Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - domocd003- the swiss connection: official note
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

domocd003- the swiss connection: official note

russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 31, 2004 19:18
hi nahimoff+zombi,

that's very strange about wakyo, as they are very active promoting progressive trance releases now (they handle all iboga, plusquam, ect). if you want, send me a message and i can contact them for you.
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 31, 2004 19:29
Well Russ actually I had the same thing with my 'Anything U Want' album that was supposed to go thru Wakyo firstly as Iboga Japan release and later on as private release, and all those guys did is to keep me waiting which made me feel they are quite unserious in what they do altho they work with the best proggy labels around.           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
nahimoff
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : May 31, 2004 20:06
same here russ, we tried all means of comunication and was just left waiting and still are for response from them.

Anytime we talk with them they are more than enthusuastic about it but still ... nothin happens... weird           DJ NADI EarPeaks music Group (Domo/Tupan/Gat music)
www.domorecords.com info@domorecords.com
www.tupan-records.com www.earpeaks.com
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 1, 2004 07:26
sorry to hear that guys. they sound a bit baked. i was under the impression that they were more or less professional, but it sounds like they are leaning more towards the "less" side these days.
i'll order my copy today off the net...
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 1, 2004 19:57
a bit of good news. i bought this cd at a store in tokyo today, so it looks like somebody is doing Japanese distribution for you guys, even if you're not sure who it is:)
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jun 2, 2004 13:12
good news indeed !!
hope u will like it:)           Believe your soul !
vanik

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 5, 2004 12:07
yes man

i like it

---------------------
www.desertsun.ch
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - domocd003- the swiss connection: official note
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance