Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - DRUMATIK Debut Album (Peak Records, March 2006)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DRUMATIK Debut Album (Peak Records, March 2006)

tanya
Tanina Munchkina

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 11, 2006 18:02
PEAK RECORDS is proud & happy to announce the upcoming release of:

DRUMATIK
Full-length album
"Peak Process"
(PR009)
March 2006

Drumatik has the habit of pushing boundaries over the edge and "Peak Process" is an ideal manifestation of the concept. The nine fast-paced sonic bulldozers composing the album are theatrically stitched together in a manic fit of twists & grooves. And they are heading straight for the night dancefloors of psychedelia with a couple of detours through the twilight zone!

Drumatik's production is a technically impeccable patchwork of innovative sounds. A topsy-turvy alchemy of clever sampling, unexpected breaks, powerful basslines and hectic rhythms accompanied by crunchy but atmospheric pad sounds.
Add leads that chase one another through the tunes lifting and shaking the mind of the listener, and the successful equation of the Drumatik project is complete!

Caution: this man's music is an extreme journeyÉDo not take lightly!
Long live the drumming basket case!

Tracklist

1. The forest spirit
2. Off into space
3. DevilŐs door
4. Simulations
5. Killing zoo rmx
6. Access approved
7. Psychiatric symphony
8. Revolution 2012
9. Face to faith

Mastered by CHROMATONE
Artwork & Design by Ajja & Tanina Munchkina
Distributed worldwide by Arabesque, U.K. (www.arabesque.co.uk)

Artist profile:

Drumatik is Benjamin Klingemann, one of Switzerland's upcoming talents whose hard psychedelic trance has been rocking dancefloors and gaining a growing number of followers.

The 25 year-old half-German, half-American musician and producer has been attracted to rhythm and music ever since he can remember. His first drum kit at the age of three marked the practical beginning of a life-long passion. As a teenager, he perfected his play at the conservatory and became the drummer of a funk-rock band. At the end of the nineties, Benjamin discovered electronic music and began to dj in raves. Shortly afterwards, he was introduced into the parallel universe of psychedelic trance, where he was instantly attracted both to the evolution of new sounds and the richness of the psy-culture. He was hooked! The next few years saw Benjamin a.k.a. Dj Smart Side, spinning the decks at a growing number of parties and festivals in Switzerland and Europe.

The next natural steps were a computer, a studio and the need to go further and produce his own sound with the help of his solid rhythmic background. At the beginning of 2004, the DRUMATIK project was born!

In the past two years, Drumatik has played at many parties in Switzerland, France and Morocco among others. His most recent endevour being the celebration of Albert Hoffmann's 100th birthday in Basel, Switzerland, in January 2006. Drumatik has played alongside artists such as Naked Tourist, Ocelot, Digital Talk, Neuromotor, Hyper frequencies, Phatmatix, Yab-Yum and Eskimo In 2006, he is already scheduled to perform his live act at parties in Germany, Austria, Poland and, of course, Switzerland.

Since his debut release on Peak Record's compilation "Peak-a-Boo" in 2004, Drumatik has been a regular on Peak's night-time releases. "Peak Process" is his debut full-length album. Dropout Productions will feature one of his tracks on a compilation expected in March 2006. Drumatik is also planning a parallel project that will feature his drum set mixed with breakbeat and drum'n'bassÉ. stay tuned for more manic twists!
          if your face is ugly, learn to sing
(african proverb)
get a taste of religion
lick a witch

tanina@peakrec.com
www.peakrec.com
myspace.com/taninamunchkina
olowanpi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Feb 11, 2006 19:15
yes finally
i was waiting long time long time
for this crazy album
yo peak guys be lucky you were faster
(i will kick your ass next time i c ya)

so all the best ben and peak with this one
i am sure people will love it i tell ya

allrighty then hope to cu guys soon
and i hope to get a copy asap !!!!

DROPOUT PRODUCTIONS
Leo Atriohm
Atriohm

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 12, 2006 00:52
WoW Peak attack yeeeeee!!!!

BooM
DeLySiD CoOkInG
Delysid / Wicked Wires

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Feb 12, 2006 20:48
peak!!!!

looks killa this new album of these crazy guys..............lets see how it goes!!

boom!!
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Feb 12, 2006 21:45
finally the long awaited release

i'm sure this album gonna do some serious brain damage all around the globe, after all it's a peak release!!

good luck ben, hope to catch you on a party or in the train soon again and of course all the best to the peak crew, keep those releases coming
          www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 12, 2006 22:25
Hey Ben, your album really rock!

Good luck with this realease
rashka
Phatmatix

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 13, 2006 00:06
hehe !! cool benjamin, good luck for your first album, can't wait to hear that
          http://www.myspace.com/phatmatix
http://www.phatmatix.com/
Noise Poison Records
Noise Poison Records

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Feb 13, 2006 11:18
go go go peakers ....
u go seriously fucking teasing this year ... I feel it ... I want it ... I EXPECT IT ! ..... killer dudes ....
be sure of full support
BooM           I just came out, cause it seems there was a noise outside ! .... added to Parvati Records rooster .. check webside !!!
http://www.parvati-records.com
http://www.noise-poison.com
http://www.myspace.com/dj_ilse
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 14, 2006 16:23
I just heard yesterday the album and I can just say whohooooooooo!

This is a really good debut album, really unique style, full oforiginality and hard smashing vibrations
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Feb 15, 2006 05:49
cant wait to slam this outdoors this spring over here in usa
nice nice
          www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
drumatik
Drumatik

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 24, 2006 11:19
thanxxxxxxxx for the kind words ... and hope everybody will find something to be satisfied with these sonic x-perients !

boom

ben

Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Feb 26, 2006 22:30
ola la la la la ... just listen all the album, last friday ... arrrghhhhh ... :
be ready for a storm of sonic-hysteria ;o)
Ben is definitivly the most innovative darkfullon swiss producer ... sound quality as it's best (he destroy 5 or 6 yamaha speakers to finish his album ;o)(seriously;o) ... and even had the cops switching off the electricpower of his music studio cause he was distrubing the neighboors;o) I cant remember what the police write on the bill?!?? ... something like: disturbing the community peace... ... yes they were right : this music is seriously illegal ;o))))

My favorite track: n°6 a wreid fusion of : dark atmosphere, tribal drums, and fullon kick bass .. miam miam miam ....

Definitivly 9 killer atomic rockets!!!
if you like it: urban, dark, total full power, with a drop of madness on it: this album waiting U ....
Good luck Ben
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Feb 26, 2006 23:14
Looks pretty damn interesting 2 me 4 sure...don't forget the promo's Gaspard (Electrypnose too baby
) and reading ur story Bruce/Psyberpunk just makes it all worth it gettin' the album and supporting this guy so he can pay his police bills ! Goodluck with this release to Peak from here in Mind Funk Headquarters on behalf of Ada, our son Ilya and yours truly...special agent Shawn
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Suspekt
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 06:20
One of the best peak artists without a doubt- love this guys tribalish style, dont see it enough in full on or darker tunes...

cant wait for this one!           Open Records, Australia

www.open-records.net
drumatik
Drumatik

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 19:18
hi there !

Now you can have a listen on beatspace.com !
here is the link:

http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=2687

the release date will be about the 24 of march!

see ya )))
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - DRUMATIK Debut Album (Peak Records, March 2006)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance