Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - DJ Spencer/SINEWAVE -Alchemy Records UK - Australian Tour 2005/2006
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DJ Spencer/SINEWAVE -Alchemy Records UK - Australian Tour 2005/2006

Spencer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Dec 11, 2005 04:49
Hey Hallucinatory

Not sure if you were there in Perth on Friday night but I have to say I had a real blast and really enjoyed playing down in Waroona at a fair dinkum Aussie bush doof...big hugs to Al, Phoebe, Killian, Tye and all the crew who put on a fantastic event...

I invented a new dance floor move called the Fly Swat which I will be laying down in Cairns this week.

Bum Spankar
Suspekt
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Dec 12, 2005 14:06
hahahahahah woooow. an innovator. i think this guy is going to fit right in up here!!! looking forward to fly swatting (and perhaps we can teach you the snake-gun?) in cainrs next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           Open Records, Australia

www.open-records.net
lovecats
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 14, 2005 23:18
a wonderful party spenser deffinetly worth making the effort to see looking ofward to seeing hime back in Perth
Spencer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 15, 2005 10:40
Up in Cairns, loving the weather up here...tooo bloody awesome...looking forward to 'dropping in' at the Summer Solstice in a few days!

Bom
MonasticSquid
MonasticSquid

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Dec 15, 2005 14:44
Cairns in December???? must be seriously hot, wet & Sticky!!... as well as the weather hehehe...Look out SpenRaa..... dont want ya going 'Mango' on us.. ...

... fire a Steak on the Bar-B, crack open a VB.... wish we was there with ya..... Sweeeet Maaate...!! Get a dog up ya

---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/mtheoryuk
www.myspace.com/monasticsquid
www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
Spencer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 19, 2005 08:38
DEADLY!!! What a &$*#ing blast up here in Cairns! Big thanks to all the Summer Solstice crew for looking after us at the party...bloody hell I haven't come across a vibe like that in years...best party for me in years...super hot troppo weather made it a scorcher but hey I loved it!

Also a huuuuuuge big thanks to Dave the Skydiver dude who tumbled out of the sky with me and landed at the party...woooooohaaaaa..best experience of my life dude!

Will try and post pics on my website soon...

www.sinewave.tv
aardvark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 04:07
wotcher dude!
sounds like your having a blast, london is mighty chilly at the mo...
hope the rest of your trip goes well and may all the dancefloors be left in tatters...

chatchya soon

crispy
Davros

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 09:19
Quote:

On 2005-12-19 08:38, Spencer wrote:
DEADLY!!! What a &$*#ing blast up here in Cairns! Big thanks to all the Summer Solstice crew for looking after us at the party...bloody hell I haven't come across a vibe like that in years...best party for me in years...super hot troppo weather made it a scorcher but hey I loved it!

Also a huuuuuuge big thanks to Dave the Skydiver dude who tumbled out of the sky with me and landed at the party...woooooohaaaaa..best experience of my life dude!

Will try and post pics on my website soon...

http://www.sinewave.tv

No worries MATE.
That was one of my favourite reactions to a jump ive ever had. A total pleasure. It wont be the last time either.
That was a party that defies description. It had it all.
Heat.
Torrential Rain.
Mind numbing tunes.
Great vibe.
Sound system that didnt miss a beat.
And before i get too carried away meeting you Spencer was a pleasure both myself and my lovely lady throughly enjoyed.
Lets do it again some time.
Maybe in winter though. Ha.

Happy travels,
Disco Dave.
Suspekt
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Dec 23, 2005 03:14
deadly is the new black... i love it. only in cairns...

was wicked having you spencer, crazy vibes definately added to what was a wicked party... didnt get to have our sunday breakfast like planned, itll have to wait till next time...

watched the video of your jump today- WILD. best entry to a set ever... werd up bro, till next time...

Jesse          Open Records, Australia

www.open-records.net
Spencer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 2, 2006 02:20
hey groovers!

Well it looks like the end of the tour is 1 day away..going back to the UK on the 3rd to freezing my tits off weather...

Big goodbyes and thankyous to all of the psy crews all over Australia for showing me that Australia is one of the most beautiful places in the world to party...I needed to be reminded again because I had lost contact with this amazing place!

Bum Spankar

:):):):):):):)
ganshka

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 2, 2006 08:53
Quote:

On 2006-01-02 02:20, Spencer wrote:
hey groovers!

Well it looks like the end of the tour is 1 day away..going back to the UK on the 3rd to freezing my tits off weather...

Big goodbyes and thankyous to all of the psy crews all over Australia for showing me that Australia is one of the most beautiful places in the world to party...I needed to be reminded again because I had lost contact with this amazing place!

Bum Spankar

:):):):):):):)

Auuuhhhh, allready......Have a safe journey back to UK, all the best for a beautiful year! Hope to see you back soon again bro ! Been a pleasure having you around!
love and light
dennis,
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - DJ Spencer/SINEWAVE -Alchemy Records UK - Australian Tour 2005/2006
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance