Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - Earthcore Global Carnival 2004

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Earthcore Global Carnival 2004

Mogg
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jul 12, 2004 20:35
Earthcore Global Carnival

26 - 28 November 2004
3 day global extravaganza
Goulburn River - Victoria - Australia
11th Anniversary

30 internationals acts - 200 local & interstate artists
6 stages - massive market precinct, monster installations and more in the beautiful Australian bush

Those of you on the ball may have noticed the new name for our 3 day festival at the end of November - "Earthcore Carnival".

As we promised last year, the annual festival was never going to be the same again, and after agonising for months about whether to go smaller and more obscure, or even bigger the unanimous decision was......to go bigger and more obscure!! (A bit of blood rushing to the head, coupled with excessive egomania and associated mental problems are probably to blame here).

Part of the change has been to add a COMPLETE CIRCUS within the structure of the event. Over the years we have had a number of related elements but this is the full deal, and hence the new name 'Earthcore Carnival'. So come ringside with us this November and enjoy not only the incredible lineup of local and interstate acts (a small taste of that has already been released) but a huge range of performers under the big top accompanied by cheesy music, clowns with their mouths open and assorted sideshows and amusements.

Tickets will be avaiable online @ www.earthcore.com.au, and will be going up in price every month, so get in early to get the cheapest deal.

What you'll be hearing at Earthcore.
We have taken a big step in providing one the biggest and most diverse international + local lineups featured at a event in Australia. 5 distinct stages varying in music from breaks, drum n bass, trance in all its derivatives, house, electro, ambient, techno, tech and full cross over band/dance arena. Lineup announcements will be made sporadically throughout the duration of the year climaxing with the entire massive bill mid October.

Constant information, forums and updates avaiable @ www.earthcore.com.au

DJs:
Simon Posford (Shpongled dj set/U.K), Dj Lucas (10 kilo/Tip World/U.K), Raja Ram (Tip World/U.K/Mystery set) plus many more to be announced soon

Live:
Eat Static (UK), Hallucinogen (Twisted Records/U.K), GMS (Spun Records/Ibiza), 1200 mics (Tip World - 4 piece band/Ibiza/U.K), Son Kite (live) (MPDQX/Sweden), Younger Brother (Twisted Records/U.K), Prometheus (Twisted Records/U.K), Salmonella Dub (live) (Virgin Records/N.Z)....plus many more to beannounced soon

Loc:
Goulburn River - Victoria - Australia/Australia

Info:
++ 61 3 9416 3557, www.earthcore.com.au, admin@earthcore.com.au
Tickets: www.earthcore.com.au
Eintritt: $AUD125
kenny

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 22, 2004 16:37
That line up mad.. MAD I TELL YA!

Wish this was held in Europe, I would be there for sure, no matter the cost.. damn!
Hardicus

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 25, 2004 04:13
hehe yeah it's a ridiculously big lineup, and if I know earthcore, they're saving the best for last
Raquel Morbeck

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 26, 2004 12:03
Son Kite is really comming ? , I hope so ...
koalargears

Posted : Jul 27, 2004 08:22
Hello,all

I used to live in australia and Im planing to come back for this party! cant wait!!!           Dancing's ACTIVE meditation
Raquel Morbeck

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 28, 2004 12:12
Me too first festival .....I cant wait !!!
kristyandmoe

Posted : Jul 30, 2004 08:43
Awesome lineup no doubt. Ive been to the past 4 earthcores and they never fail to put on a great show.

Last years was just different though, might have had something to do with all the advertising on radio, there was plenty of the wrong kinds of people there.

Hanging to see Son Kite etc though so if work permits i'll def be there.

sourcepan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 9, 2004 15:32
Quote:

On 2004-07-30 08:43, kristyandmoe wrote:

Last years was just different though, might have had something to do with all the advertising on radio, there was plenty of the wrong kinds of people there.

Hanging to see Son Kite etc though so if work permits i'll def be there.

funny how we have different perceptions, the posford dj set at the end of the last earthcore was very special to me, up there amongst my best ever partying moments, surrounded by beautiful beings, basking in the psy dub sounds, then nip down to river for a swim.....what more could one ask for.

i'm flying my mother in law across australia to baby sit for us this year so as not to miss merv and simon p.

cant wait!!!
magpi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 10, 2004 18:32
yeah have partner in crime flying in from china to cause trouble with me this year

posfords set at the end totaly blow my mind
i didnt stop for the whole set

and the water fight at the end witht eh big tanker comignin to spray teh crowed was teh clincher to a great festival
bullet_proof
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 12:31
aussies u freax...
where is my jet
>>           dream on
Optrix

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 29, 2004 18:15
Ill be flying from Japan for this one...
Got some hot new goodness,
to enhance the main stage ride...
VJ`d last year, was wicked!
Coming back for more THUMP EN STINE!!
Parabolic sound mow`s everything!!
Nice one Earthcore see you really soon.

Team Optrix,
Tokyo, Japan.
psychocouch
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 29, 2004 22:52
Im playing yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaha ive packed the lawnmower already coz ............im gonna mow the place so i hope you are all fit and im looking forward to running amok:)
yorke

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 15:01
shit. i'm so excited about seeing posford again i can't wait for this one.

too bad i couldn't remember the infected mushroom/hallucinogen set.. know i was there!

good to see pitch black playing there.

Ken
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 29, 2004 21:26
We're coming from Japan with some nasty tunes to blow your mind! Bringing a small tribe of Japanese Psycats with us too. C U out there!

Kemix (Psychedelik16)
MentaLab
MentaLab

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 30, 2004 00:26
As i see at yr webpage also Wizzy Noise are performing to the laugh party of this festival!!!!

Their live performance is great!!!!

My greeetings to them and i 'm sure that they will blow the dance floor!!!

Boooommmmm

Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - Earthcore Global Carnival 2004

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance