Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - DJ JASON TEGMA in Toronto, April 24th, 2004

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DJ JASON TEGMA in Toronto, April 24th, 2004

Lakura Records

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 15, 2004 01:30
LAKURA RECORDS & MUSICAL PARADOX PRESENT :: CONNECTION

APRIL 24TH, 2004

featuring

DJ JASON - TEGMA[Star Jelly Records, Digital Structures, SWEDEN]

Behind the music of Tegma is Omar Chelly and Jason Orfanidis, both born and bred in Swedish town Malmoe. Tegma released tracks on over 30 cd compilations on various labels around the world, a couple of twelve inches and an album, TEGMA performed live at places like Japan, Brazil, Italy, Mexico, Israel, Denmark, Sweden and more. The Tegma boys also tried to make some other projects, with their Homer N Lazon project they had some releases in the U.K., and Omar also producing his solo project O’Chelly with a couple of releases on some cd compilations. TEGMA is currently working on their second album. **TEGMA IS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED AND WELL KNOWN PROGRESSIVE PSYCHEDELIC ACTS IN THE WORLD**

http://www.tegmatekk.com/discography.html

*****for those of you who have never heard of tegma... we have a short 4min sample from their live set...*****

http://www.ragingmonkey.net/T-SampleLive.mp3

DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE [Lakura Records, VANCOUVER]

Zev, aka. Domestic Disturbance was always drawn to music. After 14 years of promoting and DJ'ing experience, Zev started a new project called Domestic Disturbance specializing in progressive and tech-trance. Zev is also the founder and co-owner of Lakura Records with DJ Waltix, currently featuring many talented artists around the world, Zev played in Portugal, Israel, Russia and more. Bring an extra pair of shoes for this one.

DJ WALTIX [Lakura Records, CANADA]

Waltix aka. Walter, raised in Portugal, initiated his musical experience in 1993 as a drummer in a range of styles that go through rock/punk-rock/metal. He was introduced to the electronics scene in 1994, 2 years later he experienced his first "Goa Trance" party that changed his life. Walter Started the art of mixing professionally in 2001. With an acute range of styles he is essentially a progressive psychedelic morning generator!

PSYRAGE [Lakura Records, RoundTable records, MP, ICSR, Funkadelic Ind.]

Psyrage recently moved to Canada from Israel. Alex released tracks on various compilations, recently he decided to take a break with trance production, he is now working on a new side project called Unlax, ambient and psychedelic chillout music. After over 35 gigs in the past 10 months Alex is coming back to drop a special set full of unreleased full on Israeli trance that you've never heard before.

CREAOSANTIS [Lakura Records]

Creaosantis a.k.a Yura was exposed to different styles of music troughout his life. House, hardcore, acid, techno, psytrance, and some more. In 1999 he started mixing techno and after "World Techno Alliance" a true love for Psy-Tek was created. Nevertheless, good progressive psychedelic is always one of the favorites.

NEOSERFER [Lakura Records]

ADVANCE TICKETS :: $15, more at the door if available!!!

VENUE INFO :: This is a 19+ [BRING ID] party.
Arrive early if paying at the door, to avoid disappointment purchase tickets early in advance.

Peace Love Unity Respect. Party safe & responsibly!

VENUE TBA

stay tuned for the actual flyer

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT

lakura_rec@hotmail.com

BOOM
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Feb 15, 2004 05:40
I think I know what it was. I edited it. For future reference, so can you (up to half an hour after you post it)

PM me if it's still wrong.           Both teams played hard
mica
Inactive User

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Feb 15, 2004 22:50
tegma! excelente one of my favorite artists , , their new stuff is very hypnotic and groovy, you people in toronto wil be very pleased with such world class artists for sure
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Feb 16, 2004 01:08
go Jason, nice one from A. Rosengren's own label... nicey nice... good luck maybe we'll see ya in nyc.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
digbeez
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Feb 17, 2004 03:15
Hi to everyone .
I know that it is to early but for people from US that would like to come to this event Lakura crew deside to make special price of
5$ wich is 3us$ .I wanna share the joy of listening to Jason from Tegma set with my mates from america. So welcome to the party!
          Seek ever to expand the mind. Never stagnate, for knowledge is a gift from the Gods.
staticfish

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 17, 2004 07:21
nyc promoters - this opportunity cannot be missed! are there any plans to snatch up tegma for a party in nyc since they're in north america?! would be very grateful indeed...
JasOn TeGmA
Tegma

Started Topics :  -5
Posted : Feb 19, 2004 22:44
Hello guys nice to hear that people are waiting for me up there in canada. This event gonna be a dj set from me. For tegma live performance we will maybe make a american tour in beggining of june. It will be places like Mexico, USA and Canada.
Hope to see you all there..

jason
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Feb 27, 2004 03:58
one month to go           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
digbeez
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2004 19:59
Hello my friend are you coming ? Pick you up from bus station, airport, trainstation, highway ?
Anyway if you will my crib is always open for you
And i have extra matresses.........
Digbeez

Seek ever to expand the mind. Never stagnate, for knowledge is a gift from the Gods.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Feb 28, 2004 20:08
hmm... not sure i can make it since its israeli independance day....... but we will see.

thanks for the invite!

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
digbeez
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2004 20:10
it is? april 24?
So came lahgog in Toronto!           Seek ever to expand the mind. Never stagnate, for knowledge is a gift from the Gods.
RetroActive

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 28, 2004 22:39
good luck with the party man!! I think i'll be there!
digbeez
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2004 22:44
Tanx man
I hope you be there
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Mar 1, 2004 02:25
Definitely hope I can make it. If I do, this will be my first party in TO. Good luck with everything guys.           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Mar 3, 2004 04:36
Just go do your thing jazz

have a great time!

A
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - DJ JASON TEGMA in Toronto, April 24th, 2004

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance