Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Divine Balance Trinity Benefit : Ananda Shake, Electrypnose + 5 LIVE ACTS | NYC | Sat April 14, 2007
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Divine Balance Trinity Benefit : Ananda Shake, Electrypnose + 5 LIVE ACTS | NYC | Sat April 14, 2007

raffi

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 16, 2007 22:48
some vids here

please turn DOWN your speakers if you value them as the vids were taken by a digicam with no external mic and thus have distorted bass...

mono mono
Onnomon

Posted : Apr 17, 2007 05:20
People were rockin' in the hallways! Electrypnose and Primordial Ooze really projected some twisted madness, we like the glitchy sounds. On the second system, D-Space and Christer gave some standouts for myself. During most of the party, people would meander back and forth between the two larger PA's. I found myself wanting to get a dosage of everyone playing. At the end, when one system was left standing, everyone congregated for Ananda Shake. This provided the concentrated unity of energy. The vibe was excellent thru the whole night, the CoSM space attracts an interesting lot.

Thanks Shai, Varun, and the others who know who you are. It's a big undertaking to create an event not in your hometown!

-dean
NeuroNympho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 17, 2007 16:49
Nice Videos Raffi. Who was doing the background visuals?!?! Psychedelic kung-fu, that's awesome!

Anyone have any feed back from the sonic healing part of this event? I'm really curious to see how this worked out.
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Apr 17, 2007 22:05
Electrynose, Ananda Shake and D-Space were absolutely crystal and very very good. However I have to admit the best experience for me was the sonic healing set by Varun. At one point there was so much energy going through me that I could not handle it - i actually had to leave the room for about a minute and them come back. I think I have all my chakras alligned for the next year. This experience changed me and once again showed me the power of white light that I had forgotten years ago. The feeling of being one with the entire room and absolute calm in the peoples faces was absolutely enlightening to me. Thank you all responsible, thank you alex grey and crew for creating that sanctuary and thank you to my higher self.
nancy!

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 18, 2007 01:09
Quote:
The feeling of being one with the entire room and absolute calm in the peoples faces was absolutely enlightening to me. Thank you all responsible, thank you alex grey and crew for creating that sanctuary and thank you to my higher self.

THAT'S the shizzle right there! Congrats to what appears from here (the West Coast) to be a killer party! Wish I coulda been there...>;-)

That's no pie in the sky!
It's psy in my eye!

raffi

Posted : Apr 18, 2007 05:34
@Neuro, it was either Exeris (sp?) or Egnogra from Shaman films records who is with us from out left...

yeah they were sweet visuals, as was every aspect of this party....this was the "one" that unfortunately only comes few and far between around here lately....its all good though, since it makes it that much better when one hits like this!!!
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Apr 18, 2007 16:33
This Saturday it's happening again here in Chicago           http://www.chillumafia.com
LunaShamaDelic

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 18, 2007 17:29
The party was great!!!
Osher (Ananda Shake)
Ananda Shake

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 18, 2007 18:25
Hi friends Must to say that it was realy great party i was so exited to play for u first time in USA hope u like the set i Enjoy every minut there Wait for the next time C u in the Dance Floor ...All the best!           New Album Coming Soon Ananda Shake - Inside The Sound.
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 18, 2007 19:03
@ananda shake---ur set has left me completely shaken.
fantastic ending to a great nite!!! thank you so much
come back soooonnnnnnn

"END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Apr 18, 2007 20:15
Quote:

On 2007-04-18 18:25, Osher (Ananda Shake) wrote:
Hi friends Must to say that it was realy great party i was so exited to play for u first time in USA hope u like the set i Enjoy every minut there Wait for the next time C u in the Dance Floor ...All the best!

One more time: big thanks for bringing back good memories

I wish I could hear more "bright" psytrance @ parties nowadays ...           http://www.chillumafia.com
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Apr 19, 2007 00:40
Thank you all so much. This event was really something special on both the music and energy/vibration level... brought back the memories of the best vibes and the 'dance as one' feeling.

Thanks for the response to the special set droozi. I must mention though that the sound healing experiment/set was a concept researched and worked apon by Dr.Sharmilla Patil (Shai): the lovely lady who was playing alongside me.

We're currently working on recreating the experience for Chicago this weekend after which we will be analysing the documented feedback at these events. This is just the beginning of something new so expect more ventures in that area very soon. Can hint that we're going to be at North American festivals this summer with the Sonic Healing Technology.

...reviews & pics soon

Christer

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 19, 2007 03:10
hi

thank you all for a great party in nyc, always a blast coming there to spin records. it was a great evening with powerful live acts and awesome crowd... memorable..

thanks to shain, varun and all the people who made this possible. give yourself a huge hug for a great job.

smiles,
christer [limboland, shiva space, mechanik]
~OZRA~

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 19, 2007 08:30
ha ha... sounds like this was an earthshaking good time. I can't imagin doing an event outside your hometown, that too in a cut-throat place like New York, so Props to Divine Balance for pulling it off.
AnandaShake's music is sounding great in those videos. More pics & videos pleeeez.
OraUzel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 19, 2007 23:49
Hey all,

Much thanks to you all for an AMAZING birthday last weekend at CoSM! This year, I'm just getting my feet wet with trance, but it seems I've jumped in the deep end, hehe.

Christer and the large crowd he drew killed the second stage, and I had amazing energetic experiences during both Electrypnose's and Psyboriginal's sets.

Great stuff! Can't wait for this weekend in Chicago, even if I'm only going to catch the tail end. http://www.divinebalance.com for details.

Blessings,
Ora

P.S. ~OZRA~, thanks for the props. It definitely was NOT easy trying to decorate in a place I'd never seen. Half my decor ideas failed and had to be scrapped. Oh well. *shrug* The moving merkabahs were fun though.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Divine Balance Trinity Benefit : Ananda Shake, Electrypnose + 5 LIVE ACTS | NYC | Sat April 14, 2007
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance