Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - corona virus boredom.. anyone still here?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

corona virus boredom.. anyone still here?

Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posts :  1211
Posted : Mar 31, 2020 01:47:09
i am surprised this website it still up           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
Tim Trip


Started Topics :  8
Posts :  56
Posted : Apr 12, 2020 02:26
hello Hodi,

how is it going?
the shutdown is annoying.
at last I found time to meditate and listen to some suomisaundi tunes.

don't get infected...

cheers!

acidohm

Started Topics :  3
Posts :  53
Posted : Apr 21, 2020 01:09

acidohm

Started Topics : 3
Posts : 51
Posted : Today at 01:06
Just checked in after god knows how long!

Enjoying UK lockdown, in garage while family that i didnt have when i joined this forum settle differences, listening to Magic's nano album, drinking whisky 😂

Generally everything is relaxing, bound to be flash points.

Life has changed in so many ways over the years.

Not my utter and total love for the music.

If anything, stronger then ever, just different dynamic to the "go out and party" vibe.

Underlying theme.....stay positive.

And dance a little in your heart 😉           Global Cooling is the new panic for the masses
Tim Trip


Started Topics :  8
Posts :  56
Posted : Apr 28, 2020 21:22
I got a bottle of ardmore scotch at aldi's today. so nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxUm-2x-2dM
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posts :  2825
Posted : May 15, 2020 17:27
Whhhhhhhaaaat!!!

It still exists; logged in after years....

KingFisher Ultra

Cheers
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posts :  2145
Posted : May 17, 2020 14:09
times of lockdown ... social distancing

Are psy parties going to be a thing of the past

still blasting different dj sets @ home

Now its going to be multi lateral single scenes of different psy troopers around the world           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  278
Posts :  5470
Posted : May 22, 2020 20:57
Hi guys, great to hear from you! Still around...
Life was good, I attended to 4 psy parties early this year, good vibes, then No more old life...

But guess what? We can still take a trip

We will get over this one.
Respect!

          .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
.
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posts :  2825
Posted : May 27, 2020 14:54
Quote:

On 2020-05-22 20:57, full_on wrote:
Hi guys, great to hear from you! Still around...
Life was good, I attended to 4 psy parties early this year, good vibes, then No more old life...

But guess what? We can still take a trip

We will get over this one.
Respect!





Hey full_on,

Glad to see your around.
Your right. We can still trip

but mega trance gatherings are going to vanish for a while. Its sad; but hopefully there is some light at the end of this tunnel.

Last gig I went for was Psykovky NYE @ bangalore, Around 200-300 folk -2019 - 2020, 31st December.

I am looking to make a change in my life. Done with the urban - looking for sustainable options somewhere in the hills of India

Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posts :  2825
Posted : May 27, 2020 14:56
Quote:

On 2020-05-17 14:09, psy-junky wrote:
times of lockdown ... social distancing

Are psy parties going to be a thing of the past

still blasting different dj sets @ home

Now its going to be multi lateral single scenes of different psy troopers around the world



Keep blasting @home

Peace
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posts :  2145
Posted : Jul 13, 2020 20:04
Quote:

On 2020-04-21 01:09, acidohm wrote:

acidohm

Started Topics : 3
Posts : 51
Posted : Today at 01:06
Just checked in after god knows how long!

Enjoying UK lockdown, in garage while family that i didnt have when i joined this forum settle differences, listening to Magic's nano album, drinking whisky 😂

Generally everything is relaxing, bound to be flash points.

Life has changed in so many ways over the years.

Not my utter and total love for the music.

If anything, stronger then ever, just different dynamic to the "go out and party" vibe.

Underlying theme.....stay positive.

And dance a little in your heart 😉




Powerful and realistic words ..
similar situation with me !           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posts :  2145
Posted : Jul 13, 2020 20:05
Only the music is keeping us going through this time!           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - corona virus boredom.. anyone still here?
 
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance