Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Divine Balance Trinity Benefit : Ananda Shake, Electrypnose + 5 LIVE ACTS | NYC | Sat April 14, 2007
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Divine Balance Trinity Benefit : Ananda Shake, Electrypnose + 5 LIVE ACTS | NYC | Sat April 14, 2007

damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Apr 15, 2007 19:15
All I can say: Chapel Of Sacred Mirrors + Psyboriginal + Ananda Shake + VJ Exeris = best party of 2007 (so far). Hopefully I'll have a chance to hear Psyboriginal FULL set again here in Chicago soon (Thanks Varun ).

And finally I could experience east cost vibe - I wish we had soething like that here in Midwest - haven't danced like that for a while

Not it's time to go to bed finally           http://www.chillumafia.com
jainrockstar

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 15, 2007 22:49
thank you thank you thank you!!!! It was beautiful! I didn't get to dance like that for such a longggggg time...*tightttt hugggggss*
son of psy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 15, 2007 23:05
wow, my feet will be sore for a long time after that one. and the sound healing session had me lost in an everlasting tunnel of everlasting-ness

--><--IT IS EXTREMLY ADDICTIVE CONTENT, THE START OF A NEW BEGINING---><---
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 15, 2007 23:16
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
thats all i can say for now..........
Thank you so much Divine Balance

~boom~
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Apr 16, 2007 01:29
Wow. Best music Ive heard in a while. Really, all the sets were amazing but Psyboriginal and Primordial Ooze in particular were amazing... Id never heard either of their music before either. And Ananda Shake... what a perfect way to end the night. I also caught the last few minutes of D-Space and that sounded great too.
Really the only problem I had was that I couldnt be in multiple places at once to hear all the good music that was in the offering last night.
Truly a fantastic night, thankyou to all the djs and artists and Shai and Varun and Chicago crew for blessing NYC with such an event!
raffi

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 16, 2007 01:33
WowWeeWaWaaaaah!!!!!!

simply unbelievable! Much love and big thanks to all involved...From the beautiful crowd to the insane deco and artwork to the magikal mistikal onelove vibe to the unbelievablely symphonic live sets...

That one really brought back the magic!!!

Thank you so much for reminding me about everything there is to love about trance all at once!!!

some pixies here...

http://picasaweb.google.com/weareallonelove/DIVINEBALANCECoSM

((((can someone pm me a link for a site that allows me to share these videos I took? thanks))))

damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 16, 2007 03:03
Quote:

On 2007-04-16 01:33, raffi wrote:

((((can someone pm me a link for a site that allows me to share these videos I took? thanks))))

youtube           http://www.chillumafia.com
zorom

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 16, 2007 05:04
No words to express my feelings, all i can say is wooow!!!!, everything from start to end: line up,organization, crowd - all this made an amazing night...
Agree - the best party of 2007 for me so far.
Big thanks to every one who was involved in making it happen.
PSY TRANACE IS ALIVE, last night is a perfect example.           no time to talk...just dance.
raffi

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 16, 2007 05:22
ye cant believe i didint think about that! sheesh...!
rastashanti

Posted : Apr 16, 2007 09:50
feel like shit that i couldn't make it...
Lets have another one soooon!..

p.s- jets im sure u rocked it           ~.row, row row ure boat gently down the stream..merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream.~
:::peace..love...unity..respect:::
PsychoAlien

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 16, 2007 11:42
wow!!@ KILLERR PARTY! Thank you! Booooooom!
Ghorpad Aala!

Posted : Apr 16, 2007 20:17
Big thanks from Boston!
Was it a remix of Yahel's Intelligent Life (or Astral Projection's Spiritual Healing, or what) that Ananda Shook us with at the very end?
Major, super-duper BOOOM!
Thanks all for making the night everything it was!           "To fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of Psychedelic."
Jeeyo aur jeene do
Shakti on the trancefloor
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Apr 16, 2007 20:44
It was a remix of Muses Rapt - Spiritual healing.

The party was a great!!! Had a great mix of people and the crowd was happy and more interested in dancing than talk.
Electrypnose was excellent. Vincent blew my mind with his selection of sinister morning tracks blended into a psychedelic arsenal. played some older stuff, but most of it was new and monstrous.
Shai and Yidam played a very refreshing intro to their Sonic Healing experiment and although it was too short for me (1 hr) it was perfect to envelope oneself in quite meditation and powerful white light. The textures of sound reverbrating had a mesmerising effect.
Psybo was unbelivable!!.. never made me bored and i cudnt stop stompin for most of his set. had never heard him before so when i finally got the chance it was quite what i had heard and more.
Ananda Shake, the headliner of the event was more of a twister. He had a good selection of music, some too synthetic, others with perfect Goan melodies.. but all this coupled with a zillion breakdowns and fade ins proved too much. I would have enjoye his set a lot more if he had just cut out a few million drop n shots. But he definitely knew how to end with the 'spiritual healing' remix which got everybody nuts.

Decor was great...severyn's artwork, the DB crew's stuff from Goa (the fairytale one ) and not forgetting the posters from Sandeep really added to the psychedelic affair.
Music wasn't bad.. had a few skips but nothing more.

Hadn't a chance to spend much time in the smaller room, but the dj's were killing it. For quite a while, that room had more feet and power.
The chilled room in the chapel is unique. By far my fav room in the entire place, its perfect for sound healing.

Good job by all who were instrumental in the creation of this event. Great job by all who attended
          ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 16, 2007 20:53
More pictures?           http://www.chillumafia.com
OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 16, 2007 21:11
GOOD TIMES!
thanks so much to everyone!
-Coop
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Divine Balance Trinity Benefit : Ananda Shake, Electrypnose + 5 LIVE ACTS | NYC | Sat April 14, 2007
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance