Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - CACHOEIRA ALTA DANCE FESTIVAL 2004 (BRASIL)
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

CACHOEIRA ALTA DANCE FESTIVAL 2004 (BRASIL)

Piawaii

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 8, 2004 19:54
whatzuuuuup earthship crew???

i just wanna post that external forces got to stop me from goin' to this cosmos voyage... i had already given up and even let my my galactic ride take off...

but you know what?? "Levantei a poeira, took a long breath e dei a volta pro cima"

i'm fuckin' goin' baby... yeah baby! leaving tonight on the next "we break the rules ride"

and imitating palmito: c u @ d dancefloor

scubadiver

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 12, 2004 21:56
Raining Dance Festival.
I have warned everybody about it. The party was good because of the people. They make the party special like it was. The only good thing about the organization was the bathrooms (always clean) and the line-up. But even the line-up was a kind of a fake one. I did not see or listen to any live performance !!! This is disrespect to everybody who came to the party. I came because of Logic Bomb and Alternate Visions live performance and it didn´t happen. No appropriate equipment or not enough payment for the lives? Either way it is a shame that people do things like this. And the parking? I have payed for the parking and later on when all cars got stuck at the parking because of the rain we had to pay more to the tractor´s people to take out our cars. This things are a BIG DISRESPECT to everybody like me who traveled a lot to come to the festival. I will come back to that beautiful place, but only for Earthdance REAL festival. Not for "boys" parties.
GudS

Posted : Apr 12, 2004 23:50
I agree, but Rain cant be stopped by the organization, they should just put something on the Floor! so ppl could walk trough the party! Since i talk to some security and they said it was rainning for months !

Every time i went to buy i beer was a challenge hehehehehe but it was a nice Party after all!

Im sure this party could be much more organized, like Earth Dance's was !

Maybe next time ? Or maybe not ?
Thor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 03:40
Agree with you GudS !! The rain and the Mud don't stop a minute, like all the people, that don't stop dancing all the time, even with this weather. Some things need to be fixed to next year, for sure !! I talk to all the International Artist and all of them LOVE the Place, the party, SHANTI, plays sunday morning and stay on the dancefloor until this and i meet him again in the night, very excited !

MY GOOD POINTS:

1. The chill out area was very good, good performance of the Circus Guys, very fun !!
2. Restaurants Areas - well done !! One ticket to all the bar's, good food, cold drinks ! BUT THE PRICE WAS HIGGGGGGGGGGH ! :/
3. Bathrooms
4. No Garbage on the dance floor ( a lot of garbage can ) ( Or it's hidden on the mud ?? ehehhehehehe )
5. SOUND SYSTEM !! AMAZIN !! BOOOOM
6. Decoration and Structure !!! ( Nice the lights on the montain behing the dance floor )
7. EMERGENCY guys are ON GUARD all the time and a AMBULANCE 24Hr's !!
8. I don't see problem with security !!

MY BAD POINTS:

1. Rainnnnnnn, Mudddd, Parkingg, road to the place ( after raining )
2. Camping Area ( muddd )
3. Prices of drinks
4. Changes in the LINE UP !!
5. PAY FOR TRACTOR ( don't know about that :/ )
6. Some points of the Camping Area are very DARK !!!

About scubadiver: I can guarantee that real Live happen in LOGIC BOMB and ALTERNATE, like all the OTHERS, all the time one VIRUC C synthetizer and a Oxygen keyboard ( All the equipo are from PROJETO 33 GUYS - i think ) stay on the table, and he use them very well !! you can check one of my photos IN THIS live in this site:

http://www.cinenetwork.blogger.com.br/DSC00357.JPG

CHECK OUT THE EQUIPO !! and i HAVE A VIDEO of all the performance of Logic, Eskimo, Neuromotor (wowowowowowowow)... and i can guarantee real live exist !!

About "boys party", i see all king of people there, boys, freaks, crazy's (eheh) and all of them dancing toguether in the same dancefloor.

About the Organization: I want to thanks to 2 special people of the CREW: Érika Ziller and Gui Psicotrance, that do they best for the festival, for sure !! Érika don't stop a minute eheheh very fun.

Well done guys, start the work to the next year and US THERE FOR SURE !!

Just my opnion

BOOOM

---------------------------------
UTOPIA RECORDS
( http://www.utopia-records.com )
rastapsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 16:08
hey scubadiver... some people that made this festival.. are the people that make earthdance somehow... just for information..

the party was beautiful.. the deco was beautiful.. the food was good. the line up was good.. i don t know about the chill out..

and yes is kind of disrespect.. but all parties have those kind of things.. you ´pay for everything...

the festival was great.. glad that i went to it..

the only thing that i complain is: COME ON>> TRANCE IS NOT EQUAL TO FULL ON...

peace

the thing is... nothing is too serious to be taken too serious ehehe
gimme_weed_baby

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 18:17
Yeah, in this point i
agree with RastaPsi...

More Prog... PLZ!!!!
Thor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 19:17
A lot of drugs !! People need the full on to "activate" the drug eheheh

In my Set there i try put some progressive music, but people don't accept it so good, so, back to FULL ON :/

We need to Educate the people to listen Progressive !! My Opnion just !

---------------------------------
UTOPIA RECORDS
( http://www.utopia-records.com )
Wanka Tanka

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 22:28
plp needs to know that progressive trance also activate the drugs

boom
breno.cps

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 22:35
progress trance is way more 'hipnotic' than full-on. its just a matter of time for people to start appreciating, a lot of us already do.

good to hear you guys had a nice time up in the festival.

peace
rastapsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 13, 2004 22:45
breno you said EVERYTHING

i m your fan ehehe           the thing is... nothing is too serious to be taken too serious ehehe
kung
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 01:00
Quote:

On 2004-04-12 21:56, scubadiver wrote:
Raining Dance Festival.
I have warned everybody about it. The party was good because of the people. They make the party special like it was. The only good thing about the organization was the bathrooms (always clean) and the line-up. But even the line-up was a kind of a fake one. I did not see or listen to any live performance !!! This is disrespect to everybody who came to the party. I came because of Logic Bomb and Alternate Visions live performance and it didn´t happen. No appropriate equipment or not enough payment for the lives? Either way it is a shame that people do things like this. And the parking? I have payed for the parking and later on when all cars got stuck at the parking because of the rain we had to pay more to the tractor´s people to take out our cars. This things are a BIG DISRESPECT to everybody like me who traveled a lot to come to the festival. I will come back to that beautiful place, but only for Earthdance REAL festival. Not for "boys" parties.

earthdance r0x..................

ahuhuahuahuauhauhahua
at least
they dont put a pink big ball on the dance floor
and flowers all around the plac.e......................................................

[]s
BoooM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 14, 2004 02:27
Great Festival, Beautifullon ppl,Very nice place,sound wooow the best, Chill Circus Out magnific,Booom Booom Booom Shiva!!!
maqueite/Eternox

Posted : Apr 14, 2004 04:47

time will make progress grow up...

peace
rastapsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 14, 2004 16:38
kung.. the deco was beautiful... that s a real deco.. the people stay lot s of time to do that.. most of parties don t have deco.. just some shity things..

cheers

and please.. THEY ARE THE same people who made the deco by earthdance and cachoeira alta dance festival.. and some of the same people who make the festivals as well..          the thing is... nothing is too serious to be taken too serious ehehe
kung
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 16:48
gimme a break........................
the same ppl...........
I dont think so.....

otacilio and leo ziller don´t have nothing about earthdance............

just gui psicotrance

sorry about the english............
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - CACHOEIRA ALTA DANCE FESTIVAL 2004 (BRASIL)
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance