Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005

tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 01:34
Quote:

On 2005-04-28 13:33, Alex Candy wrote:

Of course everybody would want a cheap entrance but considering that people pay 30-35 euros for party for 8-10 hours of music, or even 50 euros for a NY party,

Alex you keep op spreding poison while your posts are hosted on neverland's team topic.I won't bother answering you for the simple reason that i respect neverland's team effort.
Can you pls stop?
thanx in advance

don't fuck with me
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 02:09
Quote:

On 2005-04-28 14:25, Alex Candy wrote:

i don't need nicknames, no need to hide buddy..unlike others who say big words and hide behind their anonimity or extra nicknames...if you want to tell me something personal you can always send me a private msg

Big respect from my side mate.

Just say what you think and leave those multiple nicknamed idiots protesting and attacking you.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 03:40
Guys I think u dont wanna see the butterfly topic getting locked right...??

Stop having private conversations and stay focus on the topic which it is about a nice festival taking place in our f...king country.

It is an opportunity for u to participate and have fun or just stay in your houses and save your money for something 'better'...

Is your choise like it is your choise to write an opinion about this topic and feeling free to express it...
Wheter this is positive or negative...

Stop attacking to each other and try not to take this stuff so seriously...

Happy easter all
          • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 03:42
My friend Alex i now how parties and festivals work /iv already done events and i now /// a festival has seposibly lots of people so you put less fee but the buget comes out// 60 e for samothraki festival would be normal but not for 6 names with low buget which i personaly now them ,whom iv already brought in athens ///im not going against the organizers in greece every does what ever they like ..but you see people are complaining ,, so theorganizers can do something about that, any way its the people that make the party not the djs .the djs play it, a big percent of greece will go to sonica ,, so if you impuve you might win more people thats up to you ,,,,if you care?
thinman242

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 11:14
I agree with you dj moonsun. cheaper entrance= more people.This topic is full of complains and that means something.But in the other hand greece is the most exepnsive country in europe.Importand things such food and water are double in price compared to other countries.And the salary of the average employee is 570e.So the things are difficult for both sides.I don't think that the organizers want to get rich with this event.They just want to cover the expenses.The price of the entrance is final but not the line up.i heard more interesting names are coming......we ll c.
Psy_mystic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 17:03
yeah,its true.economy is fckd up here.
but if u do add more names 2 the lineup more ppl will come 4sure
and more fun will b had as well

peace           "Detox is for queers"
DETOX

Posted : Apr 29, 2005 17:58
Psy_mystic arent you going to be at Sonica at that time with me anyway?

LOL           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 19:02
Quote:

On 2005-04-29 11:14, thinman242 wrote:
But in the other hand greece is the most exepnsive country in europe.Importand things such food and water are double in price compared to other countries.

I would suggest you to go around europe and to check out the real expensive prices....

By the way, regarding the festival, I have the feeling that people from around europe this year will prefer to go to other places than Greece. Not because Greece is not a nice place (some of the islands like "elafonisos" are fantastic) but for the simple fact that after SDF the Greek scene have lost it's original vibe.....

please, correct me if I am wrong...

Best Regards
Tms

Best Regards
Tms
delight

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 19:19
Guys stop debating about the festival. Give some arguments please, if you are expecting to get a decent answer. It is up to you to go to the festival or not.

What about the line up? Let the guys do what they think. If someone can organise his/her financials, can find a way in doing something this summer.

And detox stop pretending the innocent lad. You are one of the reasons in making a whole mess out of the greek forum\scene. Innit?           To heal a wound, you have to use an antiseptic.

To find an anticeptic, you have to find what caused it
Uchiha_Itachi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 20:14
Delight is right.... This is Butterfly open air dance festival ... thsi forum is about BUTTERFLY festival...
this if i recall good happened last year too and everyone who went to butterfly were extremely happy . ask anyone u know who went to that fest and didnt like it

Roger and out....
DETOX

Posted : Apr 29, 2005 21:17
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=325&style=a&color=01&size=X

Thats all i got to say to delight.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 21:29
Quote:

On 2005-04-29 21:17, DETOX wrote:
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=325&style=a&color=01&size=X

Thats all i got to say to delight.

don't fuck with me
delight

Posted : Apr 29, 2005 21:37
Quote:

On 2005-04-29 21:17, DETOX wrote:

Thats all i got to say to delight.

I'm still expecting you to give some answers from the previous thread we have with the party at You club, with Joti and Dimitry Nakov. But you failed to give answers, baby. And how could you?

End of story.          To heal a wound, you have to use an antiseptic.

DETOX

Posted : Apr 29, 2005 22:32
Sorry its not me that locks the topics anymore.

In any case i think i answered to all of your questions already.

And talking about babies... http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=75&style=a&color=01&size=X           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
delight

Posted : Apr 29, 2005 22:38
You havent got a sense of humour I'm afraid.           To heal a wound, you have to use an antiseptic.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance