First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Burning Man 2006

Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 03:37
is it too early for this topic?? what do people have in the works?           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 03:42
Well, I watched 'Behind Black Rock' this weekend and I think I'll buy my ticks by the end of this week. My very first burn ! whoo hoo!

Is MOE setting up a psy-camp ?
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 03:48
do you mean 'Beyond Black Rock'?
          ..it's just another party..
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Feb 7, 2006 03:56
whoops

yeah Dimitry, thats the right one. Thanks.

Are you spinning there this year ? Heard some amazing things about your 2005 set.
spliffnik
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Feb 8, 2006 18:26
no it's never too early to start this thread!

I'm coming this year with a few of the family in Japan this year with lots of new sound and energy from Tokyo! Looking forward to seeing what is in the works, seeing the old friends and meeting new persons....

We Do This Every Day
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 21, 2006 19:10
This will be my first one, for sure this time damn it! Happy to help with set-up or whatever!
gaiL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 22:21
it is never to early to start planing,

i'm actually going to purchase an old car and start working on it- by mid-august it will hopefully be ready           It is no failure to fall short of realizing all that we might dream. The failure is to fall short of dreaming all that we might realize
darkmatter

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 08:53
Dug this topic up from all the dust!
I will be at Burning Man this september, Will be driving from Seattle.

This will be my first time at Burning Man, Let me know if I can congregate at some good advisable tents/stages playing Morning, ambient chill-out and the likes!           There is no dark side of the moon really... as a matter of fact , its all dark!
*christine*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 10:14
Looks like this is the year for BM virgins. I haven't been either & I am so excited. I already have my costumes, art, and phat beats ready and waiting. Let me know if I can help in any psy camp related activities

Woo-wooot!           http://www.vaporvent.com
http://www.myspace.com/christinewebb
Jewbacca

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 10:45
it is definately not to early for this topic, the burn begins 2months from today...i'm going for my sophmore year its going to be great...i am however taking 3 virgins up with me so thats going to be fun...anyone know where they are camping yet?
spliffnik
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jul 2, 2006 16:34
so any plans for camps with sounds systems/party plans this year? It's already July but I haven't heard of anything on this forum.......
obu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 3, 2006 22:40
OutPost 23 will have sound, we are a Burning Man Psy Trance camp.

The reasons for our parties is to raise money for the camp - extra sound equipment especially! Anyone that can come out and support, please come out to the Texas Faggot and Squaremeat Party on July 15th. This will be the last fundraiser for our camp before BM.

I just got back from the playa yesterday and it was just amazing. I can't wait for the actual event!           DJ Obu
http://www.majestik.net/djobu
http://tribes.tribe.net/obu
http://www.myspace.com/dreamlabscollective
mayapan

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 01:34
burning man! yeah! one of the most amazing festivals! go there before is getting too comercial!
M.o.E.
Amanda
Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 01:36
Gayatri tribed me about playing at a camp, of which i do not know the name. he said ghreg(on earth) can play too if he wants.........

this is all i have heard about as far as psychedelic trance and the playa are concerned.

a.
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 16:36
I so want to go to this...too bad I can't
I hope it doesn't get too commercial too soon
          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Burning Man 2006

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance