Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Do you see Chill Out as sad music ?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Do you see Chill Out as sad music ?

Alien Connections


Started Topics :  9
Posts :  17
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 19:40
Good Chill is like revelations of the unknown it invokes the sacred and mystical, not possible to attach it to any mundane feeling.


          --------------(oO)---------------

http://www.myspace.com/alienconnections

www.soundcloud.com/alien-connections
journey


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  96
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 21:55
Quote:

On 2008-04-30 19:40, Alien Connections wrote:
Good Chill is like revelations of the unknown it invokes the sacred and mystical, not possible to attach it to any mundane feeling.








+1


karmasy


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  78
Posted : May 1, 2008 21:52


chill out is what touches the heart and the spirit.


oompa


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  6
Posted : May 2, 2008 14:45
maybe it is because 99% of chillout music is constantly evolving around melodies in basic minor structures? (minor = sad).           an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posts :  660
Posted : May 3, 2008 10:57
shhhhhhhhhhh....don't tell.
lil Charlie


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  68
Posted : May 5, 2008 23:14
Quote:

On 2008-04-30 19:40, Alien Connections wrote:
Good Chill is like revelations of the unknown it invokes the sacred and mystical, not possible to attach it to any mundane feeling.







+2 I think you hit it right on the money           www.paranoidzen.com
marlonsanzz

Started Topics :  0
Posts :  1
Posted : May 10, 2008 06:24
chillout = beauty
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  1465
Posted : May 10, 2008 15:33
Quote:

On 2008-05-10 06:24, marlonsanzz wrote:
chillout = beauty



No! Chill out can also be very unbeauty ... it depends ...
lil Charlie


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  68
Posted : May 12, 2008 22:34
Quote:

On 2008-05-10 15:33, Gunter wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-05-10 06:24, marlonsanzz wrote:
chillout = beauty



No! Chill out can also be very unbeauty ... it depends ...



on who you are listening to           www.paranoidzen.com
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  1465
Posted : May 12, 2008 23:38
Quote:

On 2008-05-12 22:34, lil Charlie wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-05-10 15:33, Gunter wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-05-10 06:24, marlonsanzz wrote:
chillout = beauty



No! Chill out can also be very unbeauty ... it depends ...



on who you are listening to




Entheogenic? just kidding
No,u can`t say, that chill = beauty ... that`s way to easy .. Chill can be everything ... dark, also nasty, twisted and so on ... not all chill is primarily beauty ... and not all Chill is sad, tha`s logical ... it`s a huge genre ...

But to answer your quesion, right now I am listening to a chilled out track of the Legendary Pink Dots ... it`S called "The green gang"
Tamara
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  165
Posted : May 17, 2008 22:47
Hmmm definitely not sad...it makes me feel nice...and I smile to my favorites:)           http://www.myspace.com/kuglicka

www.cosmicleaf.com

http://soundcloud.com/tamara
CosmoNaughty
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posts :  234
Posted : May 20, 2008 18:07
I don't think chill out have to be dour downcast music, and it annoys me when people expect people to not dance to it, it is dance music ! dance music that has a different sway it is powerful music but it just has a different kind of power.
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  1465
Posted : May 20, 2008 18:21
Quote:

On 2008-05-20 18:07, CosmoNaughty wrote:
I don't think chill out have to be dour downcast music, and it annoys me when people expect people to not dance to it, it is dance music ! dance music that has a different sway it is powerful music but it just has a different kind of power.



Some of it is danceable, and some not. This thread leads to generalization. But yes, u can also dance to beatless Ambient of cause .. woohoo
corta mocas

Started Topics :  2
Posts :  145
Posted : May 21, 2008 00:04
Quote:

On 2008-04-30 19:40, Alien Connections wrote:
Good Chill is like revelations of the unknown it invokes the sacred and mystical, not possible to attach it to any mundane feeling.







after this,u should stop posting
OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posts :  660
Posted : May 21, 2008 03:07
my "chill" music is danceable as all hell!
i INSIST that people dance during my sets!!
Trance Forum  Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Do you see Chill Out as sad music ?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2019 IsraTrance