Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - CHICHIME – SATURDAY 6th DECEMBER 2003 – LOGIC BOMB (LIVE)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

CHICHIME – SATURDAY 6th DECEMBER 2003 – LOGIC BOMB (LIVE)

NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Dec 8, 2003 17:52
hmmm, don't know what to say about the night, I saw marchello's set which was a good set, kristians set from what I recall was a dark prog which I quite enjoyed as Asi said hmmm logic bomb lolol it was no where near as I thought it would be, it was better when it was 2 of them. The last dj, can remenber his name, played some nice tunes but by that time I was already dead so I stayed the rest of the night on the chill-out

The deco was nice, nice backdrops, and the stage and the dancefloor had some wicked ideas for deco, but what put me off quite badly was the venue, their is something from EQ that I don't like, well maybe it was just me

Overall a good night           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
Psy Commando
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Dec 9, 2003 05:05
=)
sparkozoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 10, 2003 15:19
I'd not been to a trance party for quite some time so was really lookng forward to this.

Unfortunately my expectations must of been to high....

Maybe phat bull will rock the eq ?

Bring back tyssen st.
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - CHICHIME – SATURDAY 6th DECEMBER 2003 – LOGIC BOMB (LIVE)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance