Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005

mahabarata

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 15:51
Quote:

On 2005-06-29 16:26, thinman242 wrote:
Greece.What a miserable country full of jealusy and misery.I think that the most greek members in isratrance are the new generation of greece.Are you happy with this? You can see the psychology and the characters from their posts. Hey agressive guys. Visit another country in isratrance forum to see how they behave. make sex in your life to clean your soul.don't be aggressive to express your anger.And this is oxymoron because you people are in a music scene that the philosophy is peace & love and your moto is fight and hate. who cares who the organizers are who cares about the police who cares about kangoures . you can keep your agressive opinion for your self and if you don't like a fest or a party just don't go.Don't try to make other people not to go. Why this?? because you are smartes or experienced??.
Ancient greek people gave the light and the knowledge to the world and the new greek people live in ignorance and darkness. shame

Oh...and this is a positive attitude u got there??? I see an agressive and full of critisism person....Ts ts ts...look at the mirror before talking...
Anyway good luck for the fest..
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 16:43
I agree totaly with mahabarata here..
especialy in the miror part           
Open your mind...
giatrost

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 17:18
you know it comes one day and everybody seem so negative and wrong you try to discover whats wrong and everybody is like that... my friend that time is the time that you are wrong not everybody else!!!so simple
thinman242

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 11:47
So i look in the mirror and i see a very beautiful face, satisfied look and .... white teeth in the smile. ohh. i need a hair cut. next?
mahabarata

Posted : Jul 6, 2005 12:06
Quote:

On 2005-07-06 11:47, thinman242 wrote:
So i look in the mirror and i see a very beautiful face, satisfied look and .... white teeth in the smile. ohh. i need a hair cut. next?

what I was expecting...you see only the surface maybe u should start by the hair...
thinman242

Posted : Jul 6, 2005 12:13
Not everybody is wrong and negative giatrost. only greek people as you can see in my post. Because only greek people have a discussion level under basement.Not everyone but many members. maybe it's their age maybe the d***s but... something is wrong with the way they look the beautiful gift of life.
thinman242

Posted : Jul 6, 2005 12:16
U see mahbarata what i mean under basement level.?. not only u can see but you live it
mahabarata

Posted : Jul 6, 2005 12:26
Quote:

On 2005-07-06 12:16, thinman242 wrote:
U see mahbarata what i mean under basement level.?. not only u can see but you live it

learn first to write my nick name ...ts ts ts...make another topic if u wanna speak about levels..I guess u cannot.....
If your are greek your are one of those you speak for...if you are not, your jealousy is soooo obvious...(sorry CHP)
DreamVisionMedia
Chromosome/Andromeda

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 12:27
Hello everyone. Every day i wake up and grab me a cup of cooffee and tune in on internet to follow today episode of the Greek days of our Lives soap opera.. Lovely.. Dont get me wrong here.. i think discussing is great..
Its betetr to discuss than not say anything.,. Like the swedes.. we are very quiet persons in general I think... That can be very bad too.. We hardly dont say anything unless we have to.
I like better the greek way.. alot of talking. Anyhow I think that youre doing good anyhow.. I meet wonderful people in Greece all the time.. and its just FEW in this forum who might be little bit to agressive for my taste. But in general I think that you communicate very good..
Stop look at the guys who writes bad things and look at all the wonderful stuff all the greeks say in this forum. Pink floyd sang: Together we stand, divided we fall.
Love and light and lets meet at the mega brilliant Butterfly festival this year.. last year blew my mind.. perhaps I do a backflip down the falls this year LOL..
or maybe just ly on the beach enjoying the butterflies landing on my fingertips..
It cant be described.. go there and see for your self..
Boom and Light
Anders - Swedish malaka..
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 6, 2005 12:51

yes dude this is the Greek way..
we like to fight but we love eachother also

Open your mind...
thinman242

Posted : Jul 6, 2005 14:36
the end.
giatrost

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 14:41
he is a swedes with a greek attitude good for you mate!
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 6, 2005 14:46
I agree           
Open your mind...
Stranger_GR
Stranger

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 8, 2005 08:48
Killer Festival
Killer Place
Killer Waterfalls
Killer Hot Springs
Killer Artists
PENTA,ZOLOD,KULU,METALAXIS,NEXUS,COSMO,CRYSTAL ENI,DIAGNOSIS(SEIRA hehe).....STAVROS LONDON?????I WANT TO HEAR THIS GUY,I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT IT AT THE PAST!!!
DID YOU EVER HEARD THEM?

Coming Soon 07-12-2012 Strange Kaos split album "Above The World" from Goanmantra Records! www.goanmantra.com www.facebook.com/Stranger.Psy www.facebook.com/StrangeKaos
www.soundcloud.com/stefstranger www.soundcloud.com/strange-kaos
for bookin
toshi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 8, 2005 11:19
wowowo guys no Q about this party . just say have killa time there . !!!!!!! boom from jp
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance