an exquisite c.d, a pure everlasting joy to the mind.
Minimal music, dark, nightish, with strong baseline and kicks and let’s not forget the most important of all – psychedelic! Hypnotizing loops and background voices and samples that will make you beg for more.
This music is excellent for night dancefloor set. Not clubby for even one second. Micha seems to be leading the psychedelic minimal trance scene.
All of the tracks in this album are unreleased.

Mucho mucho respect to this artist (who’s quite a veteran in trance) with this debut album. You can clearly hear his music is not amateur.
Thank you Flow Rec – you Portuguese surely understand what music is all about.           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
makunta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 4, 2003 04:03
Quote:

On 2003-05-23 17:29, russ wrote:
this sounds very old to me, and not quite ready for release. i think this album was released about one year too early. it doesn't sound nearly as cool as his new stuff, like the iboga 12". the first 2 and last 2 tracks sound interesting, but the 4 in the middle sound immature with so many annoying and cheesy movie samples. this album was big disappointment for me. i hope the new echotek tracks on internationalism 2 are better, with a deeper and darker bass and atmosphere.

hmm..this is a realy suprise for me...i love the album very much and i think the quality of the music look for itself...like nearly all echotek tracks...
go on with your great work micha....track 2,3,4 and 7 are sooo great           love & peace to everyone:))
Gilad Refael
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Jun 4, 2003 13:20
i agree with tekton. it's like full on music, in a progressive costume as i see it.
the kick and bassline (of most tracks) sound like they were taken from atomic pulse or safi connection.
the only track i liked was "away".
when it comes to progressive you still can't beat the europeans (except cosmic tone, and simplicity).
          REHAB is for quitters
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jun 4, 2003 19:58
I don't agree my friend, I thing Lish, A.K.D, Cosma(used to) and cosmic tone, BLT (his newer stuff) make excellent progressive and there from Israel. Also the 2the moon release from echotek was very good (iboga released it).           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
lucid_dream

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 5, 2003 18:15
how can u put all this name together?

lish/akd/blt/cosmic tune?

non of them is in the same style

and only akd is really progressive.

btw i agree with tecton. not my taste at all.           reality is the weirdest dream
Gilad Refael
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Jun 5, 2003 18:31
Quote:

On 2003-06-04 19:58, The Green Channel wrote:
I don't agree my friend, I thing Lish, A.K.D, Cosma(used to) and cosmic tone, BLT (his newer stuff) make excellent progressive and there from Israel. Also the 2the moon release from echotek was very good (iboga released it).

true, i knew i was foreting something
but still, israel is really far from being a progressive nation.           REHAB is for quitters
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jun 5, 2003 23:50
Lucid dream,
Not all Cosma releases were progressive, but a lot of his releases were progressive and would be characterized as progressive by anyone who knows what progressive is(no disrespect), tracks like find out, lost in space or keep your mind are progressive in any book. Cosmic tone are indeed also progressive, just listen to their new album, and we wont even have to discuss that (even minimal progressive). BLT’s latest album god is love, was also progressive maybe not like the ultra monotone dark progressive of the scene (skado/german) 2 years ago but surely progressive, listen to tracks like froggy business or global spirit, furthermore his album was released at iboga.
Lish is older stuff was a different style of progressive more aggressive (which I thing is excellent). But there newer stuff a tune like wind pipe is progressive to the bone my friend.

And I forgot to mention yotopia and molecular also good Israeli progressive.
But it true that Israel still has a much stronger full on scene

"Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Echotek - Application Rate (Flow Rec. 2003)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance