1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

earthcore carnival 2005

KuKulKan

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 1, 2005 16:22
If anybody has pics of this insane carnival please share!!           ::: Dance when you're broken up, Dance when you're perfectly free, Dance in your Blood :::
hallucinatory spheres
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 4, 2005 15:25
yeah please share some memories wid all of us.           I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, its a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do,and that enables you to laugh at lifes realities
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Dec 5, 2005 23:46
This is what I call a psychedelic experience
hard to believe I was yet on planet earth from the 25th to 27th of November 2005 A.d

Friday was a Kamikazi attack Direct from Japan....... Theoreme and Slum played some full powa music
saturday was killler right from shongle and beka at sunset through to the master blasters of the night dark soho, shangrila and twilight time was fa#%%rkin killargh with astrix, coomzy, SUb 6 and the best live act ive ever seen PROTOCULTURE

was a supa festival with everything you needed... was the best goa psychedelic experince I ve had away from home
Awesome deco and phat sound on all stages and supa dupa energy levels
Big boom to Earthcore

Will be there next year for sure

Regards and much love

god bless

||psy hugs||

Ken
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Dec 10, 2005 15:02
Psyko Festival this year!
Huge step up from last year.

The Japanese Crew on Friday night were insane... Uni and Slum rocked Earthcore big time. All the Japanese trance travellers that came for the Festival also added a great vibe.

Astrix, Protoculture, Freq were highlights for me. Actually I thought the Hydra Floor dominated again as it did last year.

Juno were amazing but the sound didn't seem right??!!

Props to the Earthcore Crew for putting on a truly amazing festival... one of the best in the world.

Bigbadabom!           The music was like new black polished chrome
that came over the sky like liquid night.

psy16.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - earthcore carnival 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance