Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Compilation : PsychoVader (Apoxina Records) 2002

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Compilation : PsychoVader (Apoxina Records) 2002

The Cannibal

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 26, 2002 12:21
ok review time ! for PsychoVader compilation from Apoxina Recording's , compiled by Dj Helwinn .

1 - Jahbo - Flux = 145bpm - crazy track with cool bass , but loosin the point after 6mins
2 - Weirdo Beardo - Bleeps Sweeps And Creeps = 145bpm - wonderful funky tune from the master of psychedelic trance ! with sooooo much groove in it
3 - Mandukya - Ketamine RMX = 146bpm - a great rmx by Julian Fougea for the masterpiece of Droidsect - Ketamine , i like da groove !
4 - Digital Talk - Come Back = 145bpm - after turin apart the droidsect project Julian and Luc are returning in a cool come back and a new sound ! always refreshing !
5 - The Crow - Midi Disjoncted = 147bpm - KILLER BASS+KICK with evil synths ! made by Luc Achintre the other side of Digital Talk , a KILLER tune that will burn off the dancefloor!
6 - Twin Freaks - The Holy Snare = 145bpm - and ulf is coming agien with a funky tune as always ! quite old sounds but fresh ideas i think !!!! way to go!
7 - Insane Behavior - Datrua Inoxia = 150bpm - well ya a bit too fast tempo but the track just RULES!!! , Bo Terkelsen AKA Insane Behavior from Aarhus Denmark coming with a freaky tune more like the best track on this compilation ! masterpiece for sure !
8 - Grapes Of Warth - New Era = 145bpm - Jaffe Skouborg + Monno Wurtz from Aarhus Denamark coming with a crazy funky aarhusish tune with an amazing break in the midle of the trk and than cermit the frog comes to talk !!! ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i luv the main sound in the tune
9 - Ect + Mass - Angry Little Men with Sharp Sticks = 140bpm - groove all da way , less my cup of tea , less dancebale than the rest of the cd , but hey what can ya do must close the cd sometimes with diffrnet directions probably or somethin .....

Bottem line : great psychopatic compilation with lots of funk! not for a normal mind that wants to "chill out" ahahaahahahaaaaaa , favourite tracks = 2,3,4,5,7,8

DJ Helwinn, thank you for this wonderful PSYCHEDELIC release ! Boom Shankar           Ya dont know the POWER'S of the dark side !
Dj Shed

Posted : Apr 26, 2002 12:45
Great words, cannibal

hope many ppl will get this master piece and experience pSyChoDElIa!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cannibal

Posted : Apr 26, 2002 12:48
i also hope that many ppl will grab it ! as soon as possible ahahaha , but thats depence on wirikuta;)           Ya dont know the POWER'S of the dark side !
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Apr 26, 2002 20:29
its a nice compilation
Wierdo bierdo is great and jhabo have a nice style...my opinion for the CD Is 7/10           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Munchie
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  109
Posted : Apr 26, 2002 20:56
sounds like a crazy line-up... good to see wierdo back in biz...           MiniMAL cabron...
The Cannibal

Posted : Apr 26, 2002 21:23
oh yes he is back and even in a better version !           Ya dont know the POWER'S of the dark side !
Mad Hatter

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 27, 2002 12:27
yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

this sounds great!!!!!

great review cannibal!           .ONE.
Reece
Neuron Compost

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Apr 28, 2002 11:04
great review cannibal!
(has it been officially released yet???)
well this is definately gonna be one of the best full-on comp.'s for this year!!!
the grapes and insane behaviour are the stand out tracks for me, sheer and utter madness all the way!
also ulf's new tracks are rockin hard!

big thanx to helwinn for his stylish psychedelic vision!
and here's hoping that apoxina records have a big and bright future ahead of them!!!
The Cannibal

Posted : Apr 28, 2002 15:07
indeed Reece

yes its released as Dj Shed told me on the 24.5

and lets hope many ppl will find this release and more like this one and find the way to psychedelia somebody said here           Ya dont know the POWER'S of the dark side !
Shanti Alien
Vectro Electro

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Apr 29, 2002 00:06
GOOD OLD PSY
I missed it           http://www.myspace.com/vectroelectro
http://www.myspace.com/highmvectro - new techno project

http://psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sas/sas1cd003.html >>> also available on Beatport.com

Infinite Diversity in infinite combinations
The Cannibal

Posted : Apr 29, 2002 01:23
sorry but its dosent sound old to me !!!           Ya dont know the POWER'S of the dark side !
HIKARI
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Apr 30, 2002 12:10
This is some crazy psy psy trance.
SHED you kill them japanese with this comp.
good luck to you and your label.
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 30, 2002 13:43
i really like the sound of this.
any idea when it is coming out in the uk (ie when chaos unlimited will have it)           >>love will tear us apart...<<
GIGI

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 10, 2002 11:02
I just recieved this album, and i must say i was a bit surprised by its variaty.
Jahbo opens it up really good, although loosing its momentum after few min.
Wierdo gives it back the proper push , with perfect groovy sounds and psychotic tunes.
This mood keeps up all through the album. dark , psychotic & directly to your mind...
If i were you, I'd buy this one           TOO WIERD TO LIVE, WAY TO RARE TO DIE!
I ALSO HAVE MY ATTORNEY WITH ME...
FreeMan
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : May 13, 2002 20:10
not my cup of tea           LunaMusic crew
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Compilation : PsychoVader (Apoxina Records) 2002

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance