Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Divine Balance Trinity Benefit : Ananda Shake, Electrypnose + 5 LIVE ACTS | NYC | Sat April 14, 2007
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Divine Balance Trinity Benefit : Ananda Shake, Electrypnose + 5 LIVE ACTS | NYC | Sat April 14, 2007

paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Mar 29, 2007 19:34
nce work here shai and db. Very nice well rounded lineup. Wishing you all the best on this endeavor of yours.Youd been rather quiet the past few months, so i had to figure you had something up your sleeve           
Logical Light Music - SF
Straylight Productions -SF
Sound/Mind - Denver
Xcience - Midwest

mixes for dl at :
http://www.thehothouse.net/straylight/paradigm/index.htm

"He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best"
Divine Balance Records
Divine Balance Records

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 30, 2007 00:14
Wow guys, I am touched and excited to hear all the responses that this post has instigated.. So to make matters simple, here it is.....

DBSONIC has been working hard to make music and medicine integrate in some form= healing and increased consciousness... Being a veteran goapsygirl brought me one step closer to understanding aspects of emotion and frequency in electronic music. Well,we all know what happens when the psychedelic music twists our soul.. but my allopathic medical background(in neurology) going mainstream, was waaaaaayyyyyyy off the mark, from where i wanted to go on a personal level...

So i decided to integrate the two and create DBSONIC, a sound healing initiative, that involved some research but had only the best of intentions of healing,at heart. Ideas stemmed from this concept, alongside much trial and error, and PAT was born. A tool, that incorporated the elements of sound to clinically illicit "healing" in the body...of course, there are many technical terms and jargons one can use to delineate what this specific : healing : is..but for the moment we will call it ' elemental homeostasis '. By that meaning, all elements around the individual(earth, wind, fire, water and ether) , and all elements that comprise or 'make up' the individual(same as above plus on a linear level, the genetic, spiritual, physical, physiological, etc), are creating harmonic convergence with each other, basically resonating in sync. This is then creating a mesh or network called the Bio-energetic field. This field is then connected to all the other individuals fields that are present on the earth ...and so on and so forth.... creating the unified field...and that my dear friends, is simply the tip of the iceberg.

If anyone is seriously interested from a more visionary or technical standpoint or would like further information, feel free to contact us directly at info@dbsonic.org. We would be more then happy to discuss this with you on an individual basis! As we are in a research design and developmental process, and this information is considered "proprietary" by law, we are not permitted to disclose certain points of the project on public boards. So we would love to hear from you on a personal basis and we can take it from there.

Regarding inquiries of information being available at the event; YES! YES! YES! There will be some general and informative educational materials at the event, in addition to 2 very human live resources;) However, I can guarantee that the best source to consult will be the live demonstration that both yidam and myself will be providing for your sweet ears, during our experimental sound healing set. Please turn on and tune in for this special treat.

In addition, there will be ongoing discussion and room for questions after the set, in the chapel.
We will also be providing a research questionnaire for folks to fill out, that will be quite helpful for our statistical demographic research, for both producers and dj's and also the listener at home..

We are really looking forward to introducing you to some very new and exciting experiences that will make you tingle all over.....

Thank you so much for your support of this project and we cannot wait to see you in NYC sooooon!!! COSM here we come......get ready to harmonizzzzzzzzzze.

Lots of love and light from this end of the spectrummmmm!          "Creating union with self through psychoacoustic technology; harmony of body, mind, SOUL!"
~Shai
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Mar 30, 2007 02:33
Shai - I'm still waiting for you to send that me info on DBSonic... 11 months is not too long to wait though; looking forward to getting it soon Any news on when dbsonic.org will be online?

Good luck with the party - how much are you expecting to raise for your research?           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Divine Balance Records
Divine Balance Records

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 30, 2007 04:58
Colin,
Thanks for being so patient, I suppose the phrase, "good things come to those who wait" would be appropriate in this case! You can't hurry time, now can ya;) Yes dear, those important pieces of information are on their way to you, yet once again, upon our return to Chicago, postevent! Hopefully they should arrive(this time, but USPS isn't our best friend) by end of April, then it would have been 12 months! Hehehe

Regarding the website; It is a work in progress, of course only 2 people can do so much(especially when one is a medical intern, in constant motion!;)) Therefore, we are hoping that a basic site should be up soon, and a more comprehensive one to follow in the coming months...Please stay tuned for more information regarding that.

As far as our research fund is concerned, good question, I suppose the answer would be, what ever the Divine Universe wishes to provide, although both yidam and I have invested our own personal funds to see this project through at any cost! If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me on the above mentioned email: info@dbsonic.org

Again, thanks for your EXTENDED patience and wishes, and we will talk real soon!

"Creating union with self through psychoacoustic technology; harmony of body, mind, SOUL!"
~Shai
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Mar 30, 2007 07:14
FUCKINNN BEAUUUUUTIFUL!

Cant wait to hear DBSonic. Need to be there!           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Mar 30, 2007 08:26

I would definitely rather see E-Nose and Ananda over Mr. P and Scuzi

P.S. OOOD I enjoy your guys' mixes bery much.

mono mono
Onnomon

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 31, 2007 10:34
Electrypnose is always a treat!!!!

Hey babe! let's resonate! And there's some good naan around the corner, 24 hours ;^)

-d

*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 31, 2007 11:13
Quote:

On 2007-03-31 10:34, mono mono wrote:
Electrypnose is always a treat!!!!

Hey babe! let's resonate! And there's some good naan around the corner, 24 hours ;^)

-d

u talkin abt that Panjabi store round the corner?           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
mono mono
Onnomon

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 31, 2007 20:38
yup.
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 1, 2007 13:11
Ask him for a coupla samosa's in the brown bag with the spices. U shall not be dissapointed

...especially after stompin away till odd hours.           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 2, 2007 15:39
indeed nice line-up.
I wish the party would be in diffrent place. I am not fan of Cosmo.
Stomp hard guys and have wondefull night!
Peace out.           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 2, 2007 17:42
I wish the party was at a bigger location as well..
i like cosm but wish this was outside somewhere
its hopefully going to be warm that nite. 60 degrees..yipeeee

but whatever the location- i am going to be there no matter WHAT..dancing my tush off that night..
cant wait......................cant wait...
robyo

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 2, 2007 18:01
looks like an awesome party
Big Ups to the Divine Balance crew!!
Hope y'all have a good time in NYC!
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 2, 2007 18:35
Really sad to have to miss this(have to be at work sunday morning), looks really cool, would have loved to see Electrypnose and Primordial Ooze again and check out all the other acts. Best of luck with this, this is definately going to be a sweet party.           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Apr 2, 2007 20:50
Just about 2 weeks away...

Really looking forward to this           https://www.djjeto.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Divine Balance Trinity Benefit : Ananda Shake, Electrypnose + 5 LIVE ACTS | NYC | Sat April 14, 2007
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance