Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Contact Festival – Oregon Outdoors - June 22-24, 2007 – Ghreg on Earth, Mubali, Dylalien, Fria....
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Contact Festival – Oregon Outdoors - June 22-24, 2007 – Ghreg on Earth, Mubali, Dylalien, Fria....

GorillaDust

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 17, 2007 19:18
Website (www.contactfestival.com) has been updated with some new info - looking way forward to this!
Squee.Isme
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : May 18, 2007 01:48

for those that make it to this party, you won't believe the land... truly some of the best that oregon has to offer. moss, streams, pools, old growth, tiny water bridges and beauty everywhere.

all involved are definetely bringing their best for this, it will truly be one of the most rockin gatherings the northwest has seen.

squee
k.t
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 19, 2007 23:16
im coming

c u ther           ------------------------------------
enter the time of CounterCulture !
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 22, 2007 02:08
confirmed..... we are bringing the PSYTROOPERS for reinforcements!!!!

see you there            "On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
GorillaDust

Posted : May 25, 2007 23:28
Mainstage lineup nights/times. Other stages listed on ye olde website...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

FRIDAY NIGHT
9:30pm - 11pm | Makoi
11pm - 12:30am | Amanita
12:30am - 2am | Inanna
2am - 3:30am | Twisted Flipster
3:30am - 5am | Mubali
5am - 6:30am | Ghreg on Earth
6:30am - 8am | Zoopy
8am - 9:30am | Deke

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SATURDAY NIGHT
10-11:30pm | Deafchild
11:30-1am | Gorilladust
1-2:30am | Amber
2:30am - 4:30am | Freaks of Nature
4:30am - 7am | Fria
7am - 8:30am | Secret Society
8:30am - 10:30am | Fractal Cowboys
10:30am - 12pm | Waater
12pm - 1:30pm | Zorin
1:30pm - 3pm | Parus
MikoInTheSky

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 21:09
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

amen to that!

cant wait to stomp the western grounds of oregon
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 9, 2007 15:43
2 weeks

If anyone is needing a ride up from L.A we have some space for a couple silly's. We're leaving on Thursday, heading out to northern california in redwood country, northeast of sanfran. Let me know or pm if ya anyone needs a ride.
           "On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
amber

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 12, 2007 02:08
There has been some changes to the lineup... Please visit website to stay updated! See you all there, this is gonna be one killer show!!
www.contactfestival.com
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 12, 2007 03:18
First decent outdoor party I am attending since I have been in the northwest, very very excited. Hope to groove wif all of ya to the saikodelic beat! Boom           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 14, 2007 22:48
8 dayz...... woooohoooooooo

"On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
GorillaDust

Posted : Jun 14, 2007 23:09
Aww yeah! The weather is lookin' fine! Can't wait to meet some new people and good a good dance on...it's been too long.
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 15, 2007 01:14
Quote:

On 2007-06-14 23:09, GorillaDust wrote:
Aww yeah! The weather is lookin' fine! Can't wait to meet some new people and good a good dance on...it's been too long.

oh you will mr. gorilla

We have recruited new troops to join us for this event......
and everyone is required to bring their best smile with them, and I've seen their smiles, and it's pwetty pwetty nice.

I'll be the maniac dancing the whole time. That's how you'll know me. Can't wait

cheers

GorillaDust

Posted : Jun 21, 2007 21:58
It's on! Directions are posted on the contact website -

http://www.contactfestival.com/directions.html
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 05:57
It was a BLAST. Thanks a lot to everyone involved. A lot of sets wif very high bpm which I am not used to at this extent. Gorgeous land. Hope to partying it up again soon.
We should see some pix!           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 1, 2007 14:43
What a beautiful location!!

The festival was out in the forest, and everything was so green. The trail above the chill out stage, that took you through another part of the forest that led out to an open field, where there was this beautiful pond was perfect. There was so much hay out on that field, we had so much fun with our friends that came up from Los Angeles to come see Oregon. We played out on that field of hay for hours and hours, right next to that big tree in the middle. Those chocolates that were going around were just perfect for the occasion. So much laughing and smiling, so much that it gave me heartburn ....

The people of Oregon were so nice, it seemed like everyone i met was from Eugene, Oregon, but had come from some where else to become a Eugenian. Friendly and colorful, i guess is the best way i can describe the people we met. We had gotten stuck with our jeep in the mud and literally about 30 people came to help us. Maybe it had to do with some of the girls we came with. It was a great way to meet people. Next time i think i will get stuck in the mud again .

On Saturday night we were mainly in the proggressive area because my good friend is a Proggy and I must admit i am somewhat from the Other side of the Prog myself, and we were both very impressed with Cates, Epsylon and Mandala. I give my koo do's to these guys. We danced to them the whole time, except for about an hour of it when we went to the DARK SIDE and really got crazy and we emitted mad energy to I'm not sure if it was Fria or Amber, but whoever she was, she rocked it!! That might of been my favorite part of the madness.

Friday night we missed the musical madness, we were there at the festival and we could hear the music from the midtempo stage, but we were having such a good time in our camp area with our friends, that we just decided to enjoy each other that night, plus we were a little tired from our road trip, so we chilled and cuddled up and laughed at our camp site.

I have lots of pics to share. I will have them posted here soon.

Thanx again for the beautiful location and all the friendly people. We will be visiting Oregon again next year.

Oh and Mandy Bliss.... If you are out there and read this. I think your a wonderful person and I'm sad that we didn't get a chance to say good bye properly.....

We will never forget our trip to Oregon.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Contact Festival – Oregon Outdoors - June 22-24, 2007 – Ghreg on Earth, Mubali, Dylalien, Fria....
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance