Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Cell - "Phonic Peace" [Indica Music] - 5/2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Cell - "Phonic Peace" [Indica Music] - 5/2005

igneous
Igneous Sauria

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jul 19, 2005 11:42
kops: is from a sample cd           ----------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/headstickdigital
Blue Night
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 20, 2005 14:27
acid hive: this gusy brain is on diverse mode..audio deepest night was awesome and from it i understand what this album is about..
thought processes..
bom
          I am the darkness that is the light and the stillness that is the dancing :)
Blue Night
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 20, 2005 14:30
to acidhive: i understand what u sayin..but i heard audio deepest night and i knew that cell is goin gr8 in his mind for music..and audio deepest night was a hint for ethnicity and musical expeditions to come..
cheers cell           I am the darkness that is the light and the stillness that is the dancing :)
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 00:18
Nice chilling ethnic psychedelia, 8/10... Very nice...           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Trance2MoveU
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jun 30, 2007 03:41
I love discovering new music and this was an absolute delight! It has the ethnic old-school ambiance with great production. Super release. I will be hunting for his tracks now on other comps.

Great Job!

Mdk
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jun 30, 2007 21:18
Quote:

On 2007-06-30 03:41, Trance2MoveU wrote:
I love discovering new music and this was an absolute delight! It has the ethnic old-school ambiance with great production. Super release. I will be hunting for his tracks now on other comps.

Great Job!

Mdk

You will find out that the man has 2 sides. On one hand you have the ethnic kinda chill and on the other you have the deep, pads driven ambience of something like 'Audio Deepest Night' or 'Under Your Mind' as on the Floating Point Vol. 3 release I like the latter stuff the most. Ethnic chanting and stuff isn't my thing.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
sHiVaMoOon

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 30, 2007 21:31
full props to cell, this is one of my all time favorites in the ambient music genre. Even my dad digs it big time!
Looking forward to your next cd guys, keep up the good work!           (Rudraksh / Amaris records)
VA "DEEP FRIED" compiled by Dj Shiva Moon out now on Rudraksh Records!
VA Ahimsa double cd compilation out now!
VA " Fry or Die " under construction!
www.rudrakshrecords.com
www.amarisrecords.com
Banel
Behind Blue Eyes

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Jun 30, 2007 22:40
Quote:

On 2007-06-30 03:41, Trance2MoveU wrote:

I will be hunting for his tracks now on other comps.

I can recommend the compilation "Floating Point 3" where he has 2 tracks appearing: "Under Your mind" & "Sparkley Area", both released under his real name Alex Scheffer

Also, he appears on Floating Point 2, again with 2 tracks, namely "Golden Roots" & "Medium Base", both as Cell...One of my absolute Cell favourites is "Erasing Pluto" from "Fahrenheit 6" on Ultimae.
          www.myspace.com/michaelbanel
sHiVaMoOon

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 30, 2007 23:06
[/quote]
I can recommend the compilation "Floating Point 3" where he has 2 tracks appearing: "Under Your mind" & "Sparkley Area", both released under his real name Alex Scheffer

Also, he appears on Floating Point 2, again with 2 tracks, namely "Golden Roots" & "Medium Base", both as Cell...One of my absolute Cell favourites is "Erasing Pluto" from "Fahrenheit 6" on Ultimae.

[/quote]
you make some nice proggy tunes as well bro i liked the Brumbasse and excerpts from dreams rmx's on your last release as well as the other tracks           (Rudraksh / Amaris records)
VA "DEEP FRIED" compiled by Dj Shiva Moon out now on Rudraksh Records!
VA Ahimsa double cd compilation out now!
VA " Fry or Die " under construction!
www.rudrakshrecords.com
www.amarisrecords.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Cell - "Phonic Peace" [Indica Music] - 5/2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance