Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Éclipse fest. 2005:July 29-30-31 The Delta/Talamasca/Spirallianz/Dino Psaras/Tetraktys+more
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Éclipse fest. 2005:July 29-30-31 The Delta/Talamasca/Spirallianz/Dino Psaras/Tetraktys+more

Neoserfer

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 03:16
http://public.fotki.com/pavelg/eclipse_05/
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 03:36
One of the best parties I've been in my life...congratulations to Techsafari crew for such a great festival, such professionalism is something rare to see nowadays...everything was perfect..until next year!!!
[TDC] Mukti

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 08:59
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOM

B E A U T I F U L

good party, great people, and amazing energy.

see you next year

.-= We are searching for something that is already found us =-.
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 21:06
WOW.. where do i start?? umm, how about here.. TOTALLY FUCKEN AWSOME party.. This was the crazyest outdoor festival i've ever been to.. The location was more than perfect, with acres and acres of green grass, a really nice looking beach with a river, TONS of space to camp, a HUGE scene with new deco (great job to Phonolite for putting up those totally kickass mobiles), one of the best musical progressions i've ever experiances (i am speaking about saturday night's progression for i was not there on friday night).. ALL the artists were presente and they all were on top of there game.. my highlights were DELTA, Midilianz (hehe) and Dino's Live. I was in total extase for a good 7 hours on the dance floor.. The party was perfect. I didn't take the time to walk over to those kiosc's so i have no idea what they were all about but there were ton's of them each offering something different im sure.

The organisation was TOP NOTCH for this event that's for sure and I am really happy for TechSafari that everything worked out more than great.. Those little shuttle buses were a great idea especially since almost everyone has a cooler to transport. Great party and thanks for everything..

On a more personal note, Sorry to everyone i missed at the party or didn't seem enthousiastic to speak with, but i was deep into the music and couldn't afford to spare any neuron's for socializing (this time).. To those i encounterd, i hope you had fun and it was nice seeing you's again.

next stop, Amazone in October for Halloween. WOOT WOOT..           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Neoserfer

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 22:15
)))BRAVO(((
Thank you sooo much guys!
BEST PARTY EVER!
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 22:19
oh my sweet gaia on earth; this party was possibly the best weekend of my life. I've been having trouble explaining to people who weren't there how great this festival was.

Anyone who says that the spirituality is gone from this scene should have been at Eclipse. I danced for hours and hours and hours under the stars to some of the deepest downtempo, worldbeat, and psychedelic trance i've heard live in quite some time.

The location was perfect. I'd never been that far north before, but I was awestruck at the beauty of rural quebec. if you look up at the night sky for just 10 minutes you could see at least one shooting star, and during the day the bright blue sky and puffy white clouds look like something out of fantasy art.

I loved having the opportunity for free exchange of ideas with my Canadian brothers and sisters. Its a whole different way of life up there, and its so refreshing to get out of the states for a little bit. I wish i spoke french so that i could have communicated a little more, but even still, the people in quebec are very receptive and accomodating.

I love trance culture; i love canada; i love tech safari; and i love life. I can't thank the promoters enough for creating a weekend that will last with me for a lifetime.
waltman

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 00:04
All i have to say it is one of the most, if not , the most, beutiful place i have been, party wise.
i wouldn't mind at all if it would be in the same spot next year.
I thank you very much for a very good festival...
tokyoeye

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 16:47
Hello there,

This party looks great....It's crazy

What beautiful place and dance floor !

Next year, I'll be there with my girlfriend !

If we were at this festival, we would have the feeling of living again the transit festival.

An event with the most serious productions and that I respect enormously (Midimimliz, The Delta and Tetraktys/Motion)

Best regards

Tokyoeye

vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 20:21
Quote:

On 2005-08-04 00:04, waltman wrote:
All i have to say it is one of the most, if not , the most, beutiful place i have been, party wise.
i wouldn't mind at all if it would be in the same spot next year.
I thank you very much for a very good festival...

yeah, i agree...i think it'd be tough to top that location

Oh, and i forgot to mention how amzing Adham Shaikh's sets were. I had never heard of him before the party, but now i'm going to buy everything he's put out
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Aug 5, 2005 05:28
Hello Friends,

Thanks a lot to everyone that we supported on this forum , eclipse was amazing with the sun and the stars, we love you and we hope to see you at eclipse summer trance festival 2006 for a other ride until the sky!

special thanks at all the artists, and respect to marcus the delta., cédric talamasca the mind controller , dimitri, vincent motion-tetraktys, Konstandinos Psaras, Adham shaikh, Midimiliz and MAXI ( decoration) the only one for your amazing set and your good vibe !!!

thanks at all dancers and psy freakers "!""
namaste

Tech Safari team
speek

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 5, 2005 18:15
Well that was one of the most memorable well organized parties I have been to in awhile im glad my friend george and I made this our one vacation choice for the summer! The place was like a dream surrounded by green everywhere and if u got tired of that u could go sit by the river! Friendly security and the people wow what good energy all around I felt welcomed instantly. Finally the main reason i went all this way the music! that progression on saturday night from tetraktys all the way to the delta for my taste cant get any better I was in Techy bliss! My highlight was definatly midimiliz i cant beleive im saying this but i think they exceeded my expectations I still cant help but smile broadly when i daydream about their performance! I missed alot of other reasons why this party was so sick but im sure u had enough:)
merci quebec!

me gusto mucho la fiesta!!!
HOTR23

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 10, 2005 01:32
Okay i need some help here, the first night of Eclipse, Friday night (technically saturday monring), i need to know the Dj who was spinning around 3:30/4:30 am, i havent been able to find trance like that since i heard him and i need to have it! i think it was israeli trance but whatever it was it moved me......ps

WHAZZZUP MR. RIPLEY           Touched what i never touched before,
Seen what i never seen before,
Woke up and seen the sun, sky high, sky high
HOTR23

Posted : Aug 10, 2005 01:32
Okay i need some help here, the first night of Eclipse, Friday night (technically saturday monring), i need to know the Dj who was spinning around 3:30/4:30 am, i havent been able to find trance like that since i heard him and i need to have it! i think it was israeli trance but whatever it was it moved me......ps

HOTR23

Posted : Aug 10, 2005 01:34

FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 10, 2005 02:52
It was Dj Rickam showing his master mixing techniques...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Éclipse fest. 2005:July 29-30-31 The Delta/Talamasca/Spirallianz/Dino Psaras/Tetraktys+more
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance