Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - CACHOEIRA ALTA DANCE FESTIVAL 2004 (BRASIL)
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

CACHOEIRA ALTA DANCE FESTIVAL 2004 (BRASIL)

pimp B

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 17:20
I have to agree with my friend thor,
i mean the party was really awesome, no douts about that, but the mudīs path really became a swimming pool of mud (at the dancefloor and at the road to the party which was full of wholes kinda fucked wheels from a couple of cars)
Anyways I have to say that the good points were many more that the bad ones. Good work from the organization, keep up the good level of the party,congrats for the line up real killer sound, eskimo and dimitri had an out of space set.I mean all djs guaranteed the good energy.What a line up.
Thor is right lets give him a hand on progressive guys. Well peace out
Its us.

Neoson/Eternox

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 15, 2004 01:07
hehe i could not go ..but all i have to say ....is as we know if u like trance u have to deal with somethin......''no pain,no gain'' cheers to all psy heads!!! hehe
Piawaii

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 15, 2004 02:17
Mud and rain is no fun. Definetely.

But lots of time I think ppl didn't even remember it!!! they just danced, danced and danced! Wow! What was that?

For those who were in the so called vibe, the mud was NOTHING!

Ok. Sometimes we had to deal with the rain and the mud in situations that were painful! But hey... there was nothing we could do about it!!! Would we just forget all the rest that was just marvellous?? I'm sorry for those who focused on the bad part 'cause the trips on the good ones were breath taking!

I believe the party crew will work on the problems for the next edition and man I'll be fucking there again.

SONZEEEEEEEEEERA!

rastapsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 15, 2004 16:53
kung.. yep... read it right my friend.. deco = same people

organizatiom = SOME of them....

that s what i ve said it

cheers

no complain.. if you don t like mud.. stay in home eating some milk and cookies...

by the time that men can control weather.. i don t wanna live anymore...           the thing is... nothing is too serious to be taken too serious ehehe
psybiguito

Posted : Apr 16, 2004 03:12
thor, all of your photos and video are on the internet??? i'm very interested, especially on the video!!!

thx!!!!
SpArTaCuS

Posted : Apr 16, 2004 20:15
For god sakes guys, the best thing about the party nobody said yet..... THE GIRLS M8 , iīve never seen before on a trance party so many killa girls, and from all around the world..... for me that was the only thing that made me not bother about the rain......

For sure the mud was anoing but the energy of that place and with the vibe of that dance flor made this one a BLAST FOR SURE...
Somethings must change... with that ticket price the organizers should pay mor atention to the people off the party...
For me, ESKIMO didnīt shit on everybody faces... he simply TREW it with his bare hands.... it was HOURS smashing the dance flor.... simply ULTRA KILLA
The live that surprised me the most was SPIRITUAL HENRANCER(sorry if the name is wrong) , killa sounds with powerfull ,fat and groov bassline... smashed the danceflor
Dimitri narkov as always , ... dont need more coments...
I also enjoyed a lot MIND TERROR, BISHOP and ANDROID... way to go guys.... making the cute litle ninfas shake their asses....

This party should be an example in both ways.... good and bad.... there were a lot of positive things but some things MUST CHANGe and fast.... respect to the public is one of them...

CANT wait to the next one.... if itīs RAINS , if itīs sunny, even if itīs snows... iīll be there for sure.... Thereīs nothing bether in life that a killa place like that ,with that amount of girls and that quality of sound!!!

, thatīs how it went

Big CHEERS
Korohmnel

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 17, 2004 15:32
Tati, you are one of the best Dj's in Brazil, keep grooving!!!!! That girl rules!!! Congrats to Zaidan and Akasha set's too!

P.S.
A Dj who starts playing progressive and stops because ecstasy assholes is a joke....... yeah, a JOKE!!
Thor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 17, 2004 23:50
Hey psybiguito dpmt jave it all on Net because they are very BIG, 400mb + -, send me a mail:
thor@utopia-records.com or send me a msg here !!!

And Korohmnel, i donīt stop playing progrssive, i finish my set with progressive, tham the mext dj play full on again !!
          ---------------------------------
UTOPIA RECORDS
( http://www.utopia-records.com )
Jp

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 18, 2004 04:50
Killer Festival, good people and very good sounds!!! we had good moments there.
congratulations to the crew!!
boom!!
DJ.GUI~Nexus-media/Hadra
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Apr 20, 2004 02:48
thank you all my freak brothers if stay in cachoeiras festival ...............
about the rain nobody controls nature ............

the best live from the party is logic bomb and eskimo !!!!
best djs in my opinion >> tamir , dmitri, junya, shanti , akasha , thy-lan, tati and oli ............

special thanks to SPACE DEVAS and all my friends if help me a lot ............ thanks for all artists if play there !!!!

special thanks to vj da-vinci (transylvania/ny) for a special and very psicodelics images and thanks to vj juliao and vj ricardo for best images ..........

thanks to all my friends if was there ......good times freaks ..............
lets smoke some hash in the rain again !!!!!!!
Carol

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 20, 2004 03:06
Quote:

On 2004-04-20 02:48, DJ.GUI~PSICOTRANCE-BRASIL wrote:

special thanks to vj da-vinci (transylvania/ny) for a special and very psicodelics images and thanks to vj juliao and vj ricardo for best images ..........

Great images indeed, congrats to Juliao and Ricardo!           *** PLUR ***
Thor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 20, 2004 04:02
Who was the VJ that made the Images on NEUROMOTOR SET ???

It wasssss very very very KILLLLLLLLLER !!

---------------------------------
UTOPIA RECORDS
( http://www.utopia-records.com )
YANTRA
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Apr 20, 2004 07:22
Very killer festival! I arrived by friday night, so i coudnt set my tend cause it was raining lol then i could enjoy this killer night at the palco! It was fantastic! Killer vibe sequipa,zaidan,tati and some others rocked that night! Im saying that cause i am more "day fun", but that night ehehe WOW booooooomm
Agradável.
I feel sorry for loosing eskimo live and got at mack's set just by the end
Tamir and Dimitri WOW Stompers
Great festival guys,many pretty girls, many many good sounds
Mud SuX
RobsoHm
DJ.GUI~Nexus-media/Hadra
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Apr 24, 2004 03:22
the vj is make the images in the neuromotor set is A KILLA VJ WITH THE BEST PSY IMAGES IF I SEEN .....
VJ Da-vinci (Internal Astronauts - Transylvania, NY)

ARE YOU PREPARED TO THE CHEMICAL CREW ENCOUNTER ????? 14/05
gimme_weed_baby

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 24, 2004 23:21
And Gui, we have gr8 Chemical News...

Vj Da-Vinci, the same that burned our eyes with those killah images, will mix his movies at the
Chemical Crew Label Party BH, 14th May.

R u ready 4 da chemical encounter?????? 14/05
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - CACHOEIRA ALTA DANCE FESTIVAL 2004 (BRASIL)
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance