Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005

sahedelic
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 02:02
Quote:

On 2005-04-22 02:04, ACIDONACID wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-04-18 01:31, SKOUDOUFLIS wrote:
hobbit
Started Topics: 0
Offtopic posts: 0

arisd

StrouMfios

here we go again,don't do that again guys plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

as about Stroumfios isn't at smurfs club so man plz watch your steps

SCOUDOUFLIS was right..

Stay tuned guys..more nick names are coming           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
I'm in love with 2 red eyes.
Uchiha_Itachi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 02:22
Get a life re . oli tin wra me tis ...sas . opios diladi kanei register gia prwti fora ti ginete dld ? basically get a job . then get a life . if u dont like the party . dont come .... i dont have any connection with never land
but u shouldnt act like an idiot every time a nick is made . dont u have anything to do other than kraz-ing people ? we are here for the music -bakka- not for fighting each other .
p.s. sahedelic my ass ...... if u were open minded and neutral maybe you would say another things for the party ... So u might be the roufianos saying all the time that this party is mplah mplah or that ... Rouf

CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 03:07
Guys keep it low...

We see lots of new users everyday in this forum...
That doesnt mean that there is something wrong.

There is not a user-limit, neither a guidline prohibiting somebody to register and express an idea...

If something looks weird and suspicious, be sure that it will be arranged...

But for now, lets stay on-topic ok?

• Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
sahedelic
Inactive User

Posted : Apr 27, 2005 08:50
Quote:

On 2005-04-27 02:22, Uchiha_Itachi wrote:
Get a life re . oli tin wra me tis ...sas . opios diladi kanei register gia prwti fora ti ginete dld ? basically get a job . then get a life . if u dont like the party . dont come .... i dont have any connection with never land
but u shouldnt act like an idiot every time a nick is made . dont u have anything to do other than kraz-ing people ? we are here for the music -bakka- not for fighting each other .
p.s. sahedelic my ass ...... if u were open minded and neutral maybe you would say another things for the party ... So u might be the roufianos saying all the time that this party is mplah mplah or that ... Rouf

bla bla bla bla bla

c u around guys           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
Psywalker

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Apr 27, 2005
Stupid sexy flanders......
**HoffMan**

Offtopic posts:  4
Posted: Apr 27, 2005
Quote:

On 2005-04-27 12:53, Psywalker wrote:
Stupid sexy flanders......

Dumbe sly sukcers
          KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
:: :: ::

Posted : Apr 27, 2005 18:22
90 euros!!!!! are you ppl crazy? i think you have been hanging out too much with the zagliveri bunch....

anyway good luck...

p.s. yes psywalker, we want to support the domestic scene but the domestic scene does NOT support us (90 euros!!! get real). what you give is what you get...
Uchiha_Itachi

Posted : Apr 27, 2005 21:42
Sorry for the off topic i guess lets have a great time at FULLMOON BUTTERFLY 5-8 AUGUST AT PARANESTI ))))))))))) LETS PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
neverland2012
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 23:41
Quote:

On 2005-04-27 18:22, :: :: :: wrote:
90 euros!!!!! are you ppl crazy? i think you have been hanging out too much with the zagliveri bunch....

anyway good luck...

p.s. yes psywalker, we want to support the domestic scene but the domestic scene does NOT support us (90 euros!!! get real). what you give is what you get...

Tickets are available from 60 euros. More infos:in page 1 of this topic or http://www.mushroom-online.com/a/en/parties/parties/101000.html           BELLUM OMNEUM CONTRA OMNE
http://www.myspace.com/neverland2012
sahedelic
Inactive User

Posted : Apr 28, 2005 02:32
Your prosale is very good guys but we don't know yet if we can come to the party.           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 28, 2005 03:47
Guys nice choice uspessialy VANA / but for some one to pay 60 e plus travel expences tocome up there from athens , people will prefer to put some more money and go to a festival in another country . so you could put more comersial name , or discount the people that will come from athens ..i heard the place is great and i saw pics// but if you do something better more people will come and the festival will have more roots ///dont take this message in the bad way im just giving a hint to make it a bit better// people from other countries love greece so you can bring them hear to the festival to do something nice/
Alex Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Apr 28, 2005 13:33

Of course everybody would want a cheap entrance but considering that people pay 30-35 euros for party for 8-10 hours of music, or even 50 euros for a NY party, then i don't think that 60 euros for a 4 day open-air event in comparison can be considered as expensive.

The 60 euro entrance would be expensive in other countries but in other countries you can find entrance fees at parties at around 10 euros....different costs apply to different countries

You can't compared direct how much money a person would need if going to a festival abroad instead....if you consider the additional cost of airline ticket...

I think that it is good that a festival is taking place this summer in Greece...very rarely abroad festivals take place in such beautiful natural environments (actually the area is protected by unesco)....
sahedelic
Inactive User

Posted : Apr 28, 2005 14:10
hey Alex,maybe you sould make a new nick because you expose you company with this posts           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
Alex Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Apr 28, 2005 14:25

i don't need nicknames, no need to hide buddy..unlike others who say big words and hide behind their anonimity or extra nicknames...if you want to tell me something personal you can always send me a private msg
sahedelic
Inactive User

Posted : Apr 28, 2005 14:31
just say that because the last month you have open many foreheads and maybe that isn't very good for you
anyway
sorry for the offtopics           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance