BOOM FESTIVAL 2004

Badalhoquinha

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 29, 2004 17:49
Soon: information about trip BRAZIL-BOOMFESTIVAL

or liviapauperio@spacedelic.com.br

Lívia Paupério

Grupo Trance RJ
www.yahoogroups.com/groups/trance_rj Join in!

www.spacedelic.com.br
Xpatal

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 1, 2004 21:02
well my friens all over the world, I really think that what really mather is... 177 days left for BOOM FESTIVAL 2004
WAAAZZZAAAAAAAAAAA

counting down... TiC TaC TiC TaC...

"LSD is a psychedelic drug which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people who have not taken it."
- Timothy Leary
danis

Posted : Mar 2, 2004 20:50
has anyone videos of this festival?i want to see because i want to go this year in boom.if anyone has please send in danis9199@yahoo.gr
fnurlig

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 18:17
I´ll be there!!!

if youre not there,
you wont be able to say you where any where
Lívia Paupério

Posted : Mar 6, 2004 21:45
LINEUP? MORE INFOS? WHERE????
rosnas

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 23:48
Boom news are the newest Performances and Art Area (ambientplanet@netcabo.pt) and the Workshop Zone located in the same locale as the Presentation/Conference Area, Art Gallery, Cinema and Healing Space (invisible@thevortex.com)
dimension

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 8, 2004 13:34
i can't wait to pack my things for boom im waiting for the line up...... and then tickets and then...... BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
Stash
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Mar 11, 2004 18:09
will be killlleeer!!!!!!!

bOm shiva!!!!
BOOM news

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 11, 2004 19:10
Boom Festival News

''Welcome to the Boom Festival 2004 Workshop Zone....Proposal submissions are now being gathered.

For this year's festival there will be a workshop zone located in the same locale as the presentation/conference area, art gallery, cinema and healing space. Workshops will be take place for 4-6 hours throughout each day of the festival and will be facilitated by those interested in volunteering their time and energy towards sharing their knowledge and skills with one another. Our intentions aim to provide a safe and sentient space where we can expand beyond ourselves, learning new and applied approaches to holistic living and harmonious relationship so as to better navigate through the world during these times. As a guideline only, such topics and techniques as yoga, dance, permaculture, eco-design, healing, meditation, art, Dreamspell calendrics, culture-building, alternative energy dynamics, altered states, dreamwork, ritual, etc. are the types of workshop we are seeking. If you are interested in facilitating a 1-1.5 hour workshop related to any of the above topics then please put together a brief outline of what you'd like to do and how you would like to conduct it. Along with this proposal submission, please include your experience with the material you'd like to teach as well as a clear statement of your intentions and what kind of additional equipment you may need above and beyond what you would supply yourself. Proposals can be sent to Naaskow at invisible@thevortex.com

We will consider every proposal submitted and do our best to schedule everyone accordingly. ''

Workshop Area and Performance&Art Area will be online soon at:

www.boomfestival.org

subscribe mailling list to have news update by newsletter
kiza

Posted : Mar 16, 2004 22:54
i will be there...
chamaso

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 19, 2004 09:40
i"m there .........
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Mar 23, 2004 03:08
I sure wish someone would give us the location already...it's the end of march, I really want to start making my summer plans and I'm not gonna do it if the location of the fest is crappy           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Mar 23, 2004 12:32
Quote:

On 2004-03-23 03:08, Dovla wrote:
I'm not gonna do it if the location of the fest is crappy

I doubt the location is going to be crap, it is likely to be the same or better.           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
hoffman

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 23, 2004 13:21
i must be there, b00m is going to be great... a great JaRDeL!!
Bambolé!

y0 man BriGaDEum!!
dimension

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 24, 2004 10:07
im realy want to know more info about this fest this year greece have the olympic games and it will be difficult to find plane tickets.... come on guys if you know anything informe BOOM
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM FESTIVAL 2004
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance