Author

Deja vu Fabrique - 2006

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Dec 13, 2006 22:43
Quote:

On 2006-12-13 04:02, -Abatwa- wrote:
Great album. Some of the finest dark music which for a change does not bore me or give me a headache. Great melodies all over. Yup, this is definetly some kickass psychedelic trance.

leaves you crave for more?
at least for me, it did
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Dec 15, 2006 00:14
@Abatwa

With the current state of evolution of the genre can you still call this dark music ?

There are some dark elements (but I find the same in a lot of music)...but overall this one makes me want to raise my arms, twirl around and rise to the sun. Breaks the barriers of what acid ridden psytrance has been for a while too.
rajatrao5
Inactive User
Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 15, 2006 04:04
Breaks barriers of time infact. One of the few albums that can adapt to any time of the day/night and work wonders on the dancefloor. I frankly think music should stop being described using "time boundaries" i.e - morning, dark etc etc. This is sad however, but leaves us with no choice as far too many sub-genres of psy have taken shape these days. Getting back on track, great album
rajatrao5
Inactive User
Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 15, 2006 15:23
give it hear boy. if your looking for something original that puts genres to shame, Deja Vu Fabrique is for you
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Dec 15, 2006 18:48
Quote:

On 2006-12-15 10:22, spytooned psytones wrote:
man.. is it that good? I havent heard it yet.

this is no killargh music, or dancefloor madness - this is a magikal piece of work, of a great producer that should still be with us

RIP Zolodarenko
but yes spytoones, you should defenetly give a listen - diferent from dark, maybe ideal for morning, but amazing for acid traveling           ...
the_dude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 16, 2006 15:23
very nice review indeed

and great masterpiece as well

RIP BABA ZOLOD ((           www.freakout.ru
Leo Atriohm
Atriohm

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 16, 2006 15:45
Masterpiece!!
One of the albums that will live forever!!
All styles in one,this is the future of the music no boundarys!!

Zolod in our hearts forever!!
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Dec 16, 2006 16:41
Quote:

On 2006-12-15 18:48, a3k wrote:
this is no killargh music, or dancefloor madness - this is a magikal piece of work, of a great producer that should still be with us

RIP Zolodarenko
but yes spytoones, you should defenetly give a listen - diferent from dark, maybe ideal for morning, but amazing for acid traveling

Thanks, as soon as I saw this comment, I decided to break my budget
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/79569/forum/1/start/120
Thanks to rajatrao5 as well ^^
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Dec 18, 2006 08:00
such a beautiful album very emotional.
this kinda stuff brings me back to the days when i was getting into the whole psy headspace.
My fav track on the album has to be Scary Bubbles!!! man what a track!!! i get shivers up my spine lissining to it.
Will definately miss this kind of morning madness
Will hopefully be jamming with him in the great gig in the sky.

On a more critical note though the mastering could have been better. It does have a kinda oldschool production to itbut nonetheless it gives this album a certain charm thats missing from most clean cut productions of today
          http://soundcloud.com/seer
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Dec 19, 2006 11:28
Quote:

On 2006-12-18 08:00, Hex Osirus wrote:
such a beautiful album very emotional.
this kinda stuff brings me back to the days when i was getting into the whole psy headspace.
My fav track on the album has to be Scary Bubbles!!! man what a track!!! i get shivers up my spine lissining to it.
Will definately miss this kind of morning madness
Will hopefully be jamming with him in the great gig in the sky.

On a more critical note though the mastering could have been better. It does have a kinda oldschool production to itbut nonetheless it gives this album a certain charm thats missing from most clean cut productions of today

Its the lack of the mastering that i find most endearing! Kinda reminds me of psykovsky although it would be better if the two arent compared as they are based on completely different ideologies.           missing plug-in
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Dec 20, 2006 16:10
Quote:

Its the lack of the mastering that i find most endearing! Kinda reminds me of psykovsky although it would be better if the two arent compared as they are based on completely different ideologies.

any comments on this comment??
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Dec 20, 2006 16:59
^^ two completly diferent styles - one maybe more psychotic (psykovsky), the other more harmonical (zolod).
it seems the zolod cd isn´t pumping enough (maybe the tracks are not so "powerfull" - but not all music needs to be powerfull, or seems "loud" to be good) - but this is the 1st impression - this cd must be heard very carefully.like the psykovksy one, so we can aprecciate all the nectar inside
Leo Atriohm
Atriohm

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 20, 2006 19:00
Quote:

On 2006-12-20 16:10, spytooned psytones wrote:
Quote:

Its the lack of the mastering that i find most endearing! Kinda reminds me of psykovsky although it would be better if the two arent compared as they are based on completely different ideologies.

any comments on this comment??

I think that Zolod always make the mastering for his music,so this is how hi like to sound!!
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Dec 26, 2006 10:13
im not talking about the overall sound quality or the individual mix of the tracks.When i say lack of mastering i mean there is a lack of consistency in the track mixes on the album.           http://soundcloud.com/seer
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Dec 26, 2006 13:04
Quote:

On 2006-12-26 10:13, Hex Osirus wrote:
im not talking about the overall sound quality or the individual mix of the tracks.When i say lack of mastering i mean there is a lack of consistency in the track mixes on the album.

What do you mean by 'track mixes' ? track selection ?           missing plug-in
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Deja vu Fabrique - 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance