Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Cosmosis - Trancendance, Phantasm 2005

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Cosmosis - Trancendance, Phantasm 2005

Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Feb 21, 2005 15:16
Artist: Cosmosis
Release Title: Trancendance
Label: Phantasm
Media Format: CD
Catalogue No.: HOLO604
Expected: March 14, 2005

Tracklist:

1. Spontaneous Combustion
2. Naked Chicks
3. Echoes In Eternity (Warm Saki)
4. Inside Yourself
5. One Blinding Illumination (This Is Me)
6. Stormy Monday
7. Re-Order
8. Dead or Alive?
9. Tim's Trip

Now, at last, the eagerly awaited fifth album from Cosmosis, "Trancendance" is hot off the press and ready for release.

It has been two years since Cosmosis' last album "Contact" and now Cosmosis storms back with a stunning collection of powerful quality tracks. Tracks included range from blissed out morning uplifters to full-on twisted psychedelic mayhem to consciousness elevating chillage - all presented with the state of the art production level and that special Cosmosis twist that makes the tunes distinctively Cosmosis.

It has been well worth the wait.

(many people on this forum, especially some guys with blue and green tags, should read this passage carefully) There's no album padding here. All the tracks have a unique identity and are imbued with a cheeky sense of humour, Each track has been carefully and precisely crafted as only an experienced psy-trance producer with over ten years of record releases and live and DJ performance under his belt can. (hope it's all true, but concerning Bilbo's earlier musical achievements this may be not far away from the truth)

The experience shows.

(another important thingy, read on) In a scene where the music can tend towards the generic, it is indeed rare and refreshing to hear an artist with an original voice.

This album is destined to become another must-have Psy-Trance classic. (<- and I must add that is what they say on f.e. Psyshop or in this part of forum about tons and tons of releases which in most cases turnes out to be 1. silly s**t made in one week 2. formulaic music 3. full-on wank 4. all three points mentioned above)

Link: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=4654

My comments? WHOOO HOO! F**K YEAH! Finally I can expect some PSYCHEDELIC trance.

... and I will laugh my ass off if I see a "Who's Cosmosis?" post here.

ps. Save the stupid / retarded word 'killlah' for other topics / releases. Cosmosis (and FEW others) deserves some respectah.           www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
antic

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 21, 2005 15:56
F***ing Kiiiilllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh man!!!

Seriously, I can't wait till I hear this one. I think this will be the first album in two years (after latest Orion and Prometheus) I'll buy without downloading first. Cosmosis = quality & experience.

Off topic: 25 views of this topic and no reply yet?! I'm afraid they don't really know who he is... And that's too bad
Dance N Dust
Dance N Dust

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Feb 21, 2005 16:20
its abut time for somthing new by cosmosis......
looking fw

asher
intrees
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Feb 21, 2005 22:14
This is gonna be big my friends!!! I still listen to all Billys old stuff from Cosmology through Intergalactic to Contact... and I always enjoy every bubble and squeak...

antic - I hope people do know who this guy is!!! Sure has been around for a while!!!

Buy This!!

ps. no samples on saikosounds yet
           - - It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice... - -

www.revolvemagazine.co.uk
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Feb 21, 2005 23:39
waaauw cant wait
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 00:17
I loved the Contact album so i guess i am going to love this one too.

Way to go Bilbo           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Dj Chris Planet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 00:36
I do like Cosmosis it will be interesting to see what he has instore for us.           Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 06:26
Just say yes kids.
Bilbo is theee man!           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
ND
ProSect

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 09:00
oh yes!
interesting

ND.           Without Deviation, Progress Is Not Possible.

www.andivision.com
Sound Field / ProSect / Sonify / Radio Mess
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 11:12
YESSS! This made my day! Thank you for these wonderful news! Really looking forward to this one:) Mr. Bilbo is a really talented guy.
PK           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
elektric sheep
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 11:41
I savoured the first and last downtempo tracks on Contact, which included some cool guitar playing...Cosmosis has the ability to craft the most delicious sounds on the planet ...it would be amazing if there was a whole album of chilled psychedelia from this master...looking forward to more
psykadu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  74
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 12:56
wow new cosmosis album.
can't wait to hear it.
i heard the dead or alive track from the compilation tokyo24/7 and it's great.
welcome back cosmosis
HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 13:34
Bilbo Congrats dude! Cosmosis is one of the best poducers.

welcome back!
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 17:08
Killer stuff,his live at Chichime rocked,That New Order Rmx is the stuff,quite a teaser
Astral699
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 20:35
" This album is destined to become another must-have Psy-Trance classic. "

I hope those arent just another empty words.
After last cosmosis album "contact" im rather sceptical about this forthcoming bomb Hoping to hear something realy refreshing in this fullon century
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Cosmosis - Trancendance, Phantasm 2005

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance