Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Chilling Matenda-Mediteran,GPCD001
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Chilling Matenda-Mediteran,GPCD001

denis
Matenda

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 17, 2005 20:17
Wow, thank you Mr.Konstantine. I really hope you also enjoy this summer.           www.matenda.com
Global Phonehead Records
Global Phonehead Records

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 18, 2005 15:58
Out now!!!

on

www.cosmophilia.com
www.psyshop.com

and soon at

www.amboworld.com
www.chaosunlimited.co.uk
www.saikosounds.com
www.selectionmusic.com           www.globalphonehead.com
The new label with ambition to release high quality tracks for progressive minds, to hear and feel everywhere... anywhere...
Global Phonehead Records
Global Phonehead Records

Posted : May 22, 2005 16:33
Another great review made by Liese for Mushroom-magzine:

Chilling Matenda "Mediteran" (Global Phonehead) CD

Denis Matenda seems to be totally into chillout nowadays and with his second release in this genre he also presents us a masterpiece of modern electronics. Dreaming, melodic and deep intros followed up by excellent arranged beats are the reason for the motions of the listener. I am not able to judge which are my favorite Tracks here because all of them are real pieces of listening art and I have to slow down to play not only this CD.

www.globalphonehead.com
The new label with ambition to release high quality tracks for progressive minds, to hear and feel everywhere... anywhere...
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 26, 2005 18:18
Very nice album!
Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : May 27, 2005 14:29
...finally my copy has just arrived...i'll try to listen to it as soon as possible as i've been so busy lately. But having something from Matenda is allways nice...did like the Orange imprint on the cd
denis
Matenda

Posted : May 30, 2005 13:47
Thank´s Dawn, glad you liked it.           www.matenda.com
Omiqproject
Omiq Project

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 31, 2005 04:53
I really like Matenda style and I’m looking forward to listen to this new album, I’m sure it's top quality stuff.

Keep up with your great music!

Cheers
Sérgio           ===============================
...when we awake into a dream!
http://omiq-project.goagadar.org
lysander

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 31, 2005 04:55
what a yummy, yummy, yummy album that's pure genius to me.
but now denis i have a problem. since listening to your piece i can't listen to anything else can you maybe start producing one every 6 months. really
denis
Matenda

Posted : Jun 3, 2005 12:55
Thank´s Sérgio and Lysander Wow, real glad that you like it, every nice feedback is a great inspiration source for every artist.

I could make a new CD every 6 months, but I don´t think you would enjoy the productions like you do now, becouse it all would sound the same, that is if I would produce with no break beetween the productions. It´s good with a break for development, now and then.

But I have started to produce the Next Matenda album, wich is almost the same as Chilling Matenda but with higher bpm´s.           www.matenda.com
hyperion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jun 4, 2005 14:53
still waiting for my copy ...
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 5, 2005 04:59
not my cup of chill.           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
chris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 7, 2005 12:23
its chill!

Global Phonehead Records
Global Phonehead Records

Posted : Jun 8, 2005 17:27
Another great review by Damion http://www.psyreviews.com

http://www.psyreviews.com/reviews/june072005.html
          www.globalphonehead.com
Global Phonehead Records
Global Phonehead Records

Posted : Jun 11, 2005 12:06
And once again, another great review by Tigo

"It is indeed a great album and when people verbalize "peace on earth" I can suggest including this brilliant music as the remedy to succeed. "

Read more at :
http://www.psychedelicplanet.com/reviewMediteran.php

www.globalphonehead.com
elektric sheep
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 13, 2005 14:23
Wow, what a feel good album...I was a bit skeptical at first as this is the 3rd matenda release in just over a year, but that misconception was immediately washed away as this album played....
The bass and kick are beeg, the melodies sweet (and ever so cheesy!!)....good job on mastering (hi hat!)... if Andries Vollenweider was making chill out with beats it would sound a bit like this..thanks Mr M
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Chilling Matenda-Mediteran,GPCD001
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance