First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Deja vu Fabrique - 2006

aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Sep 1, 2007 16:05
very emotional . How did he do all this ??

darkgnome

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 2, 2007 16:16
Quote:

On 2007-09-01 16:05, aXis wrote:
very emotional . How did he do all this ??

He seemed to be moving this way with Freaking material, but there's another artist featuring on almost every track..

http://www.discogs.com/release/785749

But indeed this is a fine release which I couldn't stand at first, but now it seems to be gettin' better & better =)           Kimi-tachi wa keikoku sareta!
Pax
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Sep 3, 2007 06:20
This is the most amazing psytrance album I ever heard.

I never cease to be blown away by Zolod's work.

He is sorely missed.
sashe atriohm
Atriohm

Posted : Sep 8, 2007 04:45
...one of the best albums ever!!!

missing
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Sep 8, 2007 06:25
the emotions are wonderful... fluttering through the powerful structures of each track.

its a beautiful piece of work that stands by itself as a point of view of the evolution of these sounds... all the way from the start.

deja vu : oh yeah! also feels like he's touched some kind of boundary... spirit zone of the psychedelic underground... taking big white scoops from the source.

the beauty of it is that not everyone gets it... only the ones who realize that it's an epilogue. amazing exit by an individual who dedicated his life to the story.

Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 8, 2007 07:48
Quote:

On 2007-09-08 06:25, Yidam wrote:
the beauty of it is that not everyone gets it... only the ones who realize that it's an epilogue. amazing exit by an individual who dedicated his life to the story.

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Sep 8, 2007 09:03
rubbish .. just coz he jumped out a window .. nice album anyway .. just a bit over hyped
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 8, 2007 11:06
rubbish!!? rubbish ??? how dare you speak ill of poetic truth. go watch a mujra, bloody bandook!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Sep 8, 2007 15:26
Quote:

On 2007-09-08 09:03, mk47 wrote:
rubbish .. just coz he jumped out a window .. nice album anyway .. just a bit over hyped

no mk47, i believe you are wrong - not much people speak about this album - it is unknown to many; it is my pearl in my small cd collection. but i totally respect your opinion, because it is infact your opinion, like this is mine.
but Zolod dedicated his life in to psychedelic culture, but one thing also happened after his death - i started to pay more attention top his music, and began to listen his music with other "ears" - so right now i will put the cd into my cd player, get my bicicle and here i go for a ride           ...
tinks

Posted : Sep 9, 2007 11:31
Quote:

On 2007-09-08 11:06, Yidam wrote:
rubbish!!? rubbish ??? how dare you speak ill of poetic truth. go watch a mujra, bloody bandook!

hahahhahahahahhaah

jokes aside .... some of the best music i ever heard ... regardless of genre.... just plain speaking a 'musical' materpiece !!!

@mk47 ... maybe you need to unhype in your own head it and hear it normally ... cheers
mk47
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 9, 2007 19:55
heh .. thats hype for u rite there

Quote:

..blabla..a 'musical' materpiece !!!

now just because theres hints of melody in an album by some guy who`s known for doing dagadaga hard psy .. does not make it a musical masterpiece .. just fan boyism from u lot .. anyway .. i enjoyed it .. is a nice album .. take care
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 9, 2007 21:16
A musical masterpiece would be recognized outside a genre. This is not. Call it a masterpiece within a mindset. Haven't heard another artist bring such subtlety into a sound that has been dominated by raw power. Can someone do it better ? ... of course.... there are artists who are exploring this kind of sound as we speak, one in particular. The genius though, lies in it's inception.
mk47
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 10, 2007 08:29
Quote:

...there are artists who are exploring this kind of sound as we speak, one in particular.

who ?

edit : i dont think its that breakthrough actually .. sounds like his earlier parasense stuff ..

Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 10, 2007 09:36
Quote:

On 2007-09-10 08:29, mk47 wrote:
Quote:

...there are artists who are exploring this kind of sound as we speak, one in particular.

who ?

edit : i dont think its that breakthrough actually .. sounds like his earlier parasense stuff ..

Some of Mario Darkshire's work is getting there. Deep and harmonic... mirrors dejavu fabrique in a lot of ways.

Parasense definitely touched upon what would eventually become with this album... but only with a few tracks. Fabrique came together as a whole, not to forget integration of Alex Ram's flute and probably the best psychedelic trance redo of Pink Floyd. Sets it apart from everything out there.

Anyway, as a3k said it's all about opinion. Personally, I don't know what 'good' music is anymore. Always go for the feeling behind it... and thats the strongest part of this album.

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 16:18
defentley to me is now one of the favourite cd's outthere. For originality, complexivity, harmonical arrangements it's a masterpiece.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Deja vu Fabrique - 2006
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance