Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Sep 6, 2009 22:38:36
go watch

psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 8, 2009 12:02
Nice movie finally someone thinking out of the box over the regular aliens v/s humans war theory.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
diskonekt
Fat Data

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Sep 8, 2009 18:57
A bit overhyped if you want my opinion. CGI was great though - especially the mech towards the end.            Peace, Love, Death metal
Alecu Babaleku
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 12, 2009 09:15
I agree. So impecable technique but the idea was not more developed than what i saw in trailer.
So it's just another sience fiction.
Better watch this documentary about Dolce, the underground base from New Mexico. It's a bit like action movie, i hate the way they do this documentaries, but there are some strange facts.

carpe diem
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Sep 13, 2009 18:38
gonna be watching this tonight           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Sep 13, 2009 21:43
Quote:

On 2009-09-13 18:38, Forest dreams wrote:
gonna be watching this tonight

and i did

well,.. this movie is very intriguing as far as the plot and the execution goes.. you would want to watch it till the end. Its also a little wierd.. i guess its those creatures! and there's a lot of shit that tends to get unreal like.. why would the us or any other government or the u.n NOT interfere in something like this and let the south african govt treat the aliens independently.. i mean there is so much that they would want to learn from the 'pranwns' and their weaponry!
Overall.. its a must watch, but i guess the movie is a little over hyped.. its a good movie.. but nothing great great! before watching the movie i wanted the movie to be really great or outstanding.           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 14, 2009 16:06
good movie! finally some Sci/fi different then a typical holywood thing. i would give it an 7.5/10.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 21, 2009 08:00
Amazing eyecandy and great to see in theater, just thought the presentation was too inconsistent and the plot got too mythical..           You believe in the users?
Yeah, sure. If I don't have a user, then who wrote me?
Balcannibal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 21, 2009 15:25

I think it's overhyped... It's the (un)usual summer sci/fi movie, with great visual effects, many plot holes, strong and very smart advertising campaign, some good acting, and some very bad acting...
The story it's quite original, but could have been so much better! Many missunderstandings, and it goes from ''what-the-f#$k?!?'' to ''nice'' to ''wtf'' again, and then - ''whatever''.
Nice drive for sure, some scenes were pretty disturbing and unforgetable, but it looses the edges with some nasty mindless action Michael Bay sequences that doesn't make ANY sense. Getting again in the MNU bulding was ...hmmm... stupid!!
As I said, could have been much much better, poorly developed I think, but very entertaining, District 10 will be born...

Maybe I need a second watch...
6/10 from me for now.           Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead...
longhi
Haunted Castle

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 22, 2009 18:43
well, u should know that this movie was made from the budget of 2 david beckham pepsi comercial, cca 30million dollars..u should know also that CGI was made by programmers of Citroen commercial who never made any real movie before..i know, nobody cares about it, but from this budget with this stuff i think they did the very best
u dont need to be lost in the story details,this is not the alltime best movie, its a scifi from an other direction, but i really enjoyed it from the beginning until the end..7/10           http://hauntedcastle.tk http://soundcloud.com/hauntedcastle
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Sep 23, 2009 19:26
Fukin awesome movie
Something different

I love Aliens and I love prawns

Go watch

Bom
o
l
e
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Sep 23, 2009 19:28
Fukin awesome movie
Something different

I love Aliens and I love prawns

Go watch

Bom
o
l
e
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Sep 30, 2009 01:56
6/10

Didn't liked this movie,i was expecting much more...

Cheers           "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
funky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 9, 2009 21:01
cant decide if its good or bad...i just like the way it's conceptualized and filmed, something different for sure.
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Oct 11, 2009 20:16
A very nice movie albeit not without flaws. Mainly the plot wasn't that tight. But still, a must watch for every sci fi fan           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Movies - District 9

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance