Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Offtopic - Do you Believe in GOD?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Do you Believe in GOD?

ThiagoNAKA
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Oct 17, 2013 17:23
Quote:

I believe in miracles!!

My simplistic view:

What´s a miracle?

People like to define it as a BIG susprise that came for a good. Usually about health and love.

Well... Do you know when you are walking in the street, and for somehow you do not step right in that sh*t in the street??? THAT´S A MIRACLE!!!

ps: Ramones - I Believe in Miracle           LOADING...
routingwithin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Feb 19, 2014 13:26

God to me is the one true God, the one that everyone prays to, regardless their religion. Eventhough he has a million names, he is still the same God. He consists of everything and everyone, he is the trees, animals, wind, water, fire, people, sun, planets and universe.

He used the infinite parts of himself to create existence. He is you and also me at the same time, when we communicate with each other- God is consulting himself.

There is no one else except God. Not you, me or anything you can see. We are all created by God, thus being one with him, being God himself.

The evil in this world also comes from God, difficult to believe, but it is the other side of God that experienced horrible things through time, making that part of him, very hatefull.

Wrote an article a while back about this, see link below:

http://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10233

PsyTriYe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Feb 19, 2014 14:48
some straaaaaannngggeeeee higher intelligence made up of Geometric light that constructs the spirals to give motion to life.....
Pine cone is the example,,, with out the trees nuthing! with out the spiral = nuthing could rotate and nuthing could grow or breathe.... its something to do with spirals beyond the constuct of galaxies there is some high mode of Strrrraaaaannngnnneeesssss going on, the deeper you go the more fucked it gets..

God is the spiral pattern spinning life into motion made from light and triangular geometry that contains "THE ALL AND ALL THERE EVER WAS AND WILL BE"...

dig deep and you shall find the source codes to alllll the species of animal,plant,human known to every star in every galaxy....

Divine Moment , Enter the source, kno the truth.

routingwithin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 20, 2014 09:38

Quote:

Divine Moment , Enter the source, kno the truth.

I did, on mescaline

PsyTriYe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 20, 2014 14:27
any psychedelic for that matter... its real
routingwithin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 21, 2014 10:53

I got a whole family of cactus growing in my garden. tallest one is like 6 meters. Not san pedro, think its the younger brother, forgot the name-

so me and a buddy cooked it up for 8 hours, and enjoyed 20 hours of mind madness, like you said- I was shown the source codes of all life until the last moment I shot out of the clouds and glimpsed upon the creators (mother and father of the universe) fell back and saw how reality was this big picture consisting of unlimited detail and complication. Best ride of my life.

Next morning still going, had divine intervention - just by standing in the sun very very still..

just like that one trance track, ,

"I was bigger than my life, I was bigger than my body.. and ever since that day............ I learned how to get back there there there there there (echo'd ;-))"

PsyTriYe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 22, 2014 06:01
man..... nice one,thats what im fukin talkin about!biggest cover up of all time that ! enuff to wana make me bring down the fukin governments ,

dont hesitate to invite me next time ;-) i hate this mind prison shell they keep us in... fukers!!!

such a fukin cover up..look us now..its embarrassing. the government will fall , the terrorism will be destroyed,evil will be balanced. there will eventually be right...just need to fight, instead of allowing it!
twiz

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 11, 2014 03:42
To me god is just a reason to argue and tell others theyre wrong while maintaining a smug knowledge in my own spiritual superiority.
I dont think anyone has a clue and it'd be generally a nice thing if everyone the world over would stfu about their unprovable beliefs.
routingwithin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 11, 2014 10:28

Quote:

On 2014-08-11 03:42, twiz wrote:
To me god is just a reason to argue and tell others theyre wrong while maintaining a smug knowledge in my own spiritual superiority.
I dont think anyone has a clue and it'd be generally a nice thing if everyone the world over would stfu about their unprovable beliefs.

Sounds like ur referencing yourself with this, because you sound kind of smug to me. What does it matter what others believe, even if there aint any proof- its better than believing in nothing.

You've got issues man.

" We are together in this matter you and I, closer to death, yes, closer than i'd like. How do you feel? - There can be no division in our actions, or everything is lost. What affects you affects me. "
twiz

Posted : Aug 13, 2014 03:20
Quote:

On 2014-08-11 10:28, routingwithin wrote:

Sounds like ur referencing yourself with this, because you sound kind of smug to me. What does it matter what others believe, even if there aint any proof- its better than believing in nothing.

You've got issues man.

We've all got issues. One of mine is the suggestion that one persons spiritual beliefs are better or more accurate than someone elses. For example, I believe nothing. Pretty sure I'm wrong. I grew up believing something, until i realised that was probably wrong too. Noone knows whether we were put here by aliens or gods. Its an interesting topic but as soon as someone claims they have knowledge or are right in relation to god or the afterlife, its a downhill slope to violence. It doesnt matter what you believe, if its not hurting anyone else. It does matter how you express that belief.
twiz

Posted : Aug 13, 2014 03:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWQ_ZF3kLII
routingwithin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 13, 2014 16:53
Quote:

On 2014-08-13 03:20, twiz wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-08-11 10:28, routingwithin wrote:

You've got issues man.

We've all got issues. One of mine is the suggestion that one persons spiritual beliefs are better or more accurate than someone elses. For example, I believe nothing. Pretty sure I'm wrong. I grew up believing something, until i realised that was probably wrong too. Noone knows whether we were put here by aliens or gods. Its an interesting topic but as soon as someone claims they have knowledge or are right in relation to god or the afterlife, its a downhill slope to violence. It doesnt matter what you believe, if its not hurting anyone else. It does matter how you express that belief.

Even if someone expresses what they believe in a big way still does not prove that their right. In the end all speculation is irrelevant anyway, IMO all religions comes down to the same point. Being a good or bad person, being positive or negative. That is the only two choices. Yes you can choose to do nothing also - but it will end up becoming a waiting period until you are forced once again to make a choice..

I respect what others believe, even if it's nothing, cause i don't interfere in people's choices. Every person is on his/her own- life is full of hints and clues about reality..

and "if" in end when we die and something stands before us expecting an explanation- it will be too late.. but yeah it doesn't matter.

You do have a point with what you're saying, but still- - telling people to STFU about it, shows your need to control things.

" We are together in this matter you and I, closer to death, yes, closer than i'd like. How do you feel? - There can be no division in our actions, or everything is lost. What affects you affects me. "
Sonica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : May 1, 2015 05:44
Liberty cap mushrooms - always very Hindu and elfish

LSD - hmmm - star of david ,hybrew mystics

DMT - A door way to all the above

Peyote - Indian Ancestral Voyage's

Goverments and the churches of today - we kno ALL the above and we are going to keep it from you - why? because you are our bitch and you shal not be free to know, you wil consume until you die - then be recycled and the process is repeated £$£..

there is away to brake it and ascend to the next star systems

LSD
MUSHROOMS
DMT

enjoy

is there a god - there a loads and ultimately they are all one - each serves a purpose standing by generating fractal portals beyond atoms creating matter...

have a look for your self

Devasya Savitur
RhinoCeros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 16, 2015 16:14
hi, dont want to offend anyone... I think the word god in our world has been twisted .... i think names and idiology are wrong.. we can be gods helpers and actualy do somthing for ppl like share some food, help open the door for someone give up your seat to someone on the bus ... its so easy for any religious person to talk .. but do they actuall give you money to feed your children do they teach about helping animals and plant trees of fruit.. its not about God/Godeses

If god exists he has not abandend anyone ,, its humans who need to educate and tech love and not hate...love and have compassion, we can all achieve happiness if we are happy ourselves and make up our own choices and accept others as they are.. no one is perfect but we can always try to be better learn to love, not discriminate, teach and give ppl an option to choose what makes them happy... there is always someone out there that is wiser or better, we can also know things others do not know ... do not measure intelligence as it takes knowledge to become wise

Love and light
Trance Forum » » Forum  Offtopic - Do you Believe in GOD?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance