Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Delirious Noon - Launch for Langtus (2009)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Delirious Noon - Launch for Langtus (2009)

Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Apr 20, 2009 01:04:23
Title - Launch for Langtus
Label - Vertigo Records
Year - 2009

1. Baraka
2. New Energy
3. Great
4. Quasar
5. Tripping queen bell
6. Power Moves
7. String Art
8. Halo
9. Reality Gliders

Here is the first album by Delirious Noon and the genius behind this mind bending project is Nickolay Vadimovich Golutvin from Russia. Better known for his intense, fast paced and hypnotic project ‘Furious’, Nickolay has managed to take a 360 and has brought about a much needed revival in today’s morning psychedelic music.

Launch for Langtus is indeed a liftoff into new dimensions and paradoxes, mesmerizing and stimulating ones energy inside. This album is power packed with beautiful melodies that somehow give you a feeling of being in perfect harmony with the chaos pulsating in the background. Where one melody begins, it tends to mark a stamp in your brain and suddenly you realize your mind is flowing in synchrony with it and you’re almost able to predict how it is going drift away only to keep you begging for more!

Delirious Noon keeps you engaged with constant breaks, groovy bass lines that lift up the moment into ethereal ecstasy. One can sense a tad bit of Furious in this album, not to say that it would be unexpected. Each track represents itself with new horizons with catchy bassbeats and unexpected percussion. ‘Tripping queen bell’ best describes this and man you have got to love the bicycle bell sample. I remember listening to this track while driving and it confused the hell out of me. I kept looking in my rear view mirror in anticipation of a little boy annoyed at the pace I was driving at!

This album has certainly taken morning psychedelia to a new level. I have yet to hear more stunning music like this from another artist but I certainly hope this album inspires more to move with this direction of music. Last but not the least, this album works really smooth with the ladies! From flowers blooming into illuminating colors matched up with electric noises manifesting images in the mind of insects trying to get a taste of some nectar! Easily the best album of 2009 and for many more years to come.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ver/ver1cd020.html

Jeller
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 20, 2009 12:20
I have still need to check this album, but the previous work of delirious noon is very nice

I agree that it is good with the ladies, I once had sex while delirious noon was on and it was pretty nice
mystical dragon

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 22, 2009 11:20
Very nice album each track tells its own different story Track 4,5,6 are really killer, i have this album for sumtime now and its gone better with more listens... ratings 4/5.
Sunai

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 22, 2009 16:26
good album!
***Sideffect***
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Apr 24, 2009 18:55
I like it,
more fluffy then I expected,
but bad to the bone morning fullon
compared to other morning fullon artist,

well done           http://www.last.fm/user/LastFmKoen
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Apr 24, 2009 19:16
i like this album because is diferent - he stayed faithfull to the style he developed - diferent from the regular full on, but very appelative
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Apr 25, 2009 01:14
This is a great release! Full power morning trance with a psychedelic edge.
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Apr 26, 2009 05:20
good stuff for sure though but at times i think it was a bit too fluffy for my taste. prefer some of his older singles. all in all still a stunning album from the mind behind furious. all the best to nik aka furious and hope to see more releases from vertigo
cheers!
p.s.
string art was my pick from the album          www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
Furious

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 29, 2009 00:07
thank you very much friends.
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Apr 29, 2009 00:13
Me likes it...

Nice morning with a taste of psychedelia.
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Apr 29, 2009 14:55
This is good morning sound!!

No dark no fluffy commercial full on no technish sound

it is "just" fucking good morning sound Dance to the bone
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Apr 29, 2009 15:14
Quote:

On 2009-04-20 01:04:23, Bloodclot wrote:
‘Furious’

this sounds truly interesting. Full power dance your feets off in the grass or dust with pinches of psychedelia.
Wonder when Psykovsky will dare to give us morning FullOn music like this

Beautiful cover as well, reminded me of this http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=43026
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Apr 30, 2009 03:25
Quote:

On 2009-04-29 15:14, Spiitoon Psyton wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-04-20 01:04:23, Bloodclot wrote:
‘Furious’

this sounds truly interesting. Full power dance your feets off in the grass or dust with pinches of psychedelia.
Wonder when Psykovsky will dare to give us morning FullOn music like this

Beautiful cover as well, reminded me of this http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=43026

Honestly, you just read my mind. That would really be something
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Apr 30, 2009 08:49
good stuff , a bit too cheesy at times but very nice anyway , give it a listen .
dalubra

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 8, 2009 07:51
Quote:

On 2009-04-29 14:55, Stregone wrote:
This is good morning sound!!

No dark no fluffy commercial full on no technish sound

it is "just" fucking good morning sound Dance to the bone

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Delirious Noon - Launch for Langtus (2009)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance