Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Calitas Bay | 14th to 17th of September 2007 | Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Calitas Bay | 14th to 17th of September 2007 | Spain

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 21:23
Care to explain organizers???
Wether the festival happens or not Shame on you and your environmentally unfriendly festival.
That's not a way to do things.           My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 22:04
Frank, is the festival canceled or what?
pls give us as straight answer 'cause there are many roumours about...
and i was planning also start my trip for my gig there tomorrow night...

so pls
djanahata
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 22:29
Quote:

On 2007-09-10 16:02, Adigroovy wrote:
There is article in the Valencians news paper which says that festival has no authorisation, ????

thats not the article say.

organizer dont have the authorisation to build:
is about spill of earth and stones in the precipice of Aigües of the Campello, The volume of the spill ascends to 2,000 cubic meters....and destroy a precipice.... in a natural park protected...

so this is a very big problem! ecologist take serius actions against the festival even if the crew have all authorisation..

Now the situation is:

today monday we was waitting for the email from the calitas bay organizer, frank, to know if is canceled or not..
but till now i dont see nothing in my email.
Just hope that he will find a fast solution if not.... mega bullshit happens again...

damn!

to finish, i will say that i think Frank make all and more to make this well... was a very bad idea to destroy this precipice...
good luck my friend. i wish u a miracle.
peoples dont be rude with him please.
          www.myspace.com/djanahata
www.materiarecords.com
Out Now! va PROFESSIONAL MATCD12 - Compiled by Dj Anahata
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 01:31
bad news guys
i just receive an e-mail from Frank aka Starsky
that inform me that cancellation is true
and i must cancel all my tickets and everything
to bad !!!
this year most of the festivals had biiig problems (

don't worry Frank, maybe next year
Trance Promoter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 02:46
Calitas Bay Festival is CANCEL - yes is true !!!

Please, stop your travel to Spain when you come only for the festival.

We inform you about the presales repayment and all other things tomorrow.

All follow a.s.a.p
d.n.i Ultravision Recs
d.N.i / Endless Euforia

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 03:02
Quote:

On 2007-09-11 01:31, uforica025 wrote:
bad news guys
i just receive an e-mail from Frank aka Starsky
that inform me that cancellation is true
and i must cancel all my tickets and everything
to bad !!!
this year most of the festivals had biiig problems (

don't worry Frank, maybe next year

yes,frank tell me too. shit man. freaky dragon, calitasbay. in here(spain) is dificult make one big festival man. shit shit shit. but frank dont worry and hope see you soon man.. all the best for u man !!!           DNI ALBUM OUT NOW!
http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=5822
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ulv/ulv1cd005.html
"If u don't have something nice to say, better say nothing"
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 11:30
Quote:

On 2007-09-10 22:29, djanahata wrote:
Quote:

There is article in the Valencians news paper which says that festival has no authorisation, ????

so this is a very big problem! ecologist take serius actions against the festival even if the crew have all authorisation..

this is from newspaper: La empresa solicitó al Ayuntamiento un permiso para poder celebrar un acto lúdico en el recinto del Far West desde el día 14 al 17 de septiembre. Sin embargo, se ha denegado la solicitud al considerar que es incompatible con el PGOU. like I translate it before.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
danieLs@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 12:12
Why where they digging holes in the land to make the festival?

It is a shame, it was looking good, but now it's 100% true that the festival is not taking place.

Good luck.

F.l.o.W.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 12, 2007 12:39
http://forum.isratrance.com/calitas-bay-14th-to-17th-of-september-2007-spain/53-110886/page4/

Here some news, a Calitas Benfiz, when I understand right...nice one I will be there

Nice one.. we will bring Deco

cu there friends

namaste           F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
danieLs@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 12, 2007 13:49
Quote:

On 2007-09-10 22:29, djanahata wrote:
Quote:

organizer dont have the authorisation to build:
is about spill of earth and stones in the precipice of Aigües of the Campello, The volume of the spill ascends to 2,000 cubic meters....and destroy a precipice.... in a natural park protected...

Now the situation is:

today monday we was waitting for the email from the calitas bay organizer, frank, to know if is canceled or not..
but till now i dont see nothing in my email.
Just hope that he will find a fast solution if not.... mega bullshit happens again...

damn!

to finish, i will say that i think Frank make all and more to make this well... was a very bad idea to destroy this precipice...
good luck my friend. i wish u a miracle.
peoples dont be rude with him please.

Ciro, you weren't organizer also?? looks like that when everything was going ok you felt like an organizer and when things go wrong you say things like organizers didn't have...

Good luck for the next one!
djanahata
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 12, 2007 21:20
Quote:

On 2007-09-12 13:49, danieLs@n wrote:
Ciro, you weren't organizer also?? looks like that when everything was going ok you felt like an organizer and when things go wrong you say things like organizers didn't have...

no! brother daniel san,
iam not in organiser
just helped to promote the festival in my area... iam in Japan so i cannot organise calitas for sure...
I hope nothing wrong with you.
regards
          www.myspace.com/djanahata
www.materiarecords.com
Out Now! va PROFESSIONAL MATCD12 - Compiled by Dj Anahata
danieLs@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 13, 2007 13:15
Nothing wrong with you Ciro ;-)

You in Japan, me in UK, fucking joke.
Best luck, I am waiting for your next compilation to be out.

Take care.

Trance Promoter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 14:54
E.T.M. Production Statement
cancel of Calitas Bay Festival

Hello everywhere,

Now is it true and I must cancel in Monday evening the
complete festival and it was hard for me to make this step !
I am a guest here like some other people and don´t want
Work in illegal way !

I don´t find any solution for to make the festival and you can believe me
I try to do my best the last month and the last days !
Now I want explain to you exactly why !!! and for sure you have
to know all and I want that you understand that I have no choice !
I don´t want that anybody think Calitas Bay was a fake production
or only for get money or something like this… Anyway !

We arrive to the last Thursday and all looks very hard but not really bad.
I have all ready confimations and contracts of the location,
ambulance cruz roja, the fire bomberos,
security, deposit of 6000 euro for the city of el campello, sanitary company
and a insurance of casa seguros.

The important things what we must have for to get the license of el campello was:

Ambulance service contract
Fire Bomberos service contract
Insurance contract
6000.- Deposit for the city
Security service contract
Sanitary service

and ! an Emergency plan for the festival of a technic company.
The important thing what we not have all ready in Thursday
was the Emergency plan.

My spanish friend told me where we meet in Thursday that I have to go in friday
morning to the technic office for to give the technic guy a worker plan what show the
places of all co worker from us in the festival and that the technic guy make us the plan
and give it to us latest in monday morning.

In Friday morning I go to meet the technic guy and he told me that he never meet with my spanish friend because
my friend never goes to one of some meetings, he never give to him any documentation of the festival.
It was for me like a kick with a baseball racguet....boom ! because I know after some month, never ending meetings and
a lot of documents that without emergency plan is it not possible to make something or to receive a license !

I call the owner and lawyer for to explain the nice news and for to ask what I can do now...some hours before in Thursday
night I was in a meeting with the lawyer where I told her that tomorrow I must make only one thing about the emergency plan
and that I get the plan in Monday morning so that she can visit the city department for receive the license.

In friday afternoon I go to a meeting with the lawyer and the owner for to check the options now...the lawyer told me direct...
no emergency plan...no license ....than the owner told me...don´t worry I will check now a new technic guy what can make us
maybe one plan quickly that everything will be happy in monday....he told me that he check all in saturday and sunday.
I believe again what the owner told me...and continue my work.

Than comes a new problem and bigger as the missing emergency plan.
In Saturday morning I receive the first e-mails and calls about the festival and people ask me
is true the cancel of calitas bay festival.

They all read articles in the newspapers where they write...the festival is cancel because it´s nature place
and that the owner have big trouble now because he have kill all green fields around the fun west town
and they write that´s never possible to make something in this area.
I call the owner for get information about this news....and ! he told me...don´t worry ...everything is good !

I believe again and continue my work....in Sunday and Monday I ask again the lawyer about some new articles
in a newspaper of Alicante and other…big articel in the front pages and .some people tell me again...
is cancel, you have big problem Frank but the lawyer and owner tell me again...no problem,
is only political article and not true what they write..don´t worry....continue your work..
but from this moment, I can´t believe in anything what this people told me.

I drive to the fire bomberos for to listen what the boss say me and he say me also the festival is cancel
and he show us the new article in the newspaper of alicante and told us never possible to make something there.

In Monday afteroon I call the owner and like everytime he told me again...don´t worry
and it is not important what the newspaper write...all bullshit....
the lawyer say all ok and tomorrow we will get the emergency plan
but I can´t believe in this words because all important people
and some professional organizer in Spain told me...it´s fucking big problem and
for sure that they will you cancel and not give you a license.

So in Monday evening was not longer possible for me to wait one day again
and to believe in the words of the lawyer or the owner because the lawyer never check
th license and without license I can´t make it. I have seen a lot of bullshit
here in the last month and visit people what told me...everything is good and everything works
don´t worry but the most times was it not true and I´m not in illegal way to work ! Anyway…

I don´t want a nightmare like some other festival with fights between police and peacefull people,
I hope everything people get the message early enough !

Calitas bay festival is cancel....

Yesterday I was in the city department of el campello, they told us that is was not a problem
of our organisation or the kind of festival. The problem was that in this area you never can make
something like camping, music or festival because is nature area.

They ask me for my interesting in the next year and that I can come in January back for start to make all
direct by self with city of el campello. They like the festival but not the owner and I think also not
the lawyer of him. Anyway…shit happens and I look for clear all very soon and good.

Today was article in the informacion of alicante what say, the owner rent us the place illegal.
It is all to much crazy with the owner, the lawyer and the place, only the city of el campello,
the ambulance and the fire bomberos was really helping hands and told me the true story everytime.

Sorry to all people again for to cancel the festival...it´s a big bad nightmare for all of us....
I don´t know to stop now with all or start again for next year for make it in 2008.
For sure I know now exactly the way and I like all here in Spain
but now it´s not the right time to think about !

I will repayment all presales for sure lastest in 10 - 14 days!
Here my numbers for any questions…I´m available the most day time:

Spain +34 656 420 333 till Friday evening
Germany +49 175 33 45 106 everytime

I hope that the most people can understand that I have
no choice and was better to stop before start more and more trouble.
Never want have the same cancel like some other festivals.

Wish you all the best

E.T.M. Productions
Frank René Köster

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
Please, think about that´s not the best Idear to make a illegal party now because...all illegal partys make it in the future more and more difficult to do legal party of festival and also remember on the freaky dragon where the police start to fight ! Save your own and make holiday here...maybe seen us in 2008 ! Bye
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 22, 2007 18:14
Well, wellcome to Spain...
Thats the way they do thing's here...allways "No Problem"...but in the end...the problem's happen...
Hope that you have more luck next time...
Respect your attention to the public and your public statment...
All the best!

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Calitas Bay | 14th to 17th of September 2007 | Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance