Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005

neverland2012
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jun 26, 2005 02:39
Quote:

On 2005-06-21 16:39, neverland2012 wrote:
Hello everybody!
Due to the bank strike,the neverland team wishes to inform you that the 60 euro ticket pre-sale will continue up to July 30th
Cheers!!!

60 EYRO TICKET PRE-SALE WILL CONTINUE UP TO JUNE 30TH. SORRY FOR OUR MISTAKE:)
CHEERS!!!

BELLUM OMNEUM CONTRA OMNE
http://www.myspace.com/neverland2012
sahedelic
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 26, 2005 12:42
I'm sure that they aren't many 60 euro tickets left.           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
I'm in love with 2 red eyes.
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 26, 2005 14:04
Nop, there are...

And another 4 days to catch'em...           • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
elves
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 11:42
At the fest will be an alternative methods of healing,i sugess you to visit it.           Fear is the path to the dark side

Fear is to anger

Anger is to hate

Hate is to suffering
itche

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 12:01
Getting ready for...police,pontikes and kangoures
LeeLoo

Posted : Jun 29, 2005 13:34
Maybe there will be police on the road guys,
but not in the fest...

getting ready itche... are u facing up your mirror
or your worst fear?
and itche dear... scratch ur ass a little bit...
maybe something good will come out frm there!
and if it's bad... just shovel it!
The biggest "pontikes and kangoures" dress up as yuppies...
didn't u know that by now mate?
Clericals don't show a cleric!
What does ur outfit make u anyways?
A trendy metrogay?
itche

Posted : Jun 29, 2005 13:45
Thats right Leeloo or whatever.I dont think that you differ from the yuppies you mention above.And if you do, what is the think that makes you different.Simply nothing isn't it?As for pontikes and kagoures ,I think that whoever has the miga(fly) ,migiazete(flyed up).So let me say my own way dear. Thank you
sahedelic
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 14:24
This is not e very good conversation,plz stop           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
I'm in love with 2 red eyes.
thinman242

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 16:26
Greece.What a miserable country full of jealusy and misery.I think that the most greek members in isratrance are the new generation of greece.Are you happy with this? You can see the psychology and the characters from their posts. Hey agressive guys. Visit another country in isratrance forum to see how they behave. make sex in your life to clean your soul.don't be aggressive to express your anger.And this is oxymoron because you people are in a music scene that the philosophy is peace & love and your moto is fight and hate. who cares who the organizers are who cares about the police who cares about kangoures . you can keep your agressive opinion for your self and if you don't like a fest or a party just don't go.Don't try to make other people not to go. Why this?? because you are smartes or experienced??.
Ancient greek people gave the light and the knowledge to the world and the new greek people live in ignorance and darkness. shame
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 16:50
no karma,no magic,only double crossing,,and lots of d...s,.,what a life, still dont get it trance is music like pop,disco,trance is not d....gs, it is music, music and d....s have been combined from beetles ,,,d....s is something that pulls your life chain, 1 copyes the other and who cares, all have supper lifes ,write
Kraxtis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 15:35
I believe that is too expensive the tickets!!! I prefer to go in Sonica by car with 3-4 persons for to split the expenses.

Same price much much better festival.
spaced

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 17:04
go go kraxxxxxxxxxxxx
better for us

boom.
LeeLoo

Posted : Jul 1, 2005 18:42
Quote:

On 2005-06-29 16:26, thinman242 wrote:
make sex in your life to clean your soul.

i don't look at sex as a means purification at all! it's maybe a way to supress masturbating brain damage...
and it's gonna sound like a 1968 sentence
but... making love is pure soul energy!

I just can't help my self but...
No feelings?...
No sex!

Just like...
no bacardi... no party!

Party in Paranesti!!!
That's the thing we're dealing here!!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Not a place for miserable soul "dressed" ppl!
Those who can't smile, KEEP AWAY!!!
Wizard Lizard
Wizard Lizard

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 4, 2005 18:44
Good Luck with the event Butterfly crew looks like a scary line up ...boom to all noise poisen artists and Alchemy Rec Break Some Legs ehehhe ...enjoy freaks
Aris

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 00:34
Quote:

On 2005-06-29 16:26, thinman242 wrote:
Greece.What a miserable country full of jealusy and misery.I think that the most greek members in isratrance are the new generation of greece.Are you happy with this? You can see the psychology and the characters from their posts. Hey agressive guys. Visit another country in isratrance forum to see how they behave. make sex in your life to clean your soul.don't be aggressive to express your anger.And this is oxymoron because you people are in a music scene that the philosophy is peace & love and your moto is fight and hate. who cares who the organizers are who cares about the police who cares about kangoures . you can keep your agressive opinion for your self and if you don't like a fest or a party just don't go.Don't try to make other people not to go. Why this?? because you are smartes or experienced??.
Ancient greek people gave the light and the knowledge to the world and the new greek people live in ignorance and darkness. shame

You ve got the point my friend..A re Ellada!!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance