Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - DINO PSARAS in Athens on Sunday 14 November 2004 @ Projct 10 Club!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DINO PSARAS in Athens on Sunday 14 November 2004 @ Projct 10 Club!!!

odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Nov 15, 2004 15:24
Quote:

On 2004-11-15 15:20, Psy_mystic wrote:
Well,the club is kinda cool-good thing its got enough space-but it does miss a couple of lasers and/or a projector.The thing is that Dino played only a couple of hours 01.00-03.00,exactly at 3 o clock the lights were turned on and everybody hit the road.His playlist was ok,i liked Dino's remix of "tainted love" (the marilyn manson version).Oh,at some point our good friends ( :0 ) the pigs showed up and the music was turned down a bit..but that was fixed half or maybe an hour l8er.I also liked meeting Dino at the bar and taking a couple of photos-he is "gamw ta paidia" ! Anyways,i believe theres some perspective for PRJCT10 if we give them full support,they might be able to revive the Athenian Trance Scene.!
Respect

yeeeaaaaa
dino is a very good boy and also a great mixer!!

-----------------------------
give me darma,take your karma
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Nov 15, 2004 18:50
Ok first of all because many people ask me i have to say in public that the events taking place at Projct 10 Club are not my events.

I have a label and a booking agency so i just book artists worldwidely for the time being.Nothing more nothing less

Now about the event.I only managed to come at the club on midnight time because i was in the airport to pick up Dino and his flight was delayed for more than an hour so i couldnt arrive earlier.

The club is a very nice place like some people already said BUT i have to admit that i was very dissapointed by the ammount of people that turned up there yesterday,i mean something like 250 people is a very low attendance for such an event if you ask me,even for a Sunday night.

The good thing though was that the people were nice and many preety girls were around.I also saw some friendly faces that i havent seen for a long time.

Dino is a master dj and producer like we all know so not much to say about his mixing skills and track choices.His new album will be released in January on Vision Quest Japan and it will be massive,thats all i can say.And because many people ask me YES the first atmospheric track that he played is a collaboration between him and Deedrah and will be the first track on his new album.

I am also happy to inform you that the Marylin Manson bootleg that you heard is a colllaboration between Dino and two other guys and will probably be released soon on a Greek label

The track is not 100% completed yet by the way.

Some problems with the police that wanted to check the place (mostly because they had nothing better to do except guarding Athens for the 17th of November) so the music had to play low for some time.

So thats it for now.Dino just left back to UK and i promise you that soon you will hear a lot from him in many aspects

P.S 1 Psy Mystic there was a projector but the club people forgot to bring a dvd with visuals.By the way did you wear a black t shirt yesterday?I saw someone dressed like that taking photographs with Dino next to the bar and thats why i am asking

P.S 2 The event stopped exactly on 03:15

P.S 3 Rabbitalien i have to inform you that Trance Alliance doesnt exist anymore and will never exist again since the team has splitted and is focused on different things.
          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Psy_mystic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Nov 17, 2004 01:35
But what about the lasers?
Would b sweet dontcha think?

if u mean the guy with the shaved head,that was my friend-the one taking the pictures

peace           "Detox is for queers"
DETOX

Posted : Nov 17, 2004 01:56
No i think you had black hair no?           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
other_reality
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Nov 17, 2004 20:46
Was that a psychedelic trance party ?          Bring yourselves into the light

www.youtube.com/otherreality
DETOX

Posted : Nov 17, 2004 23:03
Can you be more specific Other_Reality?           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - DINO PSARAS in Athens on Sunday 14 November 2004 @ Projct 10 Club!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance