Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - Do you know of any good producers who've never touched psychedelics?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Do you know of any good producers who've never touched psychedelics?

soulfood
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posts :  875
Posted : Apr 10, 2008 18:14
Quote:

On 2008-04-10 17:32, vector_0 wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-04-10 07:28, pr0fane wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-04-10 07:17, vector_0 wrote:
if you think you're making psychedelic music, and you've never done psychedelics.................................you must take psychedelics. any one will do, but you should try to do all of them. do it. now.



That is seriously bad advice. Please stop directly encouraging people to take drugs on this forum, thank you.




lol, sounds like someone can't handle a heavy trip....


If someone was trying to make Indian music, but had never been to India, I'd tell them that they should go despite the hardships they might face on that journey




Or just listen to a load of indian music and get a good teacher who has studied under a native.

I suppose that could reflect into trance. I think a really nice combo for a production team would be a shit-hot engineer who's been straight edge all his life and someone who has heard a lot of music on big systems both under the influence and sober with a good knowledge of music. If you are making music exclusively for people to listen to under the influence then you're not trying hard enough. Drugs are probably the main cause of generic releases within this genre.
pr0fane
Moderator

Started Topics :  418
Posts :  3816
Posted : Apr 10, 2008 18:20
Quote:

On 2008-04-10 17:32, vector_0 wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-04-10 07:28, pr0fane wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-04-10 07:17, vector_0 wrote:
if you think you're making psychedelic music, and you've never done psychedelics.................................you must take psychedelics. any one will do, but you should try to do all of them. do it. now.



That is seriously bad advice. Please stop directly encouraging people to take drugs on this forum, thank you.




lol, sounds like someone can't handle a heavy trip....




Haha, so now this is a psychedelic piss-contest concerning who can take the highest doses?

I've done my fair share of psychedelics over the years, but straight out encouraging people on this forum to take all psychedelics imaginable because you claim they will somehow magically make them see the light, is not only against the forum guidelines, but also against what I consider common sense.          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posts :  1188
Posted : Apr 11, 2008 03:53
Quote:

On 2008-04-10 18:20, pr0fane wrote:


Haha, so now this is a psychedelic piss-contest concerning who can take the highest doses?




ha ha! even you can't resist joining in the contest:
Quote:

I've done my fair share of psychedelics over the years




Quote:

, but straight out encouraging people on this forum to take all psychedelics imaginable because you claim they will somehow magically make them see the light



I didn't make any claims about a magic light. But now that the floor is open, i'll explain myself: If you enjoy psychedelic music so much that you want to make it, I'd say you're a very naturally psychedelically minded person. Thus, tripping is bound to yeild profound experiences for this person and possibly be something that this person will really enjoy! After all, what's life but a collection of experiences?

Quote:
, is not only against the forum guidelines, but also against what I consider common sense.



oh well





          http://soundcloud.com/rob-vector
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posts :  5306
Posted : Apr 11, 2008 19:39
acid does conected with devine spiritual expirience
i know very few peaple that try the substence and will say diffrent.. maybe its the society around me but its the same all over the world.. but again i see same type of peaple all around...
and no i dont promise that you will see the light or something .. it must be in you from the begining.
but for me it helped discover that and the trick was to take that into my life and not needing the actual substence to have that gate opened

as far for reccomending it ? no way! it can be very bad expirience if you are not prepared and in the right surrounding , drugs are not bad mmkay? but have to take it serious.

personly the chanse i touch psychadelics soon looks very far , but cant say it did not effect the music etc.          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
gazella


Started Topics :  7
Posts :  202
Posted : Apr 12, 2008 02:14
while psychadelic and hearing to psy..are some artists track that i have thought that where created in psychadelic states..that the track have some rythms that couldnt been done sober..

and dont know why it make me happier..like making discoverings...           
Quote:

On 2007-11-22 00:38, gazella wrote:
maybe I'm high or simplly kuku ...but its all about the vibe



www.myspace.com/gazella_ska
AcidForAll


Started Topics :  5
Posts :  135
Posted : Apr 12, 2008 03:39
people should do psychedelics

but

not as a party drug and not without thinking about what they are doing - be prepared well

robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posts :  970
Posted : Apr 12, 2008 07:25
Goa Gill?

          the sky was pink
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posts :  4445
Posted : Apr 12, 2008 09:20
Quote:

On 2008-04-12 07:25, robomarket wrote:
Goa Gill?






lol
Bender B. Rodriguez
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posts :  292
Posted : Apr 13, 2008 16:29
GMS?
Dali?           SPQR
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  311
Posts :  8629
Posted : Apr 13, 2008 21:36
Raja Ram           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
razzz_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posts :  264
Posted : Apr 16, 2008 13:16
maybe some artists should take psychedelics...maybe we'll get more psychedelic trance rather than those adrenaline tracks you always hear at parties           Ain-Soph (Trancebum Productions / Freakdance Records)
http://soundcloud.com/ain-soph
http://www.freakdancerecords.net/
http://www.facebook.com/trancebum?ref=ts&fref=ts
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posts :  3643
Posted : Apr 16, 2008 16:39
Quote:

On 2008-04-03 01:53, BrainLizzard wrote:
What were psychedelics called before controlling governments announced them as drugs? To write psychedelic music without ever having the experience seems very formulaic and limited...Yes, one can have the experience without it and once the experience has happened
then, it's the mind not the music.
Trance is a state of psychedelic awareness and if someone writes music without or with the PSY then who cares?Neither writer is better than the other due to their choices....

I haven't heard any psy/artist that I enjoy who writes without ever having the actual experience.I also don't keep tabs on artist habits.

Thank you Amit Duvdevani for making Infected Mushroom psychedelic!!!




Aldous Huxley coined the term "psychedelics" during his studies on the effects of LSD.           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Started Topics :  111
Posts :  1748
Posted : Apr 17, 2008 06:57
seriously, sometimes I think that if we were to make music in a psychedelic state, the music would be less psychedelic. When your under the influence of a psychedelic, I feel supersensitive to anything. Tweaking a filter over the simples sound seems sooo far out and psychedelic, but when your back in the "normal" mindset it just sounds dry and boring, far from psychedelic.


Our everyday mindset is like a brick wall, you need something really powerful, for example what we consider psychedelic, to break the wall and get through to the core. On psychedelics, you need a breath of air....



Love!           http://www.myspace.com/fragletrollet
http://www.myspace.com/unknowncausesound
http://www.fragletrollet.com/
Pythagoraz
TimeDrained / Pythagoraz

Started Topics :  8
Posts :  337
Posted : Apr 17, 2008 16:51
I should be on that list... at least for the drug part... weather or not I'm a good producer is of course debatable..           www.iono-music.com
www.myspace.com/timedrained
Pythagoraz
TimeDrained / Pythagoraz

Started Topics :  8
Posts :  337
Posted : Apr 17, 2008 16:52
Quote:

On 2008-04-17 06:57, Fragletrollet wrote:
seriously, sometimes I think that if we were to make music in a psychedelic state, the music would be less psychedelic. When your under the influence of a psychedelic, I feel supersensitive to anything. Tweaking a filter over the simples sound seems sooo far out and psychedelic, but when your back in the "normal" mindset it just sounds dry and boring, far from psychedelic.


Our everyday mindset is like a brick wall, you need something really powerful, for example what we consider psychedelic, to break the wall and get through to the core. On psychedelics, you need a breath of air....



Love!




^^ Wise words...           www.iono-music.com
www.myspace.com/timedrained
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - Do you know of any good producers who've never touched psychedelics?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance